May 13, 2024, 01:30:13 PMLatest Member: danielx11
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » French staff for alll french cant speak english need help

French staff for alll french cant speak english need help

Started by lioversmf69, October 21, 2012, 06:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioversmf69

lol wolf u dont see french cuz french dont talk and dont understand they only can said i sont understand! like me at start just dont reply in my topic please.

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

Materger

I don't think a "French" staff member is necessary since like Allie said people who speak French are a minority in Bout Cheetah, but this shouldn't stop you from helping those who speak "French". You can still always explain how the game works to the people you know speak the language without being a staff member. I understand what you're trying to explain, but it's not necessary, thank you for your time.     :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Materger on October 22, 2012, 02:29:46 AM
     I don't think a "French" staff member is necessary since like Allie said people who speak French are a minority in Bout Cheetah, but this shouldn't stop you from helping those who speak "French". You can still always explain how the game works to the people you know speak the language without being a staff member. I understand what you're trying to explain, but it's not necessary, thank you for your time.     :)
^^

lioversmf69

mate french r minority cuz moore player have 10-11 year old like Envi(Rice) play this game and when i have 10-15 year old i cant play english and moore persons on this game have 10 to 15 and when u not cant play english and u see a player like me talking only english and you only can said i dont understand.... how i can see player french and helping they... and when i start i ask in lobby r in game some1 speak french? cuz am very sux in english at start and if u need help to know da game cuz its not really hard but if u want to know da price r all to spelll smth if u want to buy stuff r sellll and u see in da lobby Mod French...now u said o damn it he can help me he r a mod i can help me with alll and he can speak french.

Ty Darcky

DarkShadow89

I think you would've have a better chance if you actually could speak English fluently and grammatically correct. But you can only speak French fluently. You would need both, I can barely understand that wall of texts you post. You know a staff member (especially a translator) only gets a colored name. I dont know what you think, like if your a translator your gonna get all sorts of powers... If you wanted to help other frenchies just... do it.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

lioversmf69

i can only speak english fluently and french is my primary lang

Ty Darcky

Materger

October 23, 2012, 02:05:49 AM #22 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:09:33 AM by Materger
Quote from: lioversmf69 on October 23, 2012, 12:38:57 AM
mate french r minority cuz moore player have 10-11 year old like Envi(Rice) play this game and when i have 10-15 year old i cant play english and moore persons on this game have 10 to 15 and when u not cant play english and u see a player like me talking only english and you only can said i dont understand.... how i can see player french and helping they... and when i start i ask in lobby r in game some1 speak french? cuz am very sux in english at start and if u need help to know da game cuz its not really hard but if u want to know da price r all to spelll smth if u want to buy stuff r sellll and u see in da lobby Mod French...now u said o damn it he can help me he r a mod i can help me with alll and he can speak french.

Basically you're saying that if you had "Mod" in your name you would have more name value and people who do speak french will see you as someone who can assist them better just because of the name value?
I believe anyone willing to help, no matter what their name may be, they should. Being a mod is more than just know how to speak a certain language, you must enforce rules, patrol the lobby, patrol the "Report a rule-breaker" thread etc...
Being a Moderator is also about responsibility and how trust between your fellow staff co-workers.
I've seen players who speak Spanish, since I can understand Spanish writing pretty good, I tend to answer them and even start to talk and explain anything they're concerned about, although I honestly don't write in Spanish too well.

I think as long as we don't get a huge rant full of french players complaining about not understanding the game, than we should at least make a french forum section, but since so very few people speak french it's not a necessity.  
We have a Korean section because there's a large amount of Koreans.

Here in Bout Cheetah I've noticed there's people from all around who share the same love for this game, either it's due to the fact they played back in BOTS!! or just new and enjoy the game, but I haven't seen anyone complain about not having a Mod for a specific language.
*edit*-Till now.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

lioversmf69

oka not need to have a mod now but i see french when i said some one speak french or quelqun parle francais and am sure if we add a french section r site r whatever some french gonna spawn cuz no one french wanna play this game cuz its a english game.

Ty Darcky

Materger

October 23, 2012, 02:19:15 AM #24 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:21:57 AM by Materger
Quote from: lioversmf69 on October 23, 2012, 02:12:34 AM
oka not need to have a mod now but i see french when i said some one speak french or quelqun parle francais and am sure if we add a french section r site r whatever some french gonna spawn cuz no one french wanna play this game cuz its a english game.

I understand, lobby is full of people from all types of origins.
You can also try making a french guide to assist your fellow people with any sort of in-game problems or questions they may have.
Thank you for the suggestion.  :D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

DarkShadow89

No, if anything this is the korean version of bots... BOUT is the Korean, BOTS!! is the English... Now a days its come to it being that BOUT is the future bots and BOTS!! is the old 2006-2008 bots.

Point being, this game is loved (as Mat said) by everyone regardless origin. It doesn't suck, because there's not french everywhere, or its not populated with whatever nationality you are most bias.

Mods and GM's have strict rules like not being able to go into sector and only PvPing and BvBing. Its more then just "Oh lets report hax0rz and level nubs cuz im insta 221" I don't believe you are fluid in English either, you write like you're inbred. I think all of us have explained enough though. I would like this thread if it was mine to avoid further embarrassment. I mean, the worst thing to do is to announce over a forum that you want a staff position. And everyone knows that you will be asked, if you are so "helpful", to accept a staff position.

Just so everything I post isn't a bash... You do seem to speak very good French though, but I wouldn't know since I only speak English, I'm glad BC has a variety of different nationality's who play.
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Materger

October 23, 2012, 03:28:42 AM #26 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 03:34:04 AM by Materger
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 23, 2012, 02:43:15 AM
No, if anything this is the korean version of bots... BOUT is the Korean, BOTS!! is the English... Now a days its come to it being that BOUT is the future bots and BOTS!! is the old 2006-2008 bots.

Point being, this game is loved (as Mat said) by everyone regardless origin. It doesn't suck, because there's not french everywhere, or its not populated with whatever nationality you are most bias.

Mods and GM's have strict rules like not being able to go into sector and only PvPing and BvBing. Its more then just "Oh lets report hax0rz and level nubs cuz im insta 221" I don't believe you are fluid in English either, you write like you're inbred. I think all of us have explained enough though. I would like this thread if it was mine to avoid further embarrassment. I mean, the worst thing to do is to announce over a forum that you want a staff position. And everyone knows that you will be asked, if you are so "helpful", to accept a staff position.

Just so everything I post isn't a bash... You do seem to speak very good French though, but I wouldn't know since I only speak English, I'm glad BC has a variety of different nationality's who play.

Thank you for your input and opinion, but I'm not sure about that "insta 221" part, nor the " not being able to go into sector and only PvPing and BvBing." part.

I got to lv221 like any other player, grinding lv 172 in sector and leeching as a low level(and lots of help from many players in sector).
My last level up was with Ross and Code and Amn was there and more.
I'm just like any other player, I play sector, pvp, and bvb. It may appear like all we do is pvp and bvb, but that's because once you hit lv221 sector no longer is as fun.

I said what was needed to be said to "lioversmf69" and we understood each other.
This thread should be locked if "lioversmf69" has nothing else to suggest(meaning he should lock it).

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

DarkShadow89

Thought I read somewhere that GM's get instant level 221 but cant play sector. Woops

hur9

lioversmf69

vish go talk in another topic please ur place is not here...ty

Ty Darcky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-