May 09, 2024, 07:44:46 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » add an 'away message'

add an 'away message'

Started by Cooky, January 10, 2014, 01:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

make it so u can set a message for when u are away like for example 'ill be back soon' or 'ill be back in a few hours'

so u would type @away (message here)

then when people whisper you it would say your message, so they know u are away

to turn it off you just type @awayoff

good idea?

Selene

Bad idea, completely pointless, waste of time and if you don't respond to the person who is whispering then you are either away or they don't want to talk.

No need for such a command.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on January 10, 2014, 01:45:32 AM
Bad idea, completely pointless, waste of time and if you don't respond to the person who is whispering then you are either away or they don't want to talk.

ok

Cooky

DevilzDemise

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 10, 2014, 02:41:08 AM

O.o okay grinch.

But to add onto what I was saying, it could be good if it was an auto command when people were in shop/toggled out of BC. Like when they go to shop and someone tries whispering them it says that they are in the shop or toggled out of BC.

Doesn't the new colour feature help with that though? obviously it's blue when they are in shop/green in a room. So you can just check the colour of their name.

mic99

Godz

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Reviax

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 10, 2014, 05:15:21 AM

O.o okay grinch.

But to add onto what I was saying, it could be good if it was an auto command when people were in shop/toggled out of BC. Like when they go to shop and someone tries whispering them it says that they are in the shop or toggled out of BC.

Doesn't the new colour feature help with that though? obviously it's blue when they are in shop/green in a room. So you can just check the colour of their name.
What if somebody in a room is whispering somebody in the shop? They won't be able to see the blue name.

+1 to nanak's suggestion.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Reviax on January 10, 2014, 05:31:14 PM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 10, 2014, 05:15:21 AM

O.o okay grinch.

What if somebody in a room is whispering somebody in the shop? They won't be able to see the blue name.

+1 to nanak's suggestion.

But doesn't someone just say oh 2 secs i'm going into the shop, then just whisper when their back out? it's what i tend too do. Or if not if their that bothered they just whisper them afterwards saying "did you say anything?" seems like too much hassal too me for no reason. But i see where your coming from.

Iridion

after boutcheetah: tree climber we have boutcheetah:social network

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bombz

Iridion

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 10, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
Quote from: Iridion on January 10, 2014, 05:44:47 PM

Offtopic ban pls.

But yea to my suggestion, I forgot that the colors actually tell you stuff lol. But they are too dull on my screen :c (used to be to bright now to dull hehe).

thats not offtopic, want me to explain?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xzibit

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 11, 2014, 03:25:31 PM
Quote from: Iridion on January 11, 2014, 10:00:00 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 10, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
Quote from: Iridion on January 10, 2014, 05:44:47 PM

Offtopic ban pls.

But yea to my suggestion, I forgot that the colors actually tell you stuff lol. But they are too dull on my screen :c (used to be to bright now to dull hehe).

thats not offtopic, want me to explain?

Yes.

he said that this suggestion is too facebookey basically

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-