May 17, 2024, 03:51:47 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Refund for Membership

Refund for Membership

Started by pkcd05, March 27, 2014, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkcd05

LOL, idk why this happened.

Like 1month ago i bought 1 month mem for this acc and perfectdevil (my alt)

and i yesterday i found out that $5.50 went out from my card and automatically bought 1month member again in this acc.

Thus, today it automatically purchased perfectdevil and cccyn (i sold mem to him 1 month ago) $11 went out ..

What is going on?

Can I get this refund pls ?

Thanks,

MIYC

Did you check to stop the re-occurring payment's in your billing history?

pkcd05

Quote from: MIYC on March 27, 2014, 09:23:39 AM
Did you check to stop the re-occurring payment's in your billing history?

How do i do tat ?

MIYC

What payment method did you use? If you used paypal i can tell you how to check and stop it if not i don't know as i never done any other way.

pkcd05

Quote from: MIYC on March 27, 2014, 09:26:42 AM
What payment method did you use? If you used paypal i can tell you how to check and stop it if not i don't know as i never done any other way.

credit card.

MIYC

Ah sorry i don't know how to check that, i'll have to leave you in someone else's hand on that note. Hope it get's sorted.

pkcd05

Quote from: MIYC on March 27, 2014, 09:32:28 AM
Ah sorry i don't know how to check that, i'll have to leave you in someone else's hand on that note. Hope it get's sorted.

Ty for help :)

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

when you are buying membership it tells you specifically that it is reoccurring membership, which means you will be charged each month and your membership will keep redeeming itself when it expires

should be more careful to read before buying something online, it could have been a lot worse if you were making a more expensive purchase of something else

there is a guide to tell you how to stop the reoccurring membership from continuing.. as qolderman has just posted. try that

MIYC

Just checked what qolderman posted will help you. Since you can't physically buy membership without creating a paypal account. Just need to remember your login details.

pkcd05

Quote from: Cooky on March 27, 2014, 10:24:17 AM
when you are buying membership it tells you specifically that it is reoccurring membership, which means you will be charged each month and your membership will keep redeeming itself when it expires

should be more careful to read before buying something online, it could have been a lot worse if you were making a more expensive purchase of something else

there is a guide to tell you how to stop the reoccurring membership from continuing.. as qolderman has just posted. try that

Do you think i can get refund for this ?

Cooky

Quote from: pkcd05 on March 27, 2014, 10:34:21 AM
Quote from: Cooky on March 27, 2014, 10:24:17 AM

Do you think i can get refund for this ?

its up to admins to do you a favor.. but I doubt it.. it would be a HUGE favor.. considering you agreed to the terms by clicking to complete the payment and its entirely your fault that this happened because you didn't pay attention to what you were agreeing to

not to mention no admin favors are allowed, according to the rules

MIYC

Considering i've seen it done before where they have revoked payment and payed it back into the account. It would be quite unfair for them to not do it this time. It's like giving to one but not the other so to speak.

Robocop7ant

Yeah, i have been here the entire time of bc..
And we don't have admin favors any more.

Read all the therms before paying any thing.
I don't think 11 (usd) is so mch a loss.

But if they do refunds on this, then remember it wont happen again later?

close to a yr ago i payd 1yr member on my alt, and when i logged in i had 2 yrs and my money dobbled..
I got refund on that, but that was a bigger loss :O
<br />

pkcd05

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 27, 2014, 11:16:28 AM
Yeah, i have been here the entire time of bc..
And we don't have admin favors any more.

Read all the therms before paying any thing.
I don't think 11 (usd) is so mch a loss.

But if they do refunds on this, then remember it wont happen again later?

close to a yr ago i payd 1yr member on my alt, and when i logged in i had 2 yrs and my money dobbled..
I got refund on that, but that was a bigger loss :O

i use check-card which takes money out of my bank when i purchase something.

I had to use $20 soon but $11 went out thus, cccyn is not my acc

o.o just sayin

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-