May 10, 2024, 04:13:22 AMLatest Member: SSunchip

Auto Sell

Started by Xkiller712, April 27, 2012, 07:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

April 27, 2012, 07:04:43 PM Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:41:56 PM by Xkiller712
That would be awesome if there was a feature to "auto-sell"  I'm sure most of the higher levels find it annoying only picking up red boxes (higher value) and having to exit the game sell their stuff then go back to sector over and over again.  I would be cool if you could set it to automatically sell all items below a certain +.  For example:  you could set it to:  Sell all items below +4.  It would be amazing because you could pick up every box and it would automatically sell without having to go back to the lobby.  But also, if you get a +4/+5 item you might want to keep it.
Post if you have any questions.  I typed this in 2 minutes so it might be kind of confusing.

gizcool

good idea silky <3, this would be amazing, would bring more players to bc i think, more active people too

Xkiller712

Insane

Great idea Silky! This would be a huge time saver, not to mention the amount of frustration all the rejoining causes. I hope this gets implemented as the inventory is quite small and we currently have to visit the shop very often. This would also encourage us to pick up all brown/blue boxes aswell so they wouldn't go to waste!

- Zitlezot

Xkiller712

Quote from: Insane on April 27, 2012, 07:19:41 PM
Great idea Silky! This would be a huge time saver, not to mention the amount of frustration all the rejoining causes. I hope this gets implemented as the inventory is quite small and we currently have to visit the shop very often. This would also encourage us to pick up all brown/blue boxes aswell so they wouldn't go to waste!

- Zitlezot
Thanks, I think it would also as muzza said, make alot more people active.  I know for a fact, that if this gets implemented i will be ALOT more active.

Dewo

Don't think it's possible. If it is possible, I still don't think it is a good idea. It will just make the players lazier than ever. It's not really needed. The admins also got lots of things to do already, so if it is possible, it will take time, before it's added.

X

KillerPig

unnecessary work for kenny lol

it takes literally 10 seconds to clear out ur inventory

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

antisickness

Will increase players' incomes dramatically after we tried to decrease it.
Would destroy the market and poo on the new players.

nononono

Pokeh

**** to the yes.

Anti ur logic suck lmao

KillerPig

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

asmit10

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 27, 2012, 09:13:26 PM
LOL are you really to lazy to get out of the room sell and go back??? lel this will probably not/cant be inplemented.

Im pretty sure it can be. Ross can make / has already made I think.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-