May 17, 2024, 11:48:29 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » |Xeno's Official Sector Level Boosting Module| (Training Newbs/Noobs)

|Xeno's Official Sector Level Boosting Module| (Training Newbs/Noobs)

Started by XenoPath, September 13, 2011, 07:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

Well, yeah, i know this is not really an event, but ill just make an official announcement for my training module.

General Information:
Grinding Periods: Weeksdays, and mostly on Fridays and Weekends.
Sector Level: 172 or 161. If I want to go 'Equipment Hunting', I'll most probably choose 161. 172 is used for grinding.
Training Level Gauge/Range: Lvl 1 to Lvl 125. That's the range as during 2X or 3X Exp, I can train them most efficiently.(As in Lvl-Up faster). I may train 130s and above, but its much harder. It's Your Choice :)
Payments: 2K BS per 7 Lvl-Ups/2M Gigas per 7 Lvl-Ups Never Try To Cheat In Payments!
                                              OR
              *5M Gigas per 15 Rounds* /  *5K BS per 30 Rounds*

Rewards: For attending my sector trainings regularly, you will get at least 3M when I have Lvl-ed you 15 times. For 25times, You will get a 7day trans of your preference, Rush II or any item that is reasonable and within my means.

Rules:
1. No attacking of any Mobs, regardless of sizes or health. If you are between Lvl 130 to 140+, you may do so moderately. If you feel insecure while I am hitting the Mobs, press 'x' to defend yourself or simply suicide. Running and Jumping while Staying Back is recommended
2. No spamming of the Active Skill: Rush, Uppercut. You may use Guard Crush to spam on Mobs, but be professional!
3. No taking of any RED boxes, unless I say its a "FFA" round. You may take Blue and Brown boxes at any time of the sectoring process.
4. When helping, please do combo-hits, whether you are in transed or untransed mode.
5. You Must Never 'follow the leader', or shoot Mobs or the Boss. No Pushing is Allowed.
6. During Boss Fights, I suggest that you should not help me, as Mandragore(161) or BubbleBoy(172), may be distracted by you and this may disrupt the combo-ing or the end-result of the game.
7. Mercenaries are strictly prohibited
8. No taking of HP, Trans, Rebirth or Stun Packs. If you are equipping a HP or Rebirth Pack, you may not use it unless there are no players on the map.
9. Rule Breakers are to be forfeited by losing five rounds( I will personally boot you out of the room till i finish another 5 games.) Repeated Rule Breaking is frowned upon. A max limit of 3 rule breaking chances are allowed. Anyone who refuse to learn their lesson, will be banned from Xeno's Sector Training as of immediate effect. See Banned IGNS.
10. Last but not least, normal in-game rules should be followed as of lastest updates.

Hope we have a great time together! :D
Xeno.

[Achievements:]
1. Get a player to Lvl150.
2. Gain 100K GP within 1st day of Guild Recruition.
3. Finished Lvl149 in 3:19(This is a miracle, don't ask me how)
4. Finished Lvl204 with FM Toast in 8< X< 9mins.
5. Received +3 Rapid Impaler Set within 3rounds of Lvl172.
6. To Be Updated

Banned IGNs:
-To Be Updated-

Credits to XenoPath(Meh)

EDIT: Some changes in payments and rewards
          Rule Breaking System

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

asmit10

newbs / noobs ? You mean there's a difference between an inexperienced player and a inexperienced player? k.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on September 13, 2011, 07:39:06 AM
newbs / noobs ? You mean there's a difference between an inexperienced player and a inexperienced player? k.
Ur a noob. k
Noob = old player who knows nothing.
Newb = new player who knows nothing.

XenoPath

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 13, 2011, 08:22:48 AM
Ur a noob. k

Grim Wins. Again. And look, asmit's mistakes. Lol wtf is with you writing the  'in' in each 'inexperinced player'? Makes no sense at all...

Toast

asmit10

Quote from: XenoPath on September 13, 2011, 01:03:41 PM
Ur a noob. k

Grim Wins. Again. And look, asmit's mistakes. Lol wtf is with you writing the  'in' in each 'inexperinced player'? Makes no sense at all...

lol. And look, Xeno's mistakes. Lol wtf is with you not knowing that there is a difference in 'inexperienced' and 'experienced'
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

inexperienced means you have no experience. experienced means you know what you're doing.

a noob is a griefer/idiot who can't play the game right or chooses to play the game wrong.

a newb is a new player.

asmit ftw, hawk silly, xeno dum
DISCORD killyzkill

XenoPath

September 14, 2011, 06:00:31 AM #7 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:09:31 AM by XenoPath
Quote from: asmit10 on September 14, 2011, 12:52:38 AM
Ur a noob. k

Grim Wins. Again. And look, asmit's mistakes. Lol wtf is with you writing the  'in' in each 'inexperinced player'? Makes no sense at all...

lol. And look, Xeno's mistakes. Lol wtf is with you not knowing that there is a difference in 'inexperienced' and 'experienced'

Im talking about your typo-.- And I know whats in noobs and newbs.
Toast, we did Lvl 204 once, you forgot?

Modify your post, asmit, for that 'in'. I know you meant an 'experienced' player.

Scythe

Quote from: XenoPath on September 14, 2011, 06:00:31 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on September 14, 2011, 12:52:38 AM
Ur a noob. k

Grim Wins. Again. And look, asmit's mistakes. Lol wtf is with you writing the  'in' in each 'inexperinced player'? Makes no sense at all...

Im talking about your typo-.- And I know whats in noobs and newbs.
Toast, we did Lvl 204 once, you forgot?

Modify your post, asmit, for that 'in'. I know you meant an 'experienced' player.
Omg lol of course therse diffrence between experienced and inexperienced player thats why he was say you mean thats a diffrence between the 2 same thing?
Don't think, feel

droid ZYLON2

if you would like help i could help you train people.
i mean i have nothing els to do.
Xeno just whisper me when your on and ill be more than happy to help you train the guys that truely need it and if i think they need it bad enough ill pay for there training period with you.
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-