May 05, 2024, 08:50:04 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What would you do.....

What would you do.....

Started by Allie, July 07, 2011, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

July 07, 2011, 07:14:39 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:14:46 PM by Allie
.....if you logged in and found out every guild was deleted in order to make guild competition fair (due to certain guilds in the past gaining the same amount of gp when it was harder to get gp as those do now that it's easier).

I do not plan on doing this, it is a simple curiosity

mo9

umm what about just re-set the gp ?
deleting would be kinda annoying
i wouldnt mind
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

NeoKiller

As I said in the other thread Red and Silence people would rage.
As a whole it would bring a lot of fun back tough.

Iridion

July 07, 2011, 07:18:32 PM #4 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:19:47 PM by Iridion
what i did in closed beta
anyway if you just do it for the "guild competition" theres only competition between two guilds that always had same exp rates, and guild that had higher exp rates
so ye

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

hawk5005

NeoKiller

how about everyone voices 2 opinions, 1 personal which would be the ragequit thingy and an objective one... :]

hawk5005

July 07, 2011, 07:23:49 PM #8 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:24:07 PM by hawk5005
1.I believe at least 50% of people in a good guild would ragequit because they worked hard to gain GP and to get the guild to a certain rank ( gp and respect ). => Rage quit.

2.It would bring back the competition between guilds and would increase the number of people who sector.
But it would also attract more hatred.

mhj

infact i would be happy. but a lot wouldn't, there is people who have been working there buts off since the day boutcheetah was re-founded.

Don't even consider it

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

July 07, 2011, 07:52:42 PM #10 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:02:05 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: Nucleaon on July 07, 2011, 07:16:53 PM
I would ragequit BC.

2. It would cause discord within the community from experienced players who have stuck around through all the shit, and create a very small plus side. I see no advantage.
Powersurge
Headstrong

asmit10

I would lol at the rage quiters, get 50 ppl in the guild that im in and become 1st.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

We could do a guild history within the rankings which shows what the guilds had accomplished before the reset...(only an idea)

zepher2211

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 07, 2011, 08:07:39 PM
We could do a guild history within the rankings which shows what the guilds had accomplished before the reset...(only an idea)

How idealistic of you, gives me a great feeling of accomplishment. /sarcasm
Powersurge
Headstrong

NeoKiller

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 07, 2011, 08:08:36 PM

I just think with changing the experience you gain in sector all the times makes the exp/guild rankings unfair.
Because it's getting harder to gain gp it adds a disadvantage to the guild which has been created later.
Of course it'd be also unfair for the top guilds who accomplished alot, too.
I'm just trying to be objective, I'm not suggesting this because I'm in CC.

zomniethe4

I'd have no reason to be here.

Zom

mo9

+1 the game has bean up for some time and the really old guild have a huge advantage , no one can catch up to them even if they went in-avtive

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 07, 2011, 08:12:38 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 07, 2011, 08:08:36 PM

I just think with changing the experience you gain in sector all the times makes the exp/guild rankings unfair.
Because it's getting harder to gain gp it adds a disadvantage to the guild which has been created later.
Of course it'd be also unfair for the top guilds who accomplished alot, too.
I'm just trying to be objective, I'm not suggesting this because I'm in CC.

I never suggested that was the cause, yet what u dont seem to understand is that a lot of our grinding was because of our drive to level you take away the gp from a level 200= less drive = less competition/gp. A plan like this would only be made for lower level people in new guilds.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: mo9 on July 07, 2011, 08:22:09 PM

+1 the game has bean up for some time and the really old guild have a huge advantage , no one can catch up to them even if they went in-avtive

thats the reward of hard work, it just means that they have worked harder than other guilds.

FireyDevel

1. I WOULDN'T start a staff guild...

2. I'd blame Silence. :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zepher2211

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 07, 2011, 08:29:04 PM
1. I WOULDN'T start a staff guild...

2. I'd blame Silence. :P

Number 2= All of redemption and CC probly. :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

Quote from: mhj on July 07, 2011, 08:25:15 PM

thats the reward of hard work, it just means that they have worked harder than other guilds.

not really if u have that much time = u need less effort

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: mo9 on July 07, 2011, 08:32:42 PM

You idiot that means they spent the time to do it meaning that if another guild would spend the effort to do it they'd have as much gp. Your point is null and void. -.-"
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 07, 2011, 08:34:17 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 07, 2011, 08:32:42 PM

You idiot that means they spent the time to do it meaning that if another guild would spend the effort to do it they'd have as much gp. Your point is null and void. -.-"
how long did it take u to get that much gp ? a year , 2 ...?
ofc it means u had more than enough time , i bet if it was some other guild with that much time they would pass ur current gp legit

vv secks box

KillerPig

Why is GP so important to everyone? I thought guilds were here to play together, not worry about rankings going, "Luls, CC is noob fegs, they have less gp than us luls." I mean competing for GP is fun and all but some people go too far.

On topic though, I wouln't QQ like most people. Like Neo-nubcake said, it was fun competing for GP. I would like to do it again, just so we can see which guild can get the most GP starting from scratch.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

FireyDevel

Quote from: killerpig on July 07, 2011, 09:05:50 PM
Why is GP so important to everyone? I thought guilds were here to play together, not worry about rankings going, "Luls, CC is noob fegs, they have less gp than us luls." I mean competing for GP is fun and all but some people go too far.

On topic though, I wouln't QQ like most people. Like Neo-nubcake said, it was fun competing for GP. I would like to do it again, just so we can see which guild can get the most GP starting from scratch.

It's obvious you haven't been here long... It's pretty much the reason everyone plays... Aside from PvP.

Hell, using your logic, it'd be like taking the Stanly Cup Playoffs' away from hockey, the Superbowl away from football, the World Cup away from soccer... The point is, everyone wants something to work towards and prove that they are better then others, it's just how life works.

Bounty

I would be like,

"Alla Vista."

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zomniethe4

Zom

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Bubu

Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Lyric_

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 07, 2011, 09:52:31 PM

Hell, using your logic, it'd be like taking the Stanly Cup Playoffs' away from hockey, the Superbowl away from football, the World Cup away from soccer... The point is, everyone wants something to work towards and prove that they are better then others, it's just how life works.

It'd be more like taking away the, Hall of Fame.

At least that's how, or what  I would compare it to.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

DamDatNerd

cc for rank 1 if dis happened xD

vladekev2

well, i would be really mad becuase the msot of the guilds have been formed to start a community of people who will work together, if u delete it is like destroying every civilized city in North America

KillerPig

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 07, 2011, 09:52:31 PM

It's obvious you haven't been here long... It's pretty much the reason everyone plays... Aside from PvP.

Hell, using your logic, it'd be like taking the Stanly Cup Playoffs' away from hockey, the Superbowl away from football, the
World Cup away from soccer... The point is, everyone wants something to work towards and prove that they are better then others, it's just how life works.

I'll have my opinions, you'll have yours.

koolwolf2

I wouldn't do nothing but make a new guild and grind like hell
Newest one:

Iridion

what the fucwhoever said older guilds had more advantage is a huge idiot
why?
redemption mostly and silence gained their gp mostly when exp rates were much lower. couragecrew showed any guild could rank up to red/silence level, now it's too late and it's obvious; you had to hurry before D:<

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Lol, CC will never pass Silence or Redemption, whether GP is reset or not, so don't even think of that idea.

Tbh I wouldn't care. We could do it again. But if all my guildies say they would be mad then I gotta agree with 'em.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 07:19:17 AM
Lol, CC will never pass Silence or Redemption, whether GP is reset or not, so don't even think of that idea.

Tbh I wouldn't care. We could do it again. But if all my guildies say they would be mad then I gotta agree with 'em.

Once again, I do not suggest this because I'm in CC, so it has nothing to do with CC, I just like the idea overall, ofc I can understand if Red and Silence members hate it, this would be unfair to them.

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 08, 2011, 08:12:12 AM
Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 07:19:17 AM

Once again, I do not suggest this because I'm in CC, so it has nothing to do with CC, I just like the idea overall, ofc I can understand if Red and Silence members hate it, this would be unfair to them.

I only mentioned that because of the CC members who thought they could get rank 1
DISCORD killyzkill

Blessed

July 08, 2011, 10:45:37 AM #39 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:46:02 AM by Blessed
Tech. we would be rank one 'nuff said  ::)

Vs.

Yz

July 08, 2011, 11:08:52 AM #40 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:10:51 AM by Tricky
Not gonna debate with you on something 10% of your guild would back you up on while 100% of everyone else would back me up.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 11:08:52 AM
Not gonna debate with you on something 10% of your guild would back you up on while 100% of everyone else would back me up.

These are the same guys that said they were gonna pass us while still behind you guys, remember that.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 11:08:52 AM

i would back you up for sure.

mo9

this shouldnt be turning into a debate about what which guild could do ,

vv secks box

KillerPig

This is what I'm talking about. People take this too seriously.

Yz

Quote from: killerpig on July 08, 2011, 04:47:01 PM
This is what I'm talking about. People take this too seriously.

Your guild brought it up
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

some guild had 14mil gp while we had 30

thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Zom

Optimism

July 08, 2011, 05:17:35 PM #48 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:17:59 PM by Optimism
I'd probably find myself bearing the weight of your decision, defending your choice, while the community simultaneously finds somehow to blame me for what has occurred, letting you off scotch free :).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

I know this probably won't happen but I bet it's opti's fault...
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

it's opti's fault if we are #2

thats how we roll maddie

eco999

RAUDOG

@ Devel, that's very weak of you to blame Silence, I thought you well better than that.
I have to agree with Tricky.

FireyDevel

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 08, 2011, 09:28:55 PM
@ Devel, that's very weak of you to blame Silence, I thought you well better than that.
I have to agree with Tricky.

Well thanks for the quick responce... and there is a little thing called "Sarcasm" that even Muncay got, if you would read his post... D:

Just poking a bit of fun at the recent events that have occoured, no need to get defencive :P

Selene

Alot of players would quit boutcheetah.

KillerPig

Quote from: danidoo on July 08, 2011, 11:21:31 PM

They're just overreacting. :l

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: killerpig on July 09, 2011, 02:02:13 AM
Quote from: danidoo on July 08, 2011, 11:21:31 PM

They're just overreacting. :l

Dude, resetting a year+ of our work would make some people upset, people like you and I who won't care are under-reacting.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-