May 05, 2024, 06:20:25 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What would you do.....

What would you do.....

Started by Allie, July 07, 2011, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

I'd have no reason to be here.

Zom

mo9

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 07, 2011, 08:07:39 PM
We could do a guild history within the rankings which shows what the guilds had accomplished before the reset...(only an idea)

+1 the game has bean up for some time and the really old guild have a huge advantage , no one can catch up to them even if they went in-avtive
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 07, 2011, 08:12:38 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 07, 2011, 08:08:36 PM
We could do a guild history within the rankings which shows what the guilds had accomplished before the reset...(only an idea)

How idealistic of you, gives me a great feeling of accomplishment. /sarcasm
I just think with changing the experience you gain in sector all the times makes the exp/guild rankings unfair.
Because it's getting harder to gain gp it adds a disadvantage to the guild which has been created later.
Of course it'd be also unfair for the top guilds who accomplished alot, too.
I'm just trying to be objective, I'm not suggesting this because I'm in CC.

I never suggested that was the cause, yet what u dont seem to understand is that a lot of our grinding was because of our drive to level you take away the gp from a level 200= less drive = less competition/gp. A plan like this would only be made for lower level people in new guilds.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: mo9 on July 07, 2011, 08:22:09 PM

+1 the game has bean up for some time and the really old guild have a huge advantage , no one can catch up to them even if they went in-avtive

thats the reward of hard work, it just means that they have worked harder than other guilds.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

FireyDevel

1. I WOULDN'T start a staff guild...

2. I'd blame Silence. :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zepher2211

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 07, 2011, 08:29:04 PM
1. I WOULDN'T start a staff guild...

2. I'd blame Silence. :P

Number 2= All of redemption and CC probly. :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

Quote from: mhj on July 07, 2011, 08:25:15 PM

thats the reward of hard work, it just means that they have worked harder than other guilds.

not really if u have that much time = u need less effort

vv secks box

zepher2211

Quote from: mo9 on July 07, 2011, 08:32:42 PM

You idiot that means they spent the time to do it meaning that if another guild would spend the effort to do it they'd have as much gp. Your point is null and void. -.-"
Powersurge
Headstrong

mo9

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 07, 2011, 08:34:17 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 07, 2011, 08:32:42 PM

You idiot that means they spent the time to do it meaning that if another guild would spend the effort to do it they'd have as much gp. Your point is null and void. -.-"
how long did it take u to get that much gp ? a year , 2 ...?
ofc it means u had more than enough time , i bet if it was some other guild with that much time they would pass ur current gp legit

vv secks box

KillerPig

Why is GP so important to everyone? I thought guilds were here to play together, not worry about rankings going, "Luls, CC is noob fegs, they have less gp than us luls." I mean competing for GP is fun and all but some people go too far.

On topic though, I wouln't QQ like most people. Like Neo-nubcake said, it was fun competing for GP. I would like to do it again, just so we can see which guild can get the most GP starting from scratch.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

FireyDevel

Quote from: killerpig on July 07, 2011, 09:05:50 PM
Why is GP so important to everyone? I thought guilds were here to play together, not worry about rankings going, "Luls, CC is noob fegs, they have less gp than us luls." I mean competing for GP is fun and all but some people go too far.

On topic though, I wouln't QQ like most people. Like Neo-nubcake said, it was fun competing for GP. I would like to do it again, just so we can see which guild can get the most GP starting from scratch.

It's obvious you haven't been here long... It's pretty much the reason everyone plays... Aside from PvP.

Hell, using your logic, it'd be like taking the Stanly Cup Playoffs' away from hockey, the Superbowl away from football, the World Cup away from soccer... The point is, everyone wants something to work towards and prove that they are better then others, it's just how life works.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Bounty

I would be like,

"Alla Vista."

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zomniethe4

Zom

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Bubu

Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-