May 11, 2024, 09:15:43 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Sold omni +4 to the shop.

Sold omni +4 to the shop.

Started by mygodZzZ, December 13, 2013, 07:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Hey Admins/Gm's. So i sold my omni +4 accidently to the shop, would you mind please checking my logs and retrieve my omni +4?   It will be Very helpfull, please.    CharmZ~

nothinbutnet

Lol don't feel bad if you don't get it back, I did the same thing with a metorium body and the just ignored me xD

Hope you get it back!
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

123bomb123

You won't get it back, it's your fault you sold it and even clicked yes to to warning message. No point in this thread it's common sense and by how old of a player you are, you should know this.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Toast

You probably won't get the item back most likely. It's your fault for selling it to the shop.

Purple

I believe the only item that they will give back to you is a perm, non-tradeable item from the ZC shop.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

It's such a small scale item that I also highly doubt it would be worth the trouble.

I would be glad to reimburse you one since I've got plenty that I give to newcomers  if you still need one  :P

mygodZzZ

Quote from: JustRK on December 14, 2013, 12:08:03 AM
It's such a small scale item that I also highly doubt it would be worth the trouble.

I would be glad to reimburse you one since I've got plenty that I give to newcomers  if you still need one  :P
that will be great man, yeah i still need a new one ^_^

guys, i just deleted it with the rest of the omni's i sold from 239, i didn't notice i'm selling a +4, i just noticed the +4 right b4 i pressed "yes" I do Believe it's my fault, but mistakes happen,  I don't see why it will be a trouble to get it back for me..

nothinbutnet

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 15, 2013, 02:46:09 PM
Quote from: JustRK on December 14, 2013, 12:08:03 AM

guys, i just deleted it with the rest of the omni's i sold from 239, i didn't notice i'm selling a +4, i just noticed the +4 right b4 i pressed "yes" I do Believe it's my fault, but mistakes happen,  I don't see why it will be a trouble to get it back for me..

It's the way this game works, if the admins don't benefit from it, then it wont happen.
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Zain123456

I Have x2 spare omni +4
I Can give you one if you want ;3 ::)
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Cooky

medchiller

Maybe an analogy could help you understand. You throw away your most prized possession into the garbage and is sent off to the landfill. It was your fault that you threw it away so the government won't give you a new one. You're lucky that RK is so nice :D

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2013, 04:57:45 PM

Maybe an analogy could help you understand. You throw away your most prized possession into the garbage and is sent off to the landfill. It was your fault that you threw it away so the government won't give you a new one. You're lucky that RK is so nice :D

You act like clicking the button of a mouse is as easy as throwing away a prized possession ::)

^**** im special xd

Bombz

medchiller

Quote from: Purple on December 15, 2013, 05:10:29 PM

You act like clicking the button of a mouse is as easy as throwing away a prized possession ::)
Just as there are warnings in-game making it harder to sell it to the shop. It's not easy unless you're careless ;)

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2013, 05:19:06 PM
Quote from: Purple on December 15, 2013, 05:10:29 PM

Just as there are warnings in-game making it harder to sell it to the shop. It's not easy unless you're careless ;)

Well considering the inventory only holds 8 items and you have to leave your room every 3 or so games (depending on the amount of luck the room has), you're gonna wanna go as fast as possible. It's a design flaw within the game that causes people to be careless.

Remove the warning for <+4 items or add a new warning for +4 and greater items. A warning doesn't really help the problem if it applies to EVERY item.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-