May 05, 2024, 06:50:57 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Lone_Wolves{Rank 8}

Lone_Wolves{Rank 8}

Started by Materger, July 31, 2012, 10:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Quote from: killer110 on August 21, 2012, 04:42:33 PM
sorry guys

im not so muh online now cuz my internet is down

ill tell u more in the game so whisper me :)

greetzzz
It's ok. Thank you for letting me know. Also next time edit your last post to avoid double post.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

shahafk

hi guys i gonna reset my computer and i play another game now so i be only on forum BTW its shahafk co-leader and materger pm me i who'd like for nice talking with you :P

Xkiller712

Good luck with the guild bro ;)

Materger

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 21, 2012, 11:35:23 PM
Good luck with the guild bro ;)
Thank you.

@ shahafk-  I will PM you in a few more minutes, I'm almost done with my drawing.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

Materger

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on August 22, 2012, 05:00:52 AM
Accept my request
Alrighty, give me one minute then you will be added. ;o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

Materger

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on August 22, 2012, 05:13:29 AM
Quote from: Materger on August 22, 2012, 05:13:03 AM
Accept my request
k

Welcome to L_W.
Enjoy your stay. If you need any help, just guild chat in-game or PM me on forums.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Scythe

GJ didn't think you would get this far,lets see if you can hit rank 7 and  beat my record
Don't think, feel

Materger

Quote from: Scythe on August 22, 2012, 05:32:34 AM
GJ didn't think you would get this far,lets see if you can hit rank 7 and  beat my record

Thanks, but it wasn't just me I had lots of help from the coolest  guild members I know.
Good job guy! If not for your contributions and awesome personality's L_W would just be like any other guild, thanks for making  L_W the great guild it was meant to be.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Materger on August 22, 2012, 05:19:20 AM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on August 22, 2012, 05:13:29 AM
Quote from: Materger on August 22, 2012, 05:13:03 AM
Accept my request
k

Welcome to L_W.
Enjoy your stay. If you need any help, just guild chat in-game or PM me on forums.
Thanks

killer110

wsupp  guys

i ll get soon internet and we will climb up to the top !

come on guys do some sectors and make some GP.
greetz me

Materger

Quote from: killer110 on August 22, 2012, 03:54:41 PM
wsupp  guys

i ll get soon internet and we will climb up to the top !

come on guys do some sectors and make some GP.
greetz me

We will await your return. :)
Keep up the good work.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

RetKiss

August 22, 2012, 07:45:11 PM #193 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 07:45:29 PM by RetKiss
<3. Let's hope you make it far, Mater.:>

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | -Ret- | Gora

Materger

August 23, 2012, 05:55:33 AM #194 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:58:12 AM by Materger
Quote from: RetKiss on August 22, 2012, 07:45:11 PM
<3. Let's hope you make it far, Mater.:>

Without my guild members I can't make it any further, it's thanks to them that we are climbing through the rankings at such high speeds. :P

@L_W

I would like to apologies for not helping you guys "Sector" these last few days. I've disrespected you guys by not being there when I was needed.I have no excuses. I know some of you can solo level 172, but there are a few low leveled individuals who have yet to receive assistance. Starting tomorrow I will pick a certain time to sector for an hour or two. The main reason I haven't been playing "Sector" is simply  that I get bored relatively quick, also doing the same level repeatedly gives me an enormous headache. I rather spend my day in "PvP" or "BvB". My point is, I think I can do more for you guys then what I'm doing and it's time to step it up. My obligation as the leader of this guild is to be apart of it's successes and failures, I also have an obligations as a staff member witch I hope you can all respect. A guild event will be introduced soon to spring back some activity in the guild.We can all agree that an event would be interesting, especially one with a prize. Another thing, I want to thank all the loyal members who were in L_W from the start, when we were just a ranked 300-ish guild.That type of loyalty is something I strongly admire.

-Guild  Leaders/Co-Leaders-

I personally think most of you have done a great job, some a bit more active then others but that's alright. I do have one small favor to ask, PM me after you read this and everything will be explained. Once again, thank you for your contribution and keep up the great work.

Thank you for your time.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-