May 19, 2024, 01:03:23 AMLatest Member: PreciousJ2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » cant logging in please help me

cant logging in please help me

Started by iriondo10, October 02, 2012, 01:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is worng?

my launcher?
0 (0%)
or what?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

iriondo10

i cant logging in help me please, i put my account and logg in and a little chanel appearce and says logging in and i wait and nothing

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

iriondo10

admin i cant logging in... i put my account but i cant enter i dont know why please help me i wanna play

mic99

Uhhhhhh.... whats happening, like is the bar not loading and it keeps making dots, or like a pop up of some sort, it could also be your antivirus. Add the ZylonSheild to your exception list maybe. im not sure Sorry.

ill ask somebody.

iriondo10

i found the mistake that dont let me logging in...my computer delet some files but i dont know how to download it help me please

xbaras

October 02, 2012, 08:43:58 PM #5 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:46:33 PM by xbaras
Quote from: iriondo10 on October 02, 2012, 06:19:31 PM
admin i cant logging in... i put my account but i cant enter i dont know why please help me i wanna play
Please, if you want the most helpful results be as descriptive as possible, maybe even give us a screenshot.

Also, use correct grammar and spelling so that we can understand you, and don't make a poll unless it's necessary. Edit your main (first) post and tell us thoroughly what happened.

-PeaceLover-

re install it. Admin Xion always here

mic99

Have you tried to restart your computer, thats what i do when that happens. Im sorry im trying to think of options, or whats causing this.

KillerPig

iri#2 hawhaw

the last time someone had this problem, kenny directed him to a download. but the link to it is dead :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

xbaras

Don't make two threads asking the same question, just wait and an admin will come along and sort all of these out.

Have you been banned? That could be the reason why you can't log in, but very highly unlikely if you haven't done anything. Check your internet connectivity, and attempt to use your computer's 'repair' feature and try again. Also, if you've edited the details in Patch.ini that could be the reason why you can't connect to Boutcheetah. Simply re-install, and try again.

Santa

Hello, do you have any type of firewall/antivirus running, if so try disabling it.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Santa on October 05, 2012, 10:04:41 AM
Hello, do you have any type of firewall/antivirus running, if so try disabling it.
Du Hello Kenny i'm administrating this thread.. ;/

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-