BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by GavinGill, March 17, 2011, 02:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

http://www.overthinkingit.com/2011/02/24/my-little-pony-political-economy/

^ Ponies - serious stuff.

Lolk, Rainbow Dash.

Are there any real men on this forum who watch this manly show? If you're a pansy, gtfo of this thread; no punk-ass fairies allowed.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Xrow

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GavinGill

Quote from: Xrow on March 17, 2011, 03:49:37 AM

It's honestly a good show. If you ignore the fact that it's a cartoon based on My Little Pony and go in with an open mind without bias or presumptions, you'll realize the show is much more charming and clever than the likes of Family Guy. It's well written and, contrary to what you may think, not restricted to the viewing pleasure of little girls. A fair number, possibly even the majority, of the show's fanbase consists of guys between the ages of 18 and 35. Seriously. I rarely watch TV nowadays but when I do, I prefer My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

GavinGill

You fall under the second largest demographic, Opti. :P

Surprised no one on here's caught on to it yet, it's gotten pretty big on the internet.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: GavinGill on March 17, 2011, 10:37:56 PM

Surprised no one on here's caught on to it yet, it's gotten pretty big on the internet.

Wait, is it a comedy?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

123bomb123

Quote from: GavinGill on March 17, 2011, 07:08:22 PM
Quote from: Xrow on March 17, 2011, 03:49:37 AM

It's honestly a good show. If you ignore the fact that it's a cartoon based on My Little Pony and go in with an open mind without bias or presumptions, you'll realize the show is much more charming and clever than the likes of Family Guy. It's well written and, contrary to what you may think, not restricted to the viewing pleasure of little girls. A fair number, possibly even the majority, of the show's fanbase consists of guys between the ages of 18 and 35. Seriously. I rarely watch TV nowadays but when I do, I prefer My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Lol, until I saw this I thought you were joking.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GavinGill

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 17, 2011, 11:06:59 PM
Quote from: GavinGill on March 17, 2011, 10:37:56 PM

Wait, is it a comedy?
I guess you could call it that but it isn't exactly slapstick. Kind of like Spongebob but with subtle pop culture references and other lulz.

@ MisterZ: Ponies are srs business.

Xrow

March 18, 2011, 04:57:37 AM #8 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:58:02 AM by Xrow
My apologies sir, but apparently you are under the impression that we are all gay.
I regret to inform you that this is not so.

GavinGill

March 18, 2011, 08:07:42 PM #9 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:13:08 PM by GavinGill
What are you, 12? Your sexuality isn't affected, or even indicated, by your preferences*, mannerisms, or actions*.

*Unless they clearly show an attraction to someone of your own gender. ie. Having gay sex.

Optimism

March 18, 2011, 08:09:56 PM #10 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:13:02 PM by Optimism
Quote from: GavinGill on March 18, 2011, 08:07:42 PM
What are you 12? Your sexuality isn't affected, or even indicated, by your preferences*, mannerisms, or actions*.

*Unless they clearly show an attraction to someone of your own gender. ie. Having gay sex.

Don't expect the bigoted religious to understand such a statement, sir.

Bring your mindset back to the kiddy pool, so that he may understand and be enlightened.

I'm pretty sure he was just joking, though. Nonetheless, he looks a fool.

<3 King.

I saw a few clips, Gavin, but it didn't impress me. The musicals were good though...LOL.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

GavinGill

March 18, 2011, 08:19:41 PM #11 Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:47:33 PM by GavinGill
I know, but it can't hurt to introduce logical thought to the watchful kids that happen to lurk the thread. :P

Tbh, it's mainly the denizens of the internet swamp that watch it. eg. trolls, those who frequent 4chan, etc. I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought if it hadn't become an internet sensation. I'm easily swayed like that. =D Oh, and hi Opti. Having fun doing your young adult things?

Xrow

What are you, 12? Your sexuality isn't affected, or even indicated, by your preferences*, mannerisms, or actions*.

Yes, I am 12. This is why I read philosophical, theological, science fiction and suspense novels in my spare time. On top of this, I enjoy reading up on graphic design, web development, and photography. I code websites and create the designs present in them. You are truly a monarch of knowledge, I should definitely shape up and start watching mindless ***-filled cartoons with my spare time.

.... ::)

Xrow

Quote from: Optimism on March 18, 2011, 08:09:56 PM
What are you 12? Your sexuality isn't affected, or even indicated, by your preferences*, mannerisms, or actions*.

Don't expect the bigoted religious to understand such a statement, sir.

Bring your mindset back to the kiddy pool, so that he may understand and be enlightened.

I'm pretty sure he was just joking, though. Nonetheless, he looks a fool.

<3 King.

I saw a few clips, Gavin, but it didn't impress me. The musicals were good though...LOL.

Of course I was kidding.
Theres tons of gays here.

I R RELIGIOUS MAN WHO MENTIONS GOD IN EVERY POST AND REFERENCES ONLY THE BIBLE AND NO OTHER BOOK.

GavinGill

Quote from: Xrow on March 18, 2011, 08:31:11 PM
You are truly a monarch of knowledge, I should definitely shape up and start watching mindless ***-filled cartoons with my spare time.

What are you, 12?

Also, hey.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-