May 05, 2024, 03:10:13 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding staff members.

Regarding staff members.

Started by mhj, September 14, 2011, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolkaran100

Bro....... these people dont have to post alot they need to help not like spamming in every thred saying random stuff.....

Banned for halo push pro.

mhj

Quote from: coolkaran100 on September 14, 2011, 07:01:37 PM
Bro....... these people dont have to post alot they need to help not like spamming in every thred saying random stuff.....

That's not even close to what I am saying. There is soooo many threads where a forum mod could post something helpfull or usefull. But Bobo doesn't do that.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

coolkaran100

Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 07:10:08 PM
Quote from: coolkaran100 on September 14, 2011, 07:01:37 PM

That's not even close to what I am saying. There is soooo many threads where a forum mod could post something helpfull or usefull. But Bobo doesn't do that.
uh ty for respecting my post so well ya you got a point

mhj

But anyways. I found out that Bubu was demoted. But it's not only about Bobo. I hope for the admins to reconsider some of the staff members.

coolkaran100

Quote from: mhj on September 14, 2011, 07:16:26 PM
But anyways. I found out that Bubu was demoted. But it's not only about Bobo. I hope for the admins to reconsider some of the staff members.

ya i was going to say that he kinda left cus life had take'n it's tool D:

Gramps

Maybe it is time to look at others, i agree with that bit. I don't agree with the "need to post" crap. Hell, i'm a gm and i don't post a lot.  I am watching you all though :P

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

mhj

Quote from: Gramps on September 14, 2011, 07:24:11 PM
Maybe it is time to look at others, i agree with that bit. I don't agree with the "need to post" crap. Hell, i'm a gm and i don't post a lot.  I am watching you all though :P

That is true. But what I will say it once again. He doesn't do that :).

mo9

ur points are flawed and i dont like them
staff isnt bad now forums are clean we dont have to give new people a chance to try it if the current staff does the job.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

mhj

September 14, 2011, 07:31:11 PM #23 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:32:49 PM by mhj
Quote from: mo9 on September 14, 2011, 07:29:34 PM
ur points are flawed and i dont like them
staff isnt bad now forums are clean we dont have to give new people a chance to try it if the current staff does the job.

He's not doing a good job. He's rarely on everyday. A good forum mod should be on more than 2 times a week if you ask me.

I am going to bed.

Gramps

I take care of the forums too.  I am on here for about 3 hrs a day  (refreshing) :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

mo9

i am not talking about 1 individual i am talking about the current staff as a whole its doing quite well.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

zepher2211

Mhj your claim has nothing to back it up, all you can say is that you don't see him on when you are, you aren't accounting for a differences in timezones or anything, moreover you can help a person without actively posting, nor do you need to post everytime you do something as a moderator.
Powersurge
Headstrong

zomniethe4

Zom

Hct13345

zepher2211

Is it me or do both of you have permanent warnings O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-