May 02, 2024, 07:00:47 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

ice cold is a co leader now :)
haven't been checking forum lately , been active in-game tho :)
<br />

Materger

Quote from: Madprox on March 15, 2015, 08:34:49 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on March 15, 2015, 04:44:51 AM
I declare war on your entire guild.
If you can't make it happen, you forfeit.

That must be the lamest excuse used, ever.

Would be, if he was being serious.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

GavinGill

Quote from: Madprox on March 15, 2015, 08:34:49 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on March 15, 2015, 04:44:51 AM
I declare war on your entire guild.
If you can't make it happen, you forfeit.

That must be the lamest excuse used, ever.

Welp, that was easy.

Gavin -  1
Redtopia - 0

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yz

hey man don't lump me into that score :[
DISCORD killyzkill

GavinGill

K Tricky has promoted me to co-lead and as my first order of business, I'm breaking ties with Utopia and declaring war on Lone_Wolves. OG ICE will be demoted to guild mascot and the re-promoted to his original position as soon as he reads this, Meteor will removed from the guild in spirit but not in actuality, and nude pics of all members are to be provided to Matey immediately. Failure to comply will result in the immediate disbanding of the guild.

Your cooperation is appreciated but not expected. Thank you, fck-face.

Madprox

Quote from: GavinGill on March 17, 2015, 05:05:15 AM
K Tricky has promoted me to co-lead and as my first order of business, I'm breaking ties with Utopia and declaring war on Lone_Wolves. OG ICE will be demoted to guild mascot and the re-promoted to his original position as soon as he reads this, Meteor will removed from the guild in spirit but not in actuality, and nude pics of all members are to be provided to Matey immediately. Failure to comply will result in the immediate disbanding of the guild.

Why did you post this?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

i can appreciate this :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

Wat I'm not even in the guild lol.

(click to show/hide)

Materger

I'll be expecting the nudes by the end of this week, nuff said.

Also Lone_Wolves would rekt every guild !!! we're the kings of zylon bots meng!!!!

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Thornz

Quote from: Materger on March 17, 2015, 06:14:45 PM
I'll be expecting the nudes by the end of this week, nuff said.

Also Lone_Wolves would rekt every guild !!! we're the kings of zylon bots meng!!!!

Psh, you alrdy saw the **** pick I posted. No more freebies

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

OG ICE COLD

THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN VERY INACTIVE LATELY.
Bluepatchx  78921 gps.
colatu        108999 gps.

I DON'T KNOW HOW U WANT TO DO THIS, I DON'T WANT TO KICK ANY1, WOULD U LIKE TO GIVE THEM A FEW WEEKS TO SEE IF THEY WANT THIS?

Madprox

Quote from: OG ICE COLD on March 18, 2015, 02:37:03 PM
Bluepatchx  78921 gps.
colatu        108999 gps.

I DON'T KNOW HOW U WANT TO DO THIS, I DON'T WANT TO KICK ANY1, WOULD U LIKE TO GIVE THEM A FEW WEEKS TO SEE IF THEY WANT THIS?

I wouldn't kick them for the sake of kicking, they once were and will always be redtopians.
But you can discuss possibly kicking them to recruit new worthy members, to replace them with in the future.
You have my yes for bluepatchx, he's been in here for a long time, and the GP hasn't increased too much, unfortunately, I also haven't seen him around in a very long time.
As for colatu, I don't know him so no opinion.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

did you get made co yet, ice?
DISCORD killyzkill

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: Madprox on March 18, 2015, 04:23:46 PM
Quote from: OG ICE COLD on March 18, 2015, 02:37:03 PM
Bluepatchx  78921 gps.
colatu        108999 gps.

I wouldn't kick them for the sake of kicking, they once were and will always be redtopians.
But you can discuss possibly kicking them to recruit new worthy members, to replace them with in the future.
You have my yes for bluepatchx, he's been in here for a long time, and the GP hasn't increased too much, unfortunately, I also haven't seen him around in a very long time.
As for colatu, I don't know him so no opinion.
OK NP I WOULD'NT KICK NO OG'S ANYWAY, BUT LETS GIVE TO 2 PLAYERS ANOTHER WEEK OK.
@ YZ YES I DID.

GavinGill

Quote from: Madprox on March 17, 2015, 05:37:52 AMWhy did you post this?
SHENANIGANS! THE MOST CHILDISH OF SHENANIGANS!

Quote from: Meteor on March 17, 2015, 05:23:34 PMWat I'm not even in the guild lol.
DAMN IT TRICKY, I SAID METEOR SHOULD BE KICKED IN SPIRIT, NOT IN ACTUALITY.  IF THIS IS THE KIND OF MISMANAGEMENT THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED, THEN I'LL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GUILD FROM THIS POINT ON. I'VE NO IDEA WHY I THOUGHT IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA TO TO IMPOSE MYSELF ON THIS CIRCUS ANYWAY. 0:<

Quote from: OG ICE COLD on March 18, 2015, 07:18:27 PMOK NP I WOULD'NT KICK NO OG'S ANYWAY, BUT LETS GIVE TO 2 PLAYERS ANOTHER WEEK OK.
@ YZ YES I DID.
I THINK THAT'S A VERY FAIR AND REASONABLE CALL TO MAKE. ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PROMOTION.
-------
LET'S KEEP SHOUTING!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-