May 02, 2024, 08:39:46 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Rate the players.

Rate the players.

Started by noblem6, February 06, 2012, 10:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

<br />

Toast

KillerPig

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 02:31:58 PM
*big pics*

ive beat allie about 3 times and i fuc@&@^! suck

go figure

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

February 07, 2012, 10:30:56 PM #93 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 10:31:05 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: NeoKiller on February 07, 2012, 04:37:29 PM
@Pein, you got her to red because of your lag lol
ross won the pvp tournament btw.
And IF there would be another tournament I doubt anyone would let you participate  :D :D :D

Yep, Ross won that tournament Allie made. Ross is the best at PvP..

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

February 07, 2012, 11:00:49 PM #94 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:20:04 PM by Allie
Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 02:31:58 PMWe both were wrong, I was actually a patch.

Holy shit that's a lie. Other dude was a patch. You were a ram.

I completely not having any skills and that's why you were red.

Hey look, rush+breakfall. For the record, I only use breakfall. I don't even equip an active skill.

Well, It's more likely that I crush you. So it is more clear that I would have owned you if I had a better lv and a better gear. Is it soo hard to understand that your hp will be lower if I had the better stats? Do you even know what your talking about the lv's and stuffs? Your influence fails to lead this anywhere. And your logic has just failed.

This is a lot of info. Let me let it sink in..
so. i go easy as shit on you, a lagger, while starting at lower hp than you, noting that I absolutely blow at fighting lag, and you crush me? ok, come to america, home of the 20ms connections and see how you fare, noting that your entire post was a lie and you left out of the screenshots that I was low orange at start, you were high orange and it was that retard patch with full TD that got me to low, not you, besides your lag trans stalks here and there.
And do you know what I'm talking about with levels?
Cause I can easily show a simple proof; your stats stop increasing at 150. This said, our stats weren't too much different, only difference being elektra vs your illuminum shit.

And for the record, you're level 200. so qq qq qq and lie lie lie all day.

Pokeh

can u pvp later tonight allie. or now :o

Yoshi91

pein got bwned.  8)

i remember a time where i lagged so badly (or so i was told) and allie was ... most likely playing with three fingers, and i got her to red. I'm so pro, rite -aid?

kimochi; refrain from posting nonsense-nonsense.

Yz

gonna ignore all of pein and imag's post since they are the only 2 people who are slightly good at pvp who think i am worse than they are

anyone else with an ounce of skill knows i pwn those kids any day

facts and majority beat the opinion of 2 egotistical ****s :P
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

Quote from: Scythe on February 07, 2012, 11:15:34 AM
Pein does overrate himself alot but you cant ban him for that,and it seems that your just sucking up to yz to join the guild,im not being on anyone's side,but really it looks like your sucking up to him
Yes m sucking up Yz and I will suck up him more. You are just jelly of us both. and i surely want to join his guild. im waiting for him to accept me. Dont be jelly of me and Yz. We are just buddies both ways. And he will suck me up too.

pein you indian lagger... get your ass here to america as allie said. I will show you some real shit. If you say anything against me in real life, you will get your ass kicked. You will just cry and you will go hide in a corner and cry more when you get beaten by me. I'm a boxer in real life so you won't know what real men are. We are men who are too strong for you. And you won't know that you 2inch kid loser. Indian asshole kid who knows nothing. And don't play with the martial artist like me.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Yz

i dun suck up to you and utopia members said not to accept you just so you know lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

I thought we were dudes and pls accept me and i'll make utopia famous
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Pein

Quote from: Allie on February 07, 2012, 11:00:49 PM
Holy shit that's a lie. Other dude was a patch. You were a ram.
I was the only one there. I was the patch and there were no other dude. Don't just lie, it won't make me believe.  I request Kenny to check that match. And we will know who's the liar here.
so. i go easy as shit on you, a lagger, while starting at lower hp than you, noting that I absolutely blow at fighting lag, and you crush me? ok, come to america, home of the 20ms connections and see how you fare, noting that your entire post was a lie and you left out of the screenshots that I was low orange at start, you were high orange and it was that retard patch with full TD that got me to low, not you, besides your lag trans stalks here and there.
The retard imagines of two when there's one. And don't you have anything else to do than just lie around? You look srsly look retarded to me.  So stop bitching around and lie less.
And for the record, you're level 200. so qq qq qq and lie lie lie all day.
You're teaching the truth when you lie yourself?

Quote from: Yz on February 08, 2012, 02:23:39 AM
gonna ignore all of pein and imag's post since they are the only 2 people who are slightly good at pvp who think i am worse than they are

anyone else with an ounce of skill knows i pwn those kids any day

facts and majority beat the opinion of 2 egotistical ****s :P
If you claim to be better than me then, why don't you pvp me and prove it?

Quote from: noblem6 on February 08, 2012, 03:53:09 AM
pein you indian lagger... get your ass here to america as allie said. I will show you some real shit. If you say anything against me in real life, you will get your ass kicked. You will just cry and you will go hide in a corner and cry more when you get beaten by me. I'm a boxer in real life so you won't know what real men are. We are men who are too strong for you. And you won't know that you 2inch kid loser. Indian asshole kid who knows nothing. And don't play with the martial artist like me.
I could paralyze you with my fingers...

Yz

February 08, 2012, 06:00:54 AM #102 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:01:48 AM by Yz
allie may look retarded to you pein.. but you look retarded to everyone ;D

and if u wanna pvp so bad, i'll use wxx again. this time we'll only have 1 game, winner takes it
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

1 game isn't fair, we'll make it 3 or more

Yz

you want me to 10-0 you like wxx did? that took like 40 mins. first to 5 wins. pushes don't count unless done in red hp, come online now
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-