May 04, 2024, 05:12:46 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Lower the Prices

Lower the Prices

Started by optisum1, August 07, 2014, 12:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

the 1% man.  its not fair in real life or in game but its real .-.

-Speedy-

This may be the dumbest thread i've ever seen on this forum.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

FalseProphet

Rank 72 gigas on rankings <3. For someone who never plays, not bad.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

we get crappy gigas from sector tho..
it's hard to make gigas now, i know it's very mch in-game , but most of the people with billions quited or left.
<br />

FalseProphet

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 15, 2014, 08:20:32 AM
it's hard to make gigas now, i know it's very mch in-game , but most of the people with billions quited or left.

Yeah only way to get money (decent money) is hope someone quits or does a giveaway.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Speedy-

Quote from: kulvinder on August 16, 2014, 04:23:30 PM
Yes,gigas from sector are crap.Don't even talk about pvp or bvb.
Yea gigas from sector may not be good but there is always other ways to make money. You and stake in pvp, many guild do guild events, and there are Holiday events. If you want to make money you can, but it's the people that complain about being poor who will never make anything because they spend all their time complaining about it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

FalseProphet

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 16, 2014, 04:28:53 PM
Quote from: kulvinder on August 16, 2014, 04:23:30 PM
Yes,gigas from sector are crap.Don't even talk about pvp or bvb.
Yea gigas from sector may not be good but there is always other ways to make money. You and stake in pvp, many guild do guild events, and there are Holiday events. If you want to make money you can, but it's the people that complain about being poor who will never make anything because they spend all their time complaining about it.

I made 200m and all i do is whine like a *cough* ;). Lol @ that bit though, as most of time the stake rooms are Jura/glitching out map/hackers or some crap no legit stakes xd.

Robocop7ant

complaining lol.. i just said it.

could play 172 and sell everything for a hr , then you make some millions :P
but it's not what it was before, motivation gets killed thinking about making gigas xd
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-