May 17, 2024, 03:10:19 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Little Competition

Little Competition

Started by Jason321, August 17, 2011, 08:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason321

August 17, 2011, 08:31:37 AM Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:50:34 AM by Jason321
Ok so this is how it goes...

All you have to do is get a elite set, of any kind, and prove it to me in screenshots that it dropped and you hadnt already had it, the first person to do so will win a set amount of gigas. This is a HIGH SERVER event
Entry Fee is 5m gigas, the winner will gain half of the gigas that will have been donated send the gigas to -HaZzarD-   and simply tell me you have applied, then go and get your elite set! Be quick!
Thanks to neo, you cannot get the elite set then send me the money! if i find out you have you will be disqualified and the money you donated will be KEPT

Participants:

NeoKiller

The smart ppl will first get the elite set and send the money afterwards :P

Jason321

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 17, 2011, 08:43:09 AM
The smart ppl will first get the elite set and send the money afterwards :P
Added:P, wanna join?;)

NeoKiller

nah I'm to lazy to grind for an elite set :P

Scythe

Worst event i have ever seen.
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Quote from: deathraper on August 17, 2011, 09:10:39 AM
Worst event i have ever seen.
You forgot that guys, alipc9 or something event, THAT was the worst event ever.

Scythe

He didnt even say whats the amount of the prize plus im sure hes only doing this for the gigas
Don't think, feel

antisickness

Quote from: deathraper on August 17, 2011, 09:14:20 AM
He didnt even say whats the amount of the prize plus im sure hes only doing this for the gigas

Prize = all the gigas he gets / 2
And ofc hes doing it for the gigas.

Jason321

I did say the prize money, 1/2 of the amount of gigas donated, and doing this for gigas, not really, kinda helping the economy with the gigas and stuff, and for a bit of fun, and who cares if im only doing it for gigas? im the host anyway, i dont even know you and im sure you dont know who i am either, but dont start flaming on my thread, ok?

Scythe

Quote from: Jason321 on August 17, 2011, 09:29:30 AM
I did say the prize money, 1/2 of the amount of gigas donated, and doing this for gigas, not really, kinda helping the economy with the gigas and stuff, and for a bit of fun, and who cares if im only doing it for gigas? im the host anyway, i dont even know you and im sure you dont know who i am either, but dont start flaming on my thread, ok?
Tell me where i flamed? i just said my opinion
Don't think, feel

NeoKiller

August 17, 2011, 09:32:09 AM #10 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:32:36 AM by NeoKiller
Jason321 = Gramps' son.
Be careful with your expressions, sir.

Jason321

Quote from: deathraper on August 17, 2011, 09:30:59 AM
Quote from: Jason321 on August 17, 2011, 09:29:30 AM
Tell me where i flamed? i just said my opinion
No need to be out of order, i was just trying to set up a little fun event where people can spend some money and have fun, and then you come on and start putting it down....

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-