May 05, 2024, 10:08:10 AMLatest Member: gut mattress
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Multiclienting

Multiclienting

Started by KillerPig, November 26, 2011, 08:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

i respect iri coz he was nearly GM he made app and allie accepted but smth happened and it wasnt accepted so ya hes like former GM and better den u pig
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Jeff has a point Pig. You just quit in-game and now spend that time on the forums. You should return Piglet.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

^ srry i cant play bc in math class
Without bc, i finish my homework at 9:00. Before i quit, i finished at 1:00-2:00. Hmmm i think ill wait until my ap classes are over.

And OMFG I DONT CARE IF IRI WAS BETTER THAN ME PLS FOLLOW THE TOPIC

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on November 29, 2011, 12:56:20 PM
i respect iri coz he was nearly GM he made app and allie accepted but smth happened and it wasnt accepted so ya hes like former GM and better den u pig
you always brighten my day <3
--
@ topic:
As i said before (::) ) staff used to be able to multi so they could play while monitoring the lobby. I don' t know if any staff actually monitored the lobby while playing but w/e :3. In my opinion having staff members  multiclienting  to have an account monitoring the lobby is a nice idea so even those that sectors alot (-> ICE) can also watch the lobby a bit. Instead, my opinions about the GMs multiclienting ingame: I don't really think it's a bad thing, it'd be a little unfair if they used two accounts from differents guilds and theres a "race" for first/second/third place in the rankings; since gms and above dont need to farm bs or powerlevel either the only bad side is faster gp which would kill the competitive side of guilds.

+1 for staff monitoring the lobby, -1 for staff abusing their privileges!

ps: I ofteen see FM Grim multi with his acc Grim_ so please ban.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Iri, I told you 100 times, some people might actually believe you lol.

Iridion

You didn't tell me anything because you blocked me );

thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

I unblocked after you removed sigs as I said. .-.
Now lets stop going off-topic.

Iridion

Omg my cawk loves me again <3<3<3

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

That's so touching  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I suggest locking this thread since staff doesn't seem to care and everyone goes off topic.

KillerPig

November 29, 2011, 03:45:55 PM #54 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:47:30 PM by KillerPig
THANKS YOU IRI

Quote from: Iridion on November 29, 2011, 02:57:10 PM
@ topic:
As i said before (::) ) staff used to be able to multi so they could play while monitoring the lobby. I don' t know if any staff actually monitored the lobby while playing but w/e :3. In my opinion having staff members  multiclienting  to have an account monitoring the lobby is a nice idea so even those that sectors alot (-> ICE) can also watch the lobby a bit. Instead, my opinions about the GMs multiclienting ingame: I don't really think it's a bad thing, it'd be a little unfair if they used two accounts from differents guilds and theres a "race" for first/second/third place in the rankings; since gms and above dont need to farm bs or powerlevel either the only bad side is faster gp which would kill the competitive side of guilds. +1 to this entire mofo thing

+1 for staff monitoring the lobby, -1 for staff abusing their privileges! ikr

ps: I ofteen see FM Grim multi with his acc Grim_ so please ban.  Ok

Ok but my question. Apparently mods are allowed to let their alts leech, though ive only heard allie say they can multi if theyre monitoring the lobby. Ive reported one for doing so with the topic was deleted instantaneouly, without allie seeing it. The. I was told IN PRIVATE that this stupid ass rule exists. LiKe wtf

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on November 29, 2011, 03:45:55 PM
Ok but my question. Apparently mods are allowed to let their alts leech, though ive only heard allie say they can multi if theyre monitoring the lobby. Ive reported one for doing so with the topic was deleted instantaneouly, without allie seeing it. The. I was told IN PRIVATE that this stupid ass rule exists. LiKe wtf
I suggest reporting that someone again. If it get's deleted show it to Allie privately via msn.

Iridion

November 29, 2011, 03:57:57 PM #56 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:58:15 PM by Iridion
Quote from: KillerPig on November 29, 2011, 03:45:55 PM
THANKS YOU IRI

Quote from: Iridion on November 29, 2011, 02:57:10 PM
@ topic:
As i said before (::) ) staff used to be able to multi so they could play while monitoring the lobby. I don' t know if any staff actually monitored the lobby while playing but w/e :3. In my opinion having staff members  multiclienting  to have an account monitoring the lobby is a nice idea so even those that sectors alot (-> ICE) can also watch the lobby a bit. Instead, my opinions about the GMs multiclienting ingame: I don't really think it's a bad thing, it'd be a little unfair if they used two accounts from differents guilds and theres a "race" for first/second/third place in the rankings; since gms and above dont need to farm bs or powerlevel either the only bad side is faster gp which would kill the competitive side of guilds. +1 to this entire mofo thing

+1 for staff monitoring the lobby, -1 for staff abusing their privileges! ikr

ps: I ofteen see FM Grim multi with his acc Grim_ so please ban.  Ok

May I know who's the said staff member. Once I know, I shall take action and if he/she persists, I will go further into punishment.

LOL I JOKE but I still want to know who we talkin about

thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-