May 03, 2024, 07:04:25 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Guild Leaders

Guild Leaders

Started by frog, November 12, 2013, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

So i have done a mistake that made me really mad of some people like Speedy (Leader of Evolve) & Ducky (Leader of Assassins)

I lent each of them 300m gigas that they could buy Guild Exp. Buff and what did they do?! they kicked me out of the guild! thats really nice of them!!

I spent more than 48 hours of grinding to help them getting gp and then they just kick me!!!

Moral learnt: i won't join any guild except it is a really trustworthy leader

Roky

November 12, 2013, 04:28:32 PM #1 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:30:41 PM by Roky
Speedy quit being guild master and sold Evolve I think because someone in his guild kicked a lot of people (you too probably) and then quit. I don't know the name of the person though.

Cooky

if you have details and PROOF, you might be able to get them in trouble with this rule

14. No purposefully sabotaging another player's character or group of characters [guild].

frog

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 12, 2013, 04:30:28 PM
hmm,

1.I kicked you from assassins when i was co of it, i m really sorry but ducky was inactive and we needed space for active members, you had lowest gp.

2.Evolve died, speedy sold guild to poka if you want to join go apply.

@1 : you could have even messaged me / warn me for that instead of taking the 300m and kick me after just 1/2 weeks of joining! :)

@2: its not my problem that he sold the guild!!!! why would he kick me after i helped him reaching higher guild rank and helped him getting the guild buff thing and then he re-sell it!! what kind of leader is that?!!
Quote from: Cooky on November 12, 2013, 04:31:42 PM
if you have details and PROOF, you might be able to get them in trouble with this rule

14. No purposefully sabotaging another player's character or group of characters [guild].
Nope i have no proof, even if i had one i won't ask for anything of them, i just care that i knew how real men should act and how those guys did really act!

Scryed23

all i got t say is...

u got rekt! HAHAHAHHA

Zain123456

Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

frog

Quote from: nemano9988 on November 12, 2013, 04:39:43 PM
so you telling me, that i need to ask someone who a never saw in ma life for permission to kick him??? + how would i do it if you were inactive???

and poka kicked everyone not speedy, he wanted to recreate the guild

You need to warn them "Specially if they joined 1 week ago" which happened with me!

Lol 4 people leaving the guild isn't a big deal even if they were the top 4 people .. i remember before GP wipe Silence were so dead and just 5/20 people were active and we succeeded to keep rank 3 till the end .. he have no reason to sell the guild to poka! and kick everyone who made some effort to be in that guild! this is dis0respect for his members!! he didn't even ask his members what should he do in that problem .. we could have chosen to keep going and prove we are better with them or not (the people left/kicked)

Scryed23

Quote from: frog on November 12, 2013, 04:45:59 PM
so you telling me, that i need to ask someone who a never saw in ma life for permission to kick him??? + how would i do it if you were inactive???

You need to warn them "Specially if they joined 1 week ago" which happened with me!

Lol 4 people leaving the guild isn't a big deal even if they were the top 4 people .. i remember before GP wipe Silence were so dead and just 5/20 people were active and we succeeded to keep rank 3 till the end .. he have no reason to sell the guild to poka! and kick everyone who made some effort to be in that guild! this is dis0respect for his members!! he didn't even ask his members what should he do in that problem .. we could have chosen to keep going and prove we are better with them or not (the people left/kicked)

hahahahha what a gr8 leader!!! he is very wise, i mean c'mon guild leaders don't care about guild members. to them guild members are just walking GP bags. xd

Helix-Live

rKr yet to have issues xd

Eat4two

Quote from: frog on November 12, 2013, 04:37:24 PMblablablala its not my problem that he sold the guild!!!! blablaal nonsense
nor is it our problem, now stop crying

-Speedy-

You gave me 100m not 300m stop lying and the guild died ask pols to join back if you want.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

frog

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 12, 2013, 04:55:06 PM
You gave me 100m not 300m stop lying and the guild died ask pols to join back if you want.
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 04:48:20 PM
Quote from: frog on November 12, 2013, 04:45:59 PM

hahahahha what a gr8 leader!!! he is very wise, i mean c'mon guild leaders don't care about guild members. to them guild members are just walking GP bags. xd
Those are friends with benefits .. real friends even (online ones) shouldn't be like that! they should show respect to other members .. its not an individual thing its a group thing All the members should care for the guild .. why do people choose Redemption than Evolve (for example) "NO OFFENCE" because Redemption members are friendly you feel as if all of them lives together and help each other and etc. but in some other guilds the leader just treat his members like ****!! like what my guild leaders did!

Quote from: Eat4two on November 12, 2013, 04:53:15 PM
Quote from: frog on November 12, 2013, 04:37:24 PMblablablala its not my problem that he sold the guild!!!! blablaal nonsense
nor is it our problem, now stop crying
crying!!! LOL you know nothing, so stay out of this if you mind :)

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2013, 04:53:44 PM
You can join my guild 8) I don't kick anyone out. 8) it is the best guild in BC
Depends what guild is it and your Co-Leaders
Quote from: -Speedy- on November 12, 2013, 04:55:06 PM

I Remember i did give you 300m .. however its not the point how much did i give you .. the concept is the problem! and no i won't join a guild that its leader is seeking power!

Scryed23

I have one simple serious question for u bro :/

u mad meng?

xd
oh by the way u got rekt by eat4two
#double kill!

frog

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 05:00:30 PM
I have one simple serious question for u bro :/

u mad meng?

xd
oh by the way u got rekt by eat4two