May 04, 2024, 12:00:06 PMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Frustrated on sending messages to support, admins and GMs on member issue

Frustrated on sending messages to support, admins and GMs on member issue

Started by mingle, June 24, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mingle

My membership got failed and my money got deducted from my account.

I have sent a lot of messages to admins, Allie and GMs. Also sent mails to support. No one responded till now and its been almost 8 days where my money got deducted.

This is really making me frustrate.

Madprox

Nobody but Allie can help you with this, I'm pretty sure you haven't contacted me or i'd have told you this before;
So i'd advice you to contact Allie, or at least keep trying.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mingle

I have contacted JustRK, medchiller and sent almost 3 to 4 priv messages to Allie from past 5 days. Didn't get a single reply from anyone.

Also, I have to appreciate Medchiller for his assistance on contacting admins and he is responding properly in Game. But, didn't get any updates later on.

Godz

Quote from: mingle on June 24, 2014, 02:15:20 PM
I have contacted JustRK, medchiller and sent almost 3 to 4 priv messages to Allie from past 5 days. Didn't get a single reply from anyone.

Also, I have to appreciate Medchiller for his assistance on contacting admins and he is responding properly in Game. But, didn't get any updates later on.

Nobody can help you except Allie/Santa! Take a breath and calm down until they respond!

Madprox

As I said, You have to wait for Allie to reply to you.

We can't help you.

mingle

Sure will wait. Don't knw how much time it will take.. will see ....... !!

Allie

Sadly, only santa can help you.
It might just be taking awhile if you used something such as an e-check. It's possible but unlikely that paypal had an IPN issue.

medchiller

I already told you why I said I couldn't help much anymore. I already attempted to send Kenny a PM on Skype but he hasn't checked that. I think that he paid with paypal so I don't know why it didn't go though. Kenny will most likely have to check the transaction for verification and manually add it unless its just really really slow. Make sure that the funds on your paypal account haven't been revoked or anything like that because if they have that might be the reason for the trouble.

I did all I could do and I'm sorry that I couldn't solve your issue. Hopefully you will receive your membership shortly :)

mingle

Hello All,

Thanks for your prompt response. I checked my Paypal accont and confirmed that the money got deducted and I didn't use the revoke option to get my money back.

Hopefully Kenny will check the transaction and do the needful for me as its almost 10 days.

mingle

Hello Team,

its been more than a month that I purchased membership and not recieved the membership till now.

What should I do regarding this !! This is really insane/bad from you guys !!

Please do something.

Regards,
Mingle

Cooky

mingle

No, actually the point is I already bought 3 months membership.

I just need to get my membership.

I have all the details.

Here is the transaction details:

Subscription Details

Date of Sign Up:   17-Jun-2014
Subscription Name:   3 Months BoutCheetah Membership Recurring
Subscription Number:   S-0XM1344135079690S
Item Number:   2
Exchange rate:    The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 INR = 0.0159412USD
Subscription Terms:   $12.50 USD for each 3 months

The following options were included with this Subscription:

Account Name: mingle

Regards,
Sandeep

Robocop7ant

i think they are working with it , it maybe take some time ;)
<br />

mingle

Hello Team,

Its been 45 days the issue happened and I didn't get any resolutions till now.

Please let me know if you have any update.

Regards,
Sandeep

Cooky

doesnt look like their gonna respond. like i said ill just buy you membership if you still want it.

mingle

Thanks for quick Response Cooky.

If they are not gonna respond then, I am fine with the offer you gave.. Providing the membership.

My question is that is it going to be the same what I purchased?

Regards,
Sandeep

Cooky

ill buy you 1 month to hold you over while you wait for them to respond

mingle

Hello Cooky,

Thanks for your concern.

I am thinking of waiting for some more time and if they don't respond in next 15 days I will look for ur timebeing offer.

Regards,
Sandeep

Yz

I don't know why this has been missed for so long. I can't personally help you but on Allie and Kennys behalf I'm sorry that there's still no response. I'll msg them when I can and get back to you.
DISCORD killyzkill

RAUDOG

Only way to contact Ken is to call him,
i stopped calling Ken sometime ago about problems, i believe i deleted his number.

UPDATE IN FACT I STILL HAVE 2 OF HIS PHONE NUMBERS BUT I WONT GIVE THEM OUT ,AND I WONT CALL SORRY.

mingle

Hello Team,

Its been more than 2 moths that I raised this issue.... But, didn't get a solution.

Is there a way that I can get my money back.

Regards,
Mingle

Corr

You can ask your parents to press charges if you want your money back.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

optisum1

I don't have this problem, if I send a message to any staff except admins, I have it back within a day, even if I have a pp problem orso they still send me one back with contact allie orso on it but still i get one back, even allie send back & yz & kenny (never had one of selene dou)

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Madprox

#BlameAdminSanta.

I'm truly sorry, this must be annoying... But yeah, nobody can help you, even if we wanted to, the only person that can help you is Admin Santa..

I bought a month membership a few months ago, sent messages to Santa as well, never heard of him lol
(i know this sounds bad, but yeah, i'm hoping for the best for you..)

JustRK

Quote from: Corr on September 05, 2014, 01:56:03 PM
You can ask your parents to press charges if you want your money back.

lmao who would file a small claims case for $5usd when it costs way more than that to press charges. Let's not go too bold now.

not to be rude, but you can just report a problem in the paypal resolution center saying you never received your product and they will usually refund your money within a few business days especially if there is no response. I think I already sent this guy a message about doing this.

drgore

Thanks for your reply RK and sorry, I didn't receive any message from your side regarding this issue.

Will raise a ticket with PayPal regarding this.

-PS- : This is my alternate account

Regards,
Mingle

mingle

Hello RK,

I tried to raise complaint with PayPal and while raising it:

Thank you for registering your complaint about this transaction. Unfortunately, this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution. We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication.

Please do let me know what I can do here.

Regards,
Mingle

FalseProphet

They should offer a option via. paypal goods i think it is i don't know much about this as i don't use it. But just means it's then covered by paypal if you don't get your side of the deal.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Yeah you can try to get your money back via paypal but that time has probably passed so it might not be possible. If you could do it then your account might be banned (even though you paid for the service that you didn't get and are only getting a refund for that) because Kenny will look at it as a revoked payment which might get his attention. I've been trying to help you from day 1 and as I said on day 1 the Kenny is the only one that can ultimately help you but if he's not looking then Allie is the next best thing so she can talk to Kenny. I hope for a quick resolution :)

JustRK

It seems as though you passed the 90 day threshold for raising a claim. You can call paypal and see if they'll reconsider. Otherwise unless the admins issue a direct refund the last method is contacting your financial institution to reverse paypal's decision although most have about the same policy and it's a lot of work.

It's definitely unfortunate that this has been neglected or hasn't been clarified for over 3 months now.

optisum1

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Xx Itz Ian

Zylongaming tries to be a proffesional company but aslong as things like this are around I doubt someone considers them proffesionals
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-Speedy-

I feel bad for this guy. Should get perm member for free just for all this.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Allie

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 05, 2014, 07:30:52 PM
Zylongaming tries to be a proffesional company but aslong as things like this are around I doubt someone considers them proffesionals

One person in [Zylon Gaming] has access to paypal. Without absolute solid proof, I can do nothing.
Sadly, mistakes like these don't just happen. People can and have lied in the past, so absolutely nothing can be done.

However, if I was sent a definitive screenshot of the paypal transaction log, I may be able to help. And I have replied such in the past, but never received it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-