May 18, 2024, 07:38:38 AMLatest Member: voldmort
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » I'd like to take a moment

I'd like to take a moment

Started by zepher12, November 14, 2012, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher12

November 14, 2012, 07:36:20 PM #15 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:42:09 PM by zepher12
Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2012, 07:28:00 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on November 14, 2012, 07:24:59 PM
Quote from: zepher12 on November 14, 2012, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 14, 2012, 07:20:20 PM
Deep inside we all know you're right Muncay.
But those who care about Allie's/other staff's opinion won't admit it.

Which is why all form of debate ends up sucking in this community, as inherently the staff are part of the community, and people are afraid to debate with them, and they always involve themselves in debate, their points are absically the only ones that stand.
Why are you quoting it?

See, something bad has happened here, not every singular occurrence of a person doing something that seems meaningless, is actually meaningless, there was no reason to question him, at least in the thread, maybe a pm or something would have sufficed, no?

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zepher12

November 14, 2012, 07:40:42 PM #17 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:42:42 PM by zepher12
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 14, 2012, 07:38:23 PM
'secular occurrence'

lol

I believe I spelled it wrongly, I was looking for a word that meant individual, probably just should have gone with individual, anyways, back on topic .-.

edit
Fixed it

MagicXR

Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2012, 07:28:00 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on November 14, 2012, 07:24:59 PM
Quote from: zepher12 on November 14, 2012, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 14, 2012, 07:20:20 PM
Deep inside we all know you're right Muncay.
But those who care about Allie's/other staff's opinion won't admit it.

Which is why all form of debate ends up sucking in this community, as inherently the staff are part of the community, and people are afraid to debate with them, and they always involve themselves in debate, their points are absically the only ones that stand.

Why are you quoting it?
Because I agree with it

Allie

When I unbanned race, I was under the impression you'd stay away.
But let me clear something up before locking this and muting you (as you're perm banned, your brother isn't).

First off, you can never pay your way out of a ban and membership does not and never will influence your standing.
We make plenty of money from everyone individually. No individual is a solid source of our income, therefore we do not care if a single player is gone.

Second, yes most of the top guilds are run by staff members. But do you know why? Because I don't hire idiots. The people I allow to join my staff are the top in the game, socially and skillfully. You're an absolute moron to even consider that staff influences the top guilds, you owned a top guild yourself and you're among the most undeserving for staff in the community.

Third, if I was incredibly bias Mater would have been GM by now. Faith would have maintained admin throughout our entire friendship, and opti and star would have the ability to have whatever they want. It may look like that the other way, because I hate you as a person and am therefore bias whilst dealing with you, making fairness of everyone else seem bias.

I request, for racenata's sake you do not break another rule by bypassing this mute. Else, I'll have to IP ban again. Think of your brother instead of yourself for once in your life.

Yz

mfw "we are bias"

mfw max is the only staff member who gives money to zylon and has recently stopped

mfw every top spender has been messed with heavily for breaking rules recently

mfw you are all overly sensitive children

mfw "top guilds" run by staff and i am the only person with gp in my guild

mfw other top guilds are pretty much staffless

mfw you are a jealous noobcake

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

and to be honest anyone who agrees with muncay just wants to be e-thugs, congratz you stood up to the establishment on the internet, accomplished nothing and did it all while knowing less than jack-shit. please pm me proof of unfairness so i can prove it wrong, and you can just say it's invalid or something.

hey neo remember that time you yelled at us for something and later you were like oh my bad i was wrong but i'm still mad at you because i'm neo and i hate the establishment
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-