May 06, 2024, 11:53:11 AMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Suggestions on a new map

Suggestions on a new map

Started by Santa, November 19, 2010, 03:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Which map should it be a duplicate of, what monsters should be replaced, specify each mobs attack hp and speed =]. I plan on making another level for ya'll.

~RedEyes.

Styx

November 19, 2010, 03:50:40 AM #1 Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:24:36 AM by Styx
Lv 90 should be remade DEFINITELY. If you don't agree, stfu feg.
Lv 90 has to be the most unique level out of all the higher sectors. It has a more adventure feeling too. It ain't played as much.
I also hope this new sector will be for Lv 150's too. :(.

Monsters that should be replaced are the Teranopl's/WarMiner, Chernobyl (swap with the BOUT version), BlackMals and Melissa.

asdfghj

has to be one unlike any other, where it is difficult to overcome
because honestly all stages in sector,  are too simple..
a place where you can't hide...and the most annoying enemies, like as a stomachache

tanqq

Quote from: asdfghj on November 19, 2010, 03:58:21 AM
has to be one unlike any other, where it is difficult to overcome
because honestly all stages in sector,  are too simple..
a place where you can't hide...and the most annoying enemies, like as a stomachache
Seriously, the hardest map for me is actually lvl86 0_o
The boss CodeRed deals 1k+ damage to me. I died in less than 4 minutes. Wtfhax.

Styx

Lv 86 is bullshit. Can't believe they used the strength of the Code Red in Run Fast on Lv 86. :|.

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: tanqq on November 19, 2010, 04:31:55 AM

lol same i go in there for easy win and die

but i think that lvl 90 should be put in for the map make it like 150 make the mobs have 1 - 2k hp have a mix of everything to annoy the crap out of everyone and the boss should be the 1k code red,also speed for everything be maxed. ultimate f*cked up map

and you can all suffer lolololololololololololol
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Quote from: tanqq on November 19, 2010, 04:31:55 AM

That was actually an accident, when inputting level X (which was 230 at the time), I fixed the power of that, without knowing the boss of X was a copy of the boss of 86.
Kenny has yet to change the boss of 86.

Xrow

Put a static base on either end of w/e map you use, and put flags (red for red team and blue for blue team) on either base.  Then make it capture the flag!

Yz

Quote from: Xrow on November 19, 2010, 12:24:21 PM
Put a static base on either end of w/e map you use, and put flags (red for red team and blue for blue team) on either base.  Then make it capture the flag!

thats totally possible
DISCORD killyzkill

Xrow

I wish. I've always thought that'd be sick :3

Mr_V

ah, a new game mode ^^ that'd be epic

Styx

:'(

lugiaXDG009

it would be fun there should be a green team then too to have more people against each other make it more interesting
< by surgeypurgey

zepher2211

Red told me couldn't add a new game type because I asked about making a map with inifinite waves of enemies with exp based on the number of waves you got through.

/sucks

Level 1 should be remade with ascending difficulties of monster aka start with gandas on the next round of them make it nimbas the 3rd round make them Iridions 4th round make it Bubble Boys 5th round make it Mardagons (Don't remember what their called purple and red that shoot fire every few hits) and 6th round make it code reds with kowbot being the boss, Ii'll figure out the hp in a little while.
Powersurge
Headstrong

lugiaXDG009

its mandragores i think man

doesn't that sound like something you just said

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 21, 2010, 02:01:37 AM
Red told me couldn't add a new game type because I asked about making a map with inifinite waves of enemies with exp based on the number of waves you got through.
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-