May 04, 2024, 05:42:34 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Frustrated on sending messages to support, admins and GMs on member issue

Frustrated on sending messages to support, admins and GMs on member issue

Started by mingle, June 24, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mingle

My membership got failed and my money got deducted from my account.

I have sent a lot of messages to admins, Allie and GMs. Also sent mails to support. No one responded till now and its been almost 8 days where my money got deducted.

This is really making me frustrate.

Madprox

Nobody but Allie can help you with this, I'm pretty sure you haven't contacted me or i'd have told you this before;
So i'd advice you to contact Allie, or at least keep trying.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mingle

I have contacted JustRK, medchiller and sent almost 3 to 4 priv messages to Allie from past 5 days. Didn't get a single reply from anyone.

Also, I have to appreciate Medchiller for his assistance on contacting admins and he is responding properly in Game. But, didn't get any updates later on.

Godz

Quote from: mingle on June 24, 2014, 02:15:20 PM
I have contacted JustRK, medchiller and sent almost 3 to 4 priv messages to Allie from past 5 days. Didn't get a single reply from anyone.

Also, I have to appreciate Medchiller for his assistance on contacting admins and he is responding properly in Game. But, didn't get any updates later on.

Nobody can help you except Allie/Santa! Take a breath and calm down until they respond!

Madprox

As I said, You have to wait for Allie to reply to you.

We can't help you.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mingle

Sure will wait. Don't knw how much time it will take.. will see ....... !!

Allie

Sadly, only santa can help you.
It might just be taking awhile if you used something such as an e-check. It's possible but unlikely that paypal had an IPN issue.

medchiller

I already told you why I said I couldn't help much anymore. I already attempted to send Kenny a PM on Skype but he hasn't checked that. I think that he paid with paypal so I don't know why it didn't go though. Kenny will most likely have to check the transaction for verification and manually add it unless its just really really slow. Make sure that the funds on your paypal account haven't been revoked or anything like that because if they have that might be the reason for the trouble.

I did all I could do and I'm sorry that I couldn't solve your issue. Hopefully you will receive your membership shortly :)

mingle

Hello All,

Thanks for your prompt response. I checked my Paypal accont and confirmed that the money got deducted and I didn't use the revoke option to get my money back.

Hopefully Kenny will check the transaction and do the needful for me as its almost 10 days.

mingle

Hello Team,

its been more than a month that I purchased membership and not recieved the membership till now.

What should I do regarding this !! This is really insane/bad from you guys !!

Please do something.

Regards,
Mingle

Cooky

mingle

No, actually the point is I already bought 3 months membership.

I just need to get my membership.

I have all the details.

Here is the transaction details:

Subscription Details

Date of Sign Up:   17-Jun-2014
Subscription Name:   3 Months BoutCheetah Membership Recurring
Subscription Number:   S-0XM1344135079690S
Item Number:   2
Exchange rate:    The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 INR = 0.0159412USD
Subscription Terms:   $12.50 USD for each 3 months

The following options were included with this Subscription:

Account Name: mingle

Regards,
Sandeep

Robocop7ant

i think they are working with it , it maybe take some time ;)
<br />

mingle

Hello Team,

Its been 45 days the issue happened and I didn't get any resolutions till now.

Please let me know if you have any update.

Regards,
Sandeep

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-