May 05, 2024, 05:32:42 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What would you do.....

What would you do.....

Started by Allie, July 07, 2011, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 07, 2011, 09:52:31 PM
Quote from: killerpig on July 07, 2011, 09:05:50 PM
Why is GP so important to everyone? I thought guilds were here to play together, not worry about rankings going, "Luls, CC is noob fegs, they have less gp than us luls." I mean competing for GP is fun and all but some people go too far.

On topic though, I wouln't QQ like most people. Like Neo-nubcake said, it was fun competing for GP. I would like to do it again, just so we can see which guild can get the most GP starting from scratch.

Hell, using your logic, it'd be like taking the Stanly Cup Playoffs' away from hockey, the Superbowl away from football, the World Cup away from soccer... The point is, everyone wants something to work towards and prove that they are better then others, it's just how life works.

It'd be more like taking away the, Hall of Fame.

At least that's how, or what  I would compare it to.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

DamDatNerd

cc for rank 1 if dis happened xD

vladekev2

well, i would be really mad becuase the msot of the guilds have been formed to start a community of people who will work together, if u delete it is like destroying every civilized city in North America

KillerPig

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 07, 2011, 09:52:31 PM
Quote from: killerpig on July 07, 2011, 09:05:50 PM
Why is GP so important to everyone? I thought guilds were here to play together, not worry about rankings going, "Luls, CC is noob fegs, they have less gp than us luls." I mean competing for GP is fun and all but some people go too far.

On topic though, I wouln't QQ like most people. Like Neo-nubcake said, it was fun competing for GP. I would like to do it again, just so we can see which guild can get the most GP starting from scratch.

It's obvious you haven't been here long... It's pretty much the reason everyone plays... Aside from PvP.

Hell, using your logic, it'd be like taking the Stanly Cup Playoffs' away from hockey, the Superbowl away from football, the
World Cup away from soccer... The point is, everyone wants something to work towards and prove that they are better then others, it's just how life works.

I'll have my opinions, you'll have yours.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

koolwolf2

I wouldn't do nothing but make a new guild and grind like hell
Newest one:

Iridion

what the fucwhoever said older guilds had more advantage is a huge idiot
why?
redemption mostly and silence gained their gp mostly when exp rates were much lower. couragecrew showed any guild could rank up to red/silence level, now it's too late and it's obvious; you had to hurry before D:<

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Lol, CC will never pass Silence or Redemption, whether GP is reset or not, so don't even think of that idea.

Tbh I wouldn't care. We could do it again. But if all my guildies say they would be mad then I gotta agree with 'em.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 07:19:17 AM
Lol, CC will never pass Silence or Redemption, whether GP is reset or not, so don't even think of that idea.

Tbh I wouldn't care. We could do it again. But if all my guildies say they would be mad then I gotta agree with 'em.

Once again, I do not suggest this because I'm in CC, so it has nothing to do with CC, I just like the idea overall, ofc I can understand if Red and Silence members hate it, this would be unfair to them.

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 08, 2011, 08:12:12 AM
Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 07:19:17 AM

Once again, I do not suggest this because I'm in CC, so it has nothing to do with CC, I just like the idea overall, ofc I can understand if Red and Silence members hate it, this would be unfair to them.

I only mentioned that because of the CC members who thought they could get rank 1
DISCORD killyzkill

Blessed

July 08, 2011, 10:45:37 AM #39 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:46:02 AM by Blessed
Tech. we would be rank one 'nuff said  ::)

Vs.

Yz

July 08, 2011, 11:08:52 AM #40 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:10:51 AM by Tricky
Not gonna debate with you on something 10% of your guild would back you up on while 100% of everyone else would back me up.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 11:08:52 AM
Not gonna debate with you on something 10% of your guild would back you up on while 100% of everyone else would back me up.

These are the same guys that said they were gonna pass us while still behind you guys, remember that.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: Tricky on July 08, 2011, 11:08:52 AM

i would back you up for sure.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

mo9

this shouldnt be turning into a debate about what which guild could do ,
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

This is what I'm talking about. People take this too seriously.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-