May 09, 2024, 07:38:28 PMLatest Member: Lamarceday
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Cookys Movies Thread

Cookys Movies Thread

Started by Cooky, January 07, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Use this thread to talk about movies!

You can review a movie you have just seen or just talk about movies. Ask someone for advice on what movie to watch or give a recommendation.  Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start it off

Today I just saw the movie 'Carrie' (2013) and I really liked it. It was boring in some parts but there was enough drama to keep me interested. There was also some silly plot holes I noticed. I would recommend it though but it might not be for everyone. Its labeled a horror movie for its theme but there is really no scary parts at all, literally none. I knew how it was going to end but still enjoyed it. Also the one girl is really hot. I give 3.5/5 Stars.

opuiq3

Can it be a series?

Series: My Little Pony

Movie: SpongeBob the Movie

^yw allie

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on January 07, 2014, 11:15:27 AM
Use this thread to talk about movies!

You can review a movie you have just seen or just talk about movies. Ask someone for advice on what movie to watch or give a recommendation.  Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start it off

Today I just saw the movie 'Carrie' (2013) and I really liked it. It was boring in some parts but there was enough drama to keep me interested. There was also some silly plot holes I noticed. I would recommend it though but it might not be for everyone. Its labeled a horror movie for its theme but there is really no scary parts at all, literally none. I knew how it was going to end but still enjoyed it. Also the one girl is really hot. I give 3.5/5 Stars.

chloe + pig blood? loooool must see

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xzibit

Experiences

Series i like: Supernatural, scrubs, avatar, the little piece of walking that i have seen, how i met your mother, simpsons, family guy.

A FEW of movies i like: I'm in love with the hobbit and lord of the ring series and also all harry potter movies.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

opuiq3

January 07, 2014, 04:37:09 PM #7 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:39:16 PM by opuiq3
Quote from: Experiences on January 07, 2014, 03:59:02 PM
Series i like: Supernatural, scrubs, avatar, the little piece of walking that i have seen, how i met your mother, simpsons, family guy.

A FEW of movies i like: I'm in love with the hobbit and lord of the ring series and also all harry potter movies.

Quote from: Xzibit on January 07, 2014, 04:06:50 PM
Quote from: opuiq3 on January 07, 2014, 03:44:41 PM
Quote from: Xzibit on January 07, 2014, 03:25:41 PM
Quote from: opuiq3 on January 07, 2014, 03:14:14 PM
My Little Pony

u would
Yes, problem?

not one as bad as yours
That's your opinion.
I also agree with Exp I love all those movies and series except for Supernautral and scrubs

^yw allie

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on January 07, 2014, 11:15:27 AM
The one girl is really hot.
His talking about the girl in kickass!

Rebuck

I like everything that haves to do with horror or murder or anything like that  ::)

Cooky

me and yz gonna watch The Hills Have Eyes  together   :D

I already seen it a long time ago but he hasn't

Selene

Two of my favorite romantic movies would have to be -

The Notebook (first)
Sliver Linings Playbook

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Experiences

A friend showed me ''Letters to juliet'' once. Really nice movie.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on January 07, 2014, 10:19:35 PM
me and yz gonna watch The Hills Have Eyes  together   :D

I already seen it a long time ago but he hasn't
Can I join you guys.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-