May 19, 2024, 04:37:09 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Farewell

Farewell

Started by spiderstar, July 31, 2013, 12:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

Dear BoutCheetah Community,

I believe this message should have been posted at least 3 months ago since that was when I really lost motivation to play this game. 

I attempted to play this game on April 28th, 2011 but my old computer couldn't run BC at the time so I guess I can say that I started to play BoutCheetah at around September 2011.  I had a very mediocre start and I was pretty average but I loved the game because it reminded me of the good fun that I had playing BOTS!!! by Acclaim.

It wasn't until I met a player called "DamDatNerd" who fully introduced me into the "society" of BC.  He let me join his amazing guild called "CourageCrew" in which I met legendary players like Mo, Tze, Yoshi, Fubar, and many many more that I can't remember as of this moment.  Those grinding sessions were probably the moments that I enjoyed the most because even though I was a new player, the old players made me feel like I was one of them.

After CourageCrew fell and DDN left for League I was kind of lost until I joined a guild called "Utopia" led by Yz.  This was the first guild that I joined where I talked to staff members and became interested in helping the society.  Tricky motivated me to be a better player and a more helpful person in the community.

Eventually after helping the community out I became a Moderator on November 04, 2012.  I was a relatively active Moderator and was quickly promoted to GM on January 06, 2013.  In the first couple of months as a GM I think I was doing a pretty good job just running around and making sure the community was under control.  However, during April I began to lose interest in the game as well as motivation to help people.  As of this moment I have requested a demotion and I intend to leave as long as I can..  However, as Tricky said in his video, I will probably show up several months later after "quitting".

I'd just like to give a shout out to the people I've gotten to know and love while playing this game.

DamDatNerd:  Jay, although you may never read this I want to thank you for being so welcoming to me when I was a new player...  Without you I probably would have quit this game early on.

Racenata: Although you got angry at me for quitting your guild "Haven" I'll always remember playing BOTS!!!! with you and being shocked to find you on this server.  Thanks for being the first friend I had on BC.

KillerPig: My bacon smelling son...  You're hilarious and I value the times I shared with ya. 

Toast: Ya Canadian Fool...  I'll always make fun of you cause of your age and you know that.  You're a great guy and I hope you have fun know my possible first name.

Materger: You don't know how fun it's been just over the past year.  From MSN Bowling to messing around on the PvP floor.  I can always rely on you if I need a job done or if I have to talk to someone.  Give up on your volleyball dreams as there's no hope for you.

There's a bunch more but this thread would be too long so I'll just sum it all up.

Thank you to the BoutCheetah Community for being my "Family" of a sorts for the past 2 years.  I've had my ups and downs with you guys like any family and I wouldn't trade those memories for the world (as cliche as that sounds).

Farewell,

GM Spiderstar

MasterMerc

rip
sad tiem
see you spider
#stopmegatron2k15

hur9

Farewell hope you come back :(

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ghostkid17

Cya spider, everyone gonna miss ya, come visit sometimes!
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

sasuke6548

mic99

Cya Spider, hope you come visit soon.  :-*

Cooky

gonna miss u spider u were one of the good ones  :'(

KillerPig

bye spider :(

Pls come back soon I luv u

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

and dont worry about GM. I have talked with Allie and I'm going to be the replacement
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Materger

I'm going to miss you Spider, me and you were mods together and became GM's together and I always felt we had an awesome bound. My volleyball dream will come true  :'( 

You will never be forgotten and are still always welcome to come talk to me about anything.Don't forget my volleyball team is ready to crush you and your team of nabbys. Farewell SpiderNap.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Vobck

Bye spider, I will miss when we both did GFX and collabed, bowling with you was awesome too. lol.

Rossbach

Bye? Spider, we had some fun times. Not really a full bye though as Ross has you on skype.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

HyperShadic6

Quote from: ghostkid17 on July 31, 2013, 01:27:06 AM
Cya spider, everyone gonna miss ya, come visit sometimes!

leonidsa

I will miss u spider  :( cya.
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-