May 05, 2024, 11:32:14 AMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding staff members.

Regarding staff members.

Started by mhj, September 14, 2011, 02:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Zom

KillerPig

I see Bobo on everyday when I'm supposed to be doing homework...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

staff is kinda sucky but i don't see it changing

i do like all the forum mod work all ya need is me and grim and toast when he gets on then jeff and bobo are there to look smart and be cooler then me so the forum team seems fine maybe in game team needs some change and also i don't see many Gm's browsing report sections anymore ^~^
DISCORD killyzkill

Jeffalo13

Quote from: KillerPig on September 14, 2011, 08:23:43 PM

You're always on lol.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

KillerPig

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 14, 2011, 11:38:29 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on September 14, 2011, 08:23:43 PM

You're always on lol.

Very true my friend, very true.

But I'm saying Bobo comes on whenever I'm supposed to be doing my homework.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

iwasbobo

I'm on here all the time...

I only really post when I have the need to. I don't see the point in posting about something I don't really have an opinion on. I do work as a forum mod, but half the time when I try to lock/delete/warn/whatever, someone has completed it seconds before me. Since when do I have to post to do my job? Give me some examples of when I would have needed to post but didn't, please.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

September 15, 2011, 10:42:08 AM #37 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:50:10 AM by mhj
Quote from: zepher2211 on September 14, 2011, 07:45:35 PM
Mhj your claim has nothing to back it up, all you can say is that you don't see him on when you are, you aren't accounting for a differences in timezones or anything, moreover you can help a person without actively posting, nor do you need to post everytime you do something as a moderator.

It has nothing to do with the timezones. I have been thinking about Bobo's staff position for quite a while now. Most of the times where I look at his profile it has been serveral days since he logged on. Either he is always logged out or else he is just not active.

EDIT:
Our forum team is clearly the best compared to our in-game staff.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

mo9

from the way i see it
it looks like ur trying to make bobo loose his staff position
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: mo9 on September 15, 2011, 10:59:59 AM

from the way i see it

orrrr he just mentioning how they could improve
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

tomato tomato
uhh ^^ doesnt work on t e internet does it
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

mhj

from the way i see it

I have nothing against Bobo. I actually think he does a good job when it comes to a few points. But I don't think he's a good forum mod with the activity he shows.
I am NOT trying to make him loose his position. I am trying to make our staff better.

iwasbobo

Quote from: mhj on September 15, 2011, 11:26:50 AM

from the way i see it

I have nothing against Bobo. I actually think he does a good job when it comes to a few points. But I don't think he's a good forum mod with the activity he shows.
I am NOT trying to make him loose his position. I am trying to make our staff better.

Aight, if I'm not doing enough work, then an Admin can demote me, since apparently I'm not doing my job. o_O

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

mhj

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 15, 2011, 07:40:41 PM
Quote from: mhj on September 15, 2011, 11:26:50 AM

from the way i see it

Aight, if I'm not doing enough work, then an Admin can demote me, since apparently I'm not doing my job. o_O

That's not what I am saying.. I am just giving examples of staff members who could do better.

zepher2211

You can't prove he's not doing his job except to say you don't see him on and he's not super talkative, jeff used to say nothing and just moderate, he's like the oldest standing forum mod. O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-