May 05, 2024, 05:53:22 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I have a question.

I have a question.

Started by mygodZzZ, December 30, 2013, 01:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

How many of the suggestions on the "suggestion" topics (even the good ones) have been actually even considered taking?
I see a suggestion almost everyday, and i don't see even 1 staff replying about if it's good are gonna be considered?
If i'm wrong, please give me a Pic of the suggestion of a player, that has thought by staff/ actually got added to game.
If I'm not wrong, please starting paying attention to the suggestions..

Xx Itz Ian

I am pretty sure all suggestions are being read by Allie she just doesn't feel like replying to all of them.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 30, 2013, 01:48:31 PM
I am pretty sure all suggestions are being read by Allie she just doesn't feel like replying to all of them.
How can you be sure?
I actually never saw her replying to even 1, but I know there were good suggestion that didn't even got in mind of someone to replay/put them ingame. I know maybe the don't have time but replying on even 1 Isn't that hard, I'm pretty sure None of the High staff (admins) didn't even look at them, Prove me wrong..

Purple

^**** im special xd

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Purple on December 30, 2013, 02:11:15 PM
Here's one: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=47032.msg418521#msg418521
yeah sure, a reply on a suggestion for the staff, and of course they will answer, it's for them lol and have that been added anyway?

Selene

She reply's sometimes, but I can ensure you she checks the suggestion topic.

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

123bomb123

once allie posted about always checking the suggestion threads but not replying.

my suggestions r all gr8 but Allie say no :(((((
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

she told me she always checks suggestions

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Selene on December 30, 2013, 02:16:37 PM
She reply's sometimes, but I can ensure you she checks the suggestion topic.
Well, ok thanks. But my problem is that we had 10+ updates since we had some awesome suggestions, and none of them had even had a possibility to be added to the updates..

:) i'm gonna Put a suggestion right now, i think it will be a good idea.. just check it out.

JustRK

Even if allie were to miss something (which is seldom), we do check suggestions all the time....heck cooky comes up with a lot of the suggestions in this thread category.

There's always something being worked on and if there could be enough time to put all of the good suggestions in they probably would, but it's more efficient to work on bigger updates than to tweak little nuances in the game first.

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 02:19:40 PM
heck cooky comes up with a lot of the suggestions in this thread category.

that's very true hehe my mind is always working  :P

mygodZzZ

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 02:19:40 PM
Even if allie were to miss something (which is seldom), we do check suggestions all the time....heck cooky comes up with a lot of the suggestions in this thread category.

There's always something being worked on and if there could be enough time to put all of the good suggestions in they probably would, but it's more efficient to work on bigger updates than to tweak little nuances in the game first.
well, I don't know if you noticed, I said "even the good ones"

JustRK

What I said was just in regards to you saying if staff checks them and uses them in future updates.

Cooky is around the section a lot and the other mods have a good frequency on replying, but if you meant higher staff such as GM's and stuff then we will try to be more vigilant about responding and letting you know something that might be considered   :)

A lot of suggestions have been recycled for the most part and suggested numerous times, so hopefully we'll work on cleaning up these forums a bit more so that you guys don't have a hard time searching to see if somethings been said already.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-