May 06, 2024, 05:33:23 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Zom

Zom

Started by Rossbach, August 08, 2013, 03:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

It's nice that it my post didn't phase you.  It's not solely for you.  Opinions are a key factor in life.  Everyone will not feel the same about one thing.

Zom

Rossbach

August 08, 2013, 06:19:36 PM #16 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:23:08 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 08, 2013, 06:11:59 PM
It's nice that it my post didn't phase you.  It's not solely for you.  Opinions are a key factor in life.  Everyone will not feel the same about one thing.

True, Ross was simply posting his opinion to you on the effects of the topic, Ross mainly does not understand how people can be moved by such a thing. But oh well, Ross latches onto the bad and hopes for the better. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

zomniethe4

Well thanks for posting your opinion.  And some.

Zom

TinyPatch

Quote from: Rossbach on August 08, 2013, 05:44:43 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 08, 2013, 05:43:00 PM
can u imagine all the flaming I would get if I made such a big deal about something like this?   ::)      'classic cooky'    'stop creating drama!'   'there he goes again'      lighten up Ross u don't have to right about everything. These spam topics of you trying to prove someone wrong are getting really old

LOL classic Cooky post, there he goes again. Stop trying to create drama with Ross, lighten up.

LOL U READ MY MIND ROSSNUB! ::)

" These spam topics of you trying to prove someone wrong "

To be fair, it was originally in the topic Zom posted, but Allie moved it to spam  due to her interest in Zom's topic, and Ross requesting it gets moved. Even though it fits as an on-topic post.

Tiny

Cooky

whos the hero who accepted my post?  I love u

Cooky

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Toast

merc gaming when she was 5
gamergurl

NeoKiller

hi ross.

lol classic cooky creating drama posts ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-