May 04, 2024, 06:45:05 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Please my account ban off. im not hack , im not hacking.

Please my account ban off. im not hack , im not hacking.

Started by zerg38886, September 02, 2014, 07:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Account

my account
0 (0%)
unban please.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

zerg38886

why the hell my account is ban ?

my nick name   " HSW728 "

i'm not hack.
i'm not hacking.

i'm not fraud.
me rather fraud suffer.

please help me.

please my account unban.

FalseProphet

Spamming will get you no-where but being muted. Best option is to report once in the appropriate section which is here :"http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?board=1.0"; and wait til a staff member can get back to you, if not go to your inbox > new message > recipient > Santa or Allie or Selene or JustRK or Oreos or Madprox or Medchill. Explain the situation to them and they'll help you understand and explain why you are banned and if you did hack they will put it bluntly and tell you straight you hacked get over it. So if you have, don't waste your time or there's.

:)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Some info on what happened would give you a solution faster. Such as; When were you banned, what were you banned for, what is the ban length, who banned you.

Hopefully if you provide this info we will be able to tell you whether or not you can be unbanned.

Madprox

You hacked.
You got banned.
Make a new account and play on that. WITHOUT hacking.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-