May 18, 2024, 05:12:02 AMLatest Member: voldmort
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can i give my account to a friend?

Can i give my account to a friend?

Started by pimmbo, July 15, 2012, 10:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

July 15, 2012, 10:35:56 AM #15 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:47:20 AM by Allie
Quote from: pimmbo on July 15, 2012, 10:34:27 AM
doens't matter anyway gave it already away to a friend but hes not logged in yet

lol man your making it too easy  :o

that's like going to rob a bank and you see a hot banker girl, and you give her your phone number after you've robbed it.

Allie

IGN -ThunderStorm- has been locked. Have a good day.

Allie

After you can prove you are the only owner it will be unlocked.

pimmbo

Quote from: Allie on July 15, 2012, 10:58:00 AM
After you can prove you are the only owner it will be unlocked.
comeone i still has membership  running on it

Allie

hawk5005

... It's against the rules, it was obvious if you tell someone that you will break the rule, you would get banned, which just happened.

eco999

The rule is 2. No account sharing/trading/selling. No where on there does it say you can't give it to another player.
He isn't getting anything back so it isn't trading or selling and he isn't sharing it with him since he is leaving. So it's allowed right?

Delta

Quote from: eco999 on July 15, 2012, 11:35:43 AM
The rule is 2. No account sharing/trading/selling. No where on there does it say you can't give it to another player.
He isn't getting anything back so it isn't trading or selling and he isn't sharing it with him since he is leaving. So it's allowed right?
Its still not allowed.

Dewo

July 15, 2012, 11:39:09 AM #26 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:40:02 AM by Dewo
No, it's still against the rules. You can't give out accounts. No matter what you get from doing so.

X

hawk5005

No, since it would give the other player an unfair advantage over the others. He didn't work for it so it's the same thing.

eco999

Quote from: Dewo on July 15, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
No, it's still against the rules. You can't give out accounts. No matter what you get from doing so.
It doesn't say that.

Yz

Sharing also counts as giving. Stop being a perfectionist, we will not change or succumb to the rule just because you are being picky with the way the rule was written. You know exactly what it means.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-