May 19, 2024, 12:28:12 AMLatest Member: PreciousJ2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Cookys Great Big Easter Egg Hunt Event

Cookys Great Big Easter Egg Hunt Event

Started by Cooky, April 06, 2013, 12:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

April 06, 2013, 12:05:19 PM Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:35:04 AM by hawk5005

Duration: Event temporarily cancelled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How it works:

For every sector level, I have chosen 1 random item from the Drop List.
All I will tell you is that it is either a +1, +2, or +3 item.
When it comes to armor parts (head/body/arms) it doesnt matter which Bot type you are.
I will not pick 'hazard-hex head+1' as an item, it would just be 'level 27 arm' - so all bot types have a chance at it!

To win, you have to get this item from a drop on the level and post here.

You must show proof via screenshot or video of the drop on the level, not in your inventory.

If you are the first to have posted proof of getting the correct item, you will receive 1 million gigas. You can win any number of times as you wish, but there will only be 1 winner for each level.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to play:

Check the list on the bottom of the thread to see which level's items have already been found. Choose one that hasnt been found yet, and play that level. Whenever you get a drop thats a +1, +2, or +3 item, take a screenshot, post it here, and hope its the correct item! Remember you get unlimited attempts! Check the thread to see if anyone has already posted items for the level youre attempting so that if you get that item you know not to bother posting it.

To take a screenshot simply press the Print Screen key on your keyboard (sometimes its Prt Scr or something like that). Then go to your Zylon Gaming>Bout Cheetah>screenshots folder and find the one you want. Next, go to a website such as www.tinypic.com or www.imgur.com and upload the image following the instructions on the website. It will give you a link which will contain your screenshot.

To prevent the thread from being too cluttered, you MUST format your posts like the following or your post will be ignored:

*INSERT SECTOR LEVEL HERE*
*INSERT NAME OF ITEM YOU GOT*
*INSERT SCREENSHOT(S) IN SPOILER*

Example:

Level 239
Candy+1
(click to show/hide)

For multiple items simply list them after your first item:

Level 239
Candy+1
(click to show/hide)
IceMinibot+1
(click to show/hide)
Elektra Head+1
(click to show/hide)

This event will last until all 38 sector levels have a winner!

Whoever has gotten the most wins will be crowned the winner of the event. They will receive a free 1 month membership and will double their gigas that they won from finding the items.

If it is a tie, I will come up with a way to break the tie.

Here you can see which levels' items have already been found and who found them:

Format: Sector Levels - Winners - Correct Item (remains hidden until the item is found)

Red= already been found
Green= not been found yet

(click to show/hide)

Mario666

Nice event, but you should bring the races back. That event was so much simpler, you could just explain it in the game without any troubles. I feel like the ones you make now are a little too involved, and that reading the thread is required to be able to play. If I wanted to compete in this event, I would have no problem. If someone who is new to this game wanted to play, they would have to both know how to navigate the forums, which a lot don't, and know to take a screenshot, which a lot don't. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm just sayin, some easier events, like your race, would be more fun since even a noob can do it. Sorry if I'm ranting lol

Cooky

April 06, 2013, 12:50:44 PM #2 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:52:50 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Mario666 on April 06, 2013, 12:49:09 PM
you could just explain it in the game without any troubles.

LOL I wish

and also as it stands now I cant even do race mode since its only enabled for staff and anyone named 'Cooky' and im stuck with -Cooky-

Quote from: Mario666 on April 06, 2013, 12:49:09 PM
If I wanted to compete in this event, I would have no problem. If someone who is new to this game wanted to play, they would have to both know how to navigate the forums, which a lot don't, and know to take a screenshot, which a lot don't.
This is true with all events, since they are announced/posted on the forums

Also thanks for reminding me to add 'how to take a screenshot and upload it'

I appreciate the feedback.

war_lord159

April 06, 2013, 01:09:47 PM #3 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:16:16 PM by war_lord159
Ill show this as an example   :D
(was supposed to be mine but  :) )
Level 1
Bi-pad +1
(click to show/hide)
Bit-Cannon +2
(click to show/hide)
Bi-pad +2
(click to show/hide)
level 1 arm +1
(click to show/hide)
Cyclone +1
(click to show/hide)
Bi-pad +3
(click to show/hide)
level 1 head +1
(click to show/hide)
Bit-cannon +3
(click to show/hide)
level 1 body
(click to show/hide)
Bit-Cannon +1
(click to show/hide)
Cyclone +2
(click to show/hide)

Level 6
Bit-Cannon +2
(click to show/hide)
Bi-pad +2
(click to show/hide)
Cyclone +3
(click to show/hide)
Bit-Cannon +3
(click to show/hide)
Cyclone +1
(click to show/hide)
Level 1 +2 body
(click to show/hide)
Level 1 +2 arm
(click to show/hide)
level 1 +1 arm
(click to show/hide)
Level 1 +1 body
(click to show/hide)
Bit-Cannon +1
(click to show/hide)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

lara538

Nice event :)

When u will post the + of the items u want in each lvl?

With ur words:

Thanks anyway  ;)

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

April 06, 2013, 05:13:17 PM #5 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 06:57:03 PM by Cooky
Quote from: lara538 on April 06, 2013, 01:57:15 PM
Nice event :)

When u will post the + of the items u want in each lvl?

With ur words:

Thanks anyway  ;)

I wont be posting what items are the correct ones

And Warlord, the event doesnt start until Monday  :-\  sorry but those dont count - but that was a perfect example of how to post

Cooky

thanks everyone for feedback :)   event starts in just over 24 hours!

Cooky

someone edit the first post so it says the duration is `event temporarily cancelled`

dakicha555

Haha if i was playng back then i woulda enjoyed that event,it looks cool! :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-