May 05, 2024, 01:21:14 PMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding staff members.

Regarding staff members.

Started by mhj, September 14, 2011, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

I think there should be a reconsideration of our staff members. I could name a few who are inactive and some who aren't a good mod if you ask me. I will not say names since this is up to the admins. I think that it's unfair for our to people in "pending" to get a chance while we have several inactive staff members.
This is not all staff members, but only a few I am reffering too. Those who are doing a good job should know that I am not talking about them.
I think it's time for the admins too do some research on the staff members.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Tekimoto

names of the inactive staff members plox

mhj

Well, okay then.
I couldn't know for sure if they have some problems irl or are just busy. I might also be wrong about it but I am almost 100% sure that they are.
Iwasbobo is inactive for sure. He rarely makes a post once a day. He comes on every 2-3 days and make 3-6 postes and then don't get on for a few days. That's was I call inactivity for a forum mod.
Mod Bubu. I haven't seen him on for quite a while. He haven't gotten more than 100k exp over the last couple of months. He could have been pvping all the time, but he isn't that high a rank in pvp. But I might be wrong about Bubu but I am pretty sure he is inactive.

I really don't like saying this and I don't know why. That was why I didn't want to say it in the start. Those are the staff members I think is inactive.

Click

Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 02:55:03 PM
I think there should be a reconsideration of our staff members. I could name a few who are inactive and some who aren't a good mod if you ask me. I will not say names since this is up to the admins. I think that it's unfair for our to people in "pending" to get a chance while we have several inactive staff members.
This is not all staff members, but only a few I am reffering too. Those who are doing a good job should know that I am not talking about them.

I agree, he is totally right.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

Quote from: Vortax on September 14, 2011, 03:57:12 PM

Thanks. I just think we need some changes in the staff team, especialy with these to.

Click

Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 04:22:49 PM

Thanks. I just think we need some changes in the staff team, especialy with these to.
Did you  by any chance apply for a something in the staff ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

Quote from: Vortax on September 14, 2011, 05:18:00 PM
Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 04:22:49 PM

Did you  by any chance apply for a something in the staff ?

No and I have no plans of doing that. I am not qualified if you ask me. It could be misleading if I applied.

KillerPig

You don't have to worry about Bubu. He's resigned.

Bobo is doing a fine job as it is. No one else's staff app for forum mod has been approved anyways, so he's the best choice.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: KillerPig on September 14, 2011, 06:01:46 PM

Bobo is doing a fine job as it is. No one else's staff app for forum mod has been approved anyways, so he's the best choice.

Bobo is not doing a fine job. Bobo might make some good posts, but he's not even close to make enough. That's why I said reconsidered. Iridion made a forum app and we might have to pull back some old applications and look at them again. I think we could find several better forum mods than Bobo. Bobo is making around 2 posts a day. I don't know if he is busy or what.
What do you mean by resigned? :).

KillerPig

Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 06:10:47 PM

Bobo is not doing a fine job. Bobo might make some good posts, but he's not even close to make enough. That's why I said reconsidered. Iridion made a forum app and we might have to pull back some old applications and look at them again. I think we could find several better forum mods than Bobo. Bobo is making around 2 posts a day. I don't know if he is busy or what.

Iri was denied. I dunno why, but he was.
Posts don't really show his work load... He might be merging/splitting/deleting/whateverthehellelseaFMdoes without posting anything.

Bubu resigned as a staff member because his life is busy. Resigned as in he no longer wishes to be a staff member.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher2211

Mhj before you get ahead of yourself you need to think about the relationship between post activity and moderating, there is none. To say that for a person to moderate correctly they must actively post on a forum is wrong. kbai
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: KillerPig on September 14, 2011, 06:23:15 PM
Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 06:10:47 PM

Iri was denied. I dunno why, but he was.
Posts don't really show his work load... He might be merging/splitting/deleting/whateverthehellelseaFMdoes without posting anything.

Bubu resigned as a staff member because his life is busy. Resigned as in he no longer wishes to be a staff member.

Okay, I thought Bubu still was mod since his name is Mod Bubu. I know that Iri was denied but maybe we should re-think some of the denies.
bobo doesn't do whateverthehelleseaFMdoes. I don't know if he is playing **** or something. A forum mod shouldn't only merge/split/delete/lock etc. They should also show activity on the forum by posting some helpfull and usefull threads/replies. Bobo only does that every 2-3 days and then it's not very many of them. I agree with the fact that a longer post would maybe be better than 3 short. But he doesn't post many.
If you go look at his latest posts then there isn't many in the latest days.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=24229;sa=showPosts;start=0
It's good too have him as long as we don't have any others. But that's where we can go back in the denied and maybe find someone more active.

zepher2211

Their Forum Moderators, not forum posters, job description is in the name.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 14, 2011, 06:42:34 PM
Their Forum Moderators, not forum posters, job description is in the name.

So you are saying that forum moderators are not here to help people on the forums?

Jeffalo13

I don't care if bobo quit; he and Gavin are the smartest people that have ever been here.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-