May 07, 2024, 01:04:18 AMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » F**K XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! (Warning STRONG language)

F**K XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! (Warning STRONG language)

Started by ultrarobot23, March 10, 2012, 11:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultrarobot23

**** XBOX!

so i was having some difficulty's connecting to people like when i went into halo reach people would join and then disconnect. Also when i tried to do nba live connection i was laggy (that never happens) so im gonna chat with xbox live customer service. (warning WARNING!!! WHEN IM MAD YOU CANT STOP ME FROM CUSSING YOU ASS OUT) Get this shit this bitch ass representative told me to go put my problems with PSN.......WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BITCH!!!  SO THE REP WAS ALL LIKE, GO TO PSN SEE IF THEY CAN FIX YOUR PROBLEMS!!! sir this is my last day here and your making it hard for me so im going to close chat on you, but before i go you can kiss my ass.  at that point................ i lost my cool :( SHUT THE **** UP YOU THONG-WEARING DILDO LOVIN WHORE!!! **** YOU **** YO MAMA **** YO DADDY **** YOUR GRANDMA AND HER DIRTY ASS GRANNY PANTY'S YOU CAN GO EAT A **** ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD (I was literally screaming as i typed this to the guy) WITH A MONKEY SHOVED UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he closed chat

so after that little experience i decided to CALL xbox. I got some chick that sounded like she dident care about her life and shit which made me lol then she transferred me to some guy (which took like 20 mins....shorter than psn) i got this Indian man. i told him my problem then he transferred me (without saying a word) so he was rude....then i had to wait about 15 mins.
(which is still shorter than psn) i got this African man.........lulz  I told him my problem  and he asked me was my internet on psn doing the same (because i told him about psn....nice guy we had a lonnnng conversation.) i said yup. SO he told me to check my internet....which i didz.........nothing. long story short he transferred me to.......the bitch i spoke to on  chat. YEA....THE CHAT BITCH. how do i know this??? he had told me that he just got off the computer where some man was cussing him out, saying he likes dildos. so me being who i am if i have a problem with you and i see or hear from you your dead. so i said to Rob (thats his name lol)
go **** yourself, have a nice life, glorify the lord, this is a message you can save through the sanctified beep, kiss my ass, kiss your mommas ass, kiss the lords ass, praise jesus and have a nice ****ing day you bitch ass hoe. so i hung up in his ****ing EYE BALLS!!!! (the best kind of hang up) i waited for about an hour till my gf showed up to my new apartment (cuz im all rich and shit ::)) she asked me wats wrong......i told her......she went to go pee (LOL) so i called xbox AGAIN and i got the indian man.....well a diffrent one cuz he actually talked. i told him my problem while i herd my gf peeing.....which is disgusting as hell,but funny at the same time. he fixed my problem :D.................then i had a nice evening......even tho my xbox was off and i waz on PSN TO GET MY ****ING ANGER OUT!!!!!!

Toast

ahaha ps3 ftw
but it lags sometimes too 3;

but wtf mircosoft told you to go to sony to fix their problems wtf

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Toast on March 10, 2012, 11:10:21 AM
ahaha ps3 ftw
but it lags sometimes too 3;

but wtf mircosoft told you to go to sony to fix their problems wtf
there a bunch of assholes at microsoft

Nucleaon

Moral of the story: Go to apple if your pc breaks down.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 10, 2012, 11:22:23 AM
Moral of the story: Go to apple if your pc breaks down.
i had an iphone..........................now i have an android

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-