May 17, 2024, 01:31:46 PMLatest Member: whitecat93
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » which one is the best?

which one is the best?

Started by zid_master, April 17, 2013, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSTARx

lol ofc anarchy owns  :P
Quote from: Thornz on April 20, 2013, 12:39:45 AM
Quote from: xSTARx on April 20, 2013, 12:03:31 AM
lol! we're not even like that GODZ, we always have fun and we grind for the love of the guild not cause i tell them to "grind grind .."lol thats unlike me but that sounds like you all the way ;) besides, having fun? what fun is there really to do in boutcheetah when theres 20 players on the weekdays?lol. i can care less in trying to reach rank 1 FAST. we play, have fun, and help others thats what were about. & to zid_master , at the end of the day its your choice and all of those guilds are good.  -cough,but starz the best,cough-  8) lol

Quote from: Godz on April 18, 2013, 02:31:01 AM
Starz and sympathy got alot grinder,and they are already high  rank,so if i were you i will join ANARCHY cus they need some1 loyal and some grinders,also if you join starz you wont have any fun cus they will tell you,GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND WE NEED RANK1 OMFG.
But ANARCHY DONT WANT RANK1 or top 3 all they want is making fun with other guildies and helping new players.They dont care that much about top rank(top5) like sympathy or starz so if you dont want to be bored after 1-2 week cus leader told you grind grind grind just grind,so if you want to choose a guild to stay 4ever and being loyal and dont be bored fast,you should join ANARCHY.

He's right, Starz isn't like that. I'm glad you chose anarchy though... -cough-causeI'mwaycoolerthanmost-cough-  8)

zid_master

Quote from: Thornz on April 20, 2013, 12:39:45 AM
Quote from: xSTARx on April 20, 2013, 12:03:31 AM
lol! we're not even like that GODZ, we always have fun and we grind for the love of the guild not cause i tell them to "grind grind .."lol thats unlike me but that sounds like you all the way ;) besides, having fun? what fun is there really to do in boutcheetah when theres 20 players on the weekdays?lol. i can care less in trying to reach rank 1 FAST. we play, have fun, and help others thats what were about. & to zid_master , at the end of the day its your choice and all of those guilds are good.  -cough,but starz the best,cough-  8) lol

Quote from: Godz on April 18, 2013, 02:31:01 AM
Starz and sympathy got alot grinder,and they are already high  rank,so if i were you i will join ANARCHY cus they need some1 loyal and some grinders,also if you join starz you wont have any fun cus they will tell you,GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND WE NEED RANK1 OMFG.
But ANARCHY DONT WANT RANK1 or top 3 all they want is making fun with other guildies and helping new players.They dont care that much about top rank(top5) like sympathy or starz so if you dont want to be bored after 1-2 week cus leader told you grind grind grind just grind,so if you want to choose a guild to stay 4ever and being loyal and dont be bored fast,you should join ANARCHY.

He's right, Starz isn't like that. I'm glad you chose anarchy though... -cough-causeI'mwaycoolerthanmost-cough-  8)

lol.. yeah.. but u have to make me update when u r online using knifeparty.. so i can leech in ur room using my alt. xD

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Thornz

I'll be on in about 1.5 to 2 hours most likely...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-