May 21, 2024, 02:04:02 PMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Tier sets tradeable.......

Tier sets tradeable.......

Started by droid zylon1, July 08, 2012, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

Basically i want to be able to trade tier sets because since the tier sets have come out the market for new sets such as elektra and metorium have significantly decreased.
          There is two parts of this game:
                                                        1) grinding
                                                            and
                                                        2) marketing!
          The new tier sets has thrown a big punch to the marketing part of the game. I know the sets is good and you should have to work for it but now the marketing economy is failing. Can you please make the tier sets trade-able or it least make tier 2 trade-able and make tier 3 the only one un-trade-able.

I feel as if this would help with the marketing for items because not many people buy new sets cause they can simply go get tier. if people sell tier then they save time buying it and can also help each other out.

-G5~

mattps3

the only reason its failing is because most people overprice their sh*t

IGN: -OG Rebel-
Level: 221
Guild:

droid zylon1

Quote from: mattps3 on July 08, 2012, 12:38:54 AM
the only reason its failing is because most people overprice their sh*t
but its also because these new sets is better and there not tradeable so people dont buy other sets they use the tier (specifically talking about members).

GavinGill

Imo, I'd rather not have these turn into tradeable items. They should be left as prizes for people who are willing to work hard enough to collect them. Especially since these sets are going to start giving you EXP bonuses.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

yeritsyaboy1

Quote from: GavinGill on July 08, 2012, 01:29:03 AM
Imo, I'd rather not have these turn into tradeable items. They should be left as prizes for people who are willing to work hard enough to collect them. Especially since these sets are going to start giving you EXP bonuses.
Agreed .
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Zack66775

Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 08, 2012, 01:31:38 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on July 08, 2012, 01:29:03 AM
Agreed .
Agreed aswell. If they were to get into the trading market than you technically wouldn't have to work for the best.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-