May 19, 2024, 05:10:58 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » membership question again

membership question again

Started by Iridion, August 28, 2010, 03:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

---------------
1. When purchasing membership, you must log-in to your account and select the payment option, once the payment has been 'Confimed'(which paypal will automatically do), your account will automatically become a member.
2. I have added message boxes to things, such as denying trade request, or adding the 4th and 5th stash if you are not a member, or expanding a guild and you are not in a guild or your not the guildmaster or your guild already has a limit of 50.
3. I have added commands to help purchasing membership.
4. Staff has received permanent membership.

5. All the people that were made members in beta, have been given 30 days of membership.
6. Sorry if you do not agree with some of these, but I have made my decision. Please do not hate me :3

since some members have it perm, any way that others can make it perm? without paying?

(not hating, just asking ;D)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

If every current member would have gotten perm membership, it woulda looked like this:

Also I would have cared that zirak got my member account perm banned D : <

Kenny's trying to get the most out of the game, so hes telling everyone to buy it.

Knowing him, I recall he was doing something similar in the old bc to get extra money for the server :o

7ehNoob

only staff got perm membship. everyone from open beta only has 30days then they gotta pay too.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Jeffalo13

I think if they lowered the prices, more people would buy a membership ._..
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Pokeh

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 28, 2010, 05:43:23 PM
I think if they lowered the prices, more people would buy a membership ._..

qft.

But nooo, they expect everyone to be rich zeal faagarts that could buy over 90001 coin in old bots and then bribe players to join with 1 year redteam lololol :)

Mrhappy

Agree Iri. It is done on Allies love list.

I would think you would be there obv not.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

GavinGill

Quote from: Pokeh on August 28, 2010, 06:01:43 PM
qft.

But nooo, they expect everyone to be rich zeal faagarts that could buy over 90001 coin in old bots and then bribe players to join with 1 year redteam lololol :)
This post is funny because Poke thinks ZeaLies (and other Bawtz players) actually paid for coins. :P My "Purchase History" was just over 40 pages and I never spent a penny; I dont think any sensible North American players did once surveys were added.

Anyone mind telling me the prices for membership?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zulu202

3 TeamViewer's xD And umm i thought the prices where the same : O
IGN: Intonium/1337

Creator of the term Dead Period
RAM SPAM

GavinGill

Those prices are about the same as Acclaim's.  .-.  It took about $30 - $40 to completely coin out your bot for a year and you get membership for that long for the same price. There should be other benefits for members (not buffed stats or armors) if you guys wanna rake in more money though.

Personally, I would have just made people pay for coins instead of membership but I doubt anyone would agree with that. :P

Jeffalo13

Quote from: GavinGill on August 28, 2010, 11:16:47 PM
Those prices are about the same as Acclaim's.  .-.  It took about $30 - $40 to completely coin out your bot for a year and you get membership for that long for the same price. There should be other benefits for members (not buffed stats or armors) if you guys wanna rake in more money though.

Personally, I would have just made people pay for coins instead of membership but I doubt anyone would agree with that. :P

I agree.  I think a membership should give more exclusive access, but everyone should be able to make it to level 200.  Perhaps Electra is only for members?  This would close the gap between non-members and members stat wise.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 28, 2010, 11:21:00 PM
I agree.  I think a membership should give more exclusive access, but everyone should be able to make it to level 200.  Perhaps Electra is only for members?  This would close the gap between non-members and members stat wise.

Or perhaps the base stat increase stops at 150.
So a level 150 has the same base stats of a 200.

If you have any suggestions for member benefits, please post these in the suggestions section, as we are really looking into adding benefits.

Styx

GavinGill

Quote from: Allie on August 28, 2010, 11:22:08 PM
If you have any suggestions for member benefits, please post these in the suggestions section, as we are really looking into adding benefits.
Quote from: GavinGill on August 24, 2010, 04:40:18 AM

I was thinking you could add the updated versions of the armors to the game and make them member-only so people have more of an incentive to pay for membership (trust me, a fair bit of people will pay money for this even all it changes is the appearance, they do on a bunch of other games).

^ Eh? Eh?

What's the current base stat difference between a level 150 Surge and a level 200 Surge?

Styx

Yarp. Looks epic.

I love the look of that stuff :d

Jeffalo13

Quote from: GavinGill on August 28, 2010, 11:27:09 PM
^ Eh? Eh?

What's the current base stat difference between a level 150 Surge and a level 200 Surge?

Who use's Sinder and Byte though ;o.  Maybe replace Electra and Moonlight kilo for them?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

GavinGill

There are recolored/updated version of every set up to Scritter, Trilicor, and Blazer. :O Hell, we could always readjust stats so they can be made for higher levels too just to give people some variation.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: GavinGill on August 28, 2010, 11:39:59 PM
There are recolored/updated version of every set up to Scritter, Trilicor, and Blazer. :O Hell, we could always readjust stats so they can be made for higher levels too just to give people some variation.

That be kinda what I said.  About the stats ;o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Bazooka

seriously so many posts and no one can get to benefits needed betwine non-members and members. Now wat i want to say is I'm new here and i honestly don't think its going to be server with many player staying to long. Knowing benefits now players that don't afford or cant buy membership will quit at lv 150~ in some time cos get bored of being to weak for more intresting stuff that can be offered and that will make server mallers based witch make good game suck bigtime in some time ( take tales of pirates for example). I would suggest make that all would be able to lv to max lv and get to max base stats but put for members extra maps with monsters giving bigger amount of xp/gigas/coints/items and some uniques that only they can use (with little bigger adds on them then usual items). I hope stuff here is fast thinking ;D and do best to server before it fails

BC for ever ;D

Optimism

I'm definitely in favor of a change in armor color schemes. The upper level armors (above bladess) are fooking ugly D:.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

vedzen

Quote from: Optimism on September 20, 2010, 05:30:22 PM
I'm definitely in favor of a change in armor color schemes. The upper level armors (above bladess) are fooking ugly D:.

not ugly...just not as good as the originals :P

Robocop7ant

<br />

Allie

Quote from: Bazooka on September 20, 2010, 02:56:51 PMI would suggest make that all would be able to get to max base stats

Yes, I read all your posts.
There are no base stats that are gained from 150-200, I'm pretty sure.
I can be wrong, but I think it stops after 135.
Or it gets slower.
One of the two.
o.O.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-