May 05, 2024, 10:38:03 AMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah GP wipe... Player opinions???

BoutCheetah GP wipe... Player opinions???

Started by Yz, July 03, 2012, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the GP Wipe to happen, if so, how?

Reset Guilds, keep Max Members at 50
9 (11.8%)
Reset Guilds, lower Max Members to 30
24 (31.6%)
Reset Guilds, lower Max Members to 20
32 (42.1%)
Leave Guilds alone
11 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Yz

Hey everyone! There's been lots of talk about a GP Reset, which means all guilds will have their GP reset to 0 -- but their current GP will be archived in a Hall of Fame.

This will spark new guilds, new rivalries, and some hot competition as there will be way more guilds in the run for rank 1.

So here are the options. Please note it is not guaranteed the winning option will actually be chosen, we just want to know what the players think. Vote only once, please.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Clarifying more of what the first post said, this is not a guaranteed content poll. The winner may or may not strongly influence our decision but it will not decide for itself.

Jason321

Resetting the GP would result in people who belonged at the guild they were in before the reset to go to other guild, this will start Wars, Flames, Arguements, People quitting the guild.
There is loads of people who are agreeing to this, Why? I dont know.
I Think the guild shouls just be left alone, We all know that Silence is NOT Legit.
They're people who have basically no lifed this game for weeks, months, some even years to get to where they are, and your just going to wipe all of there hard work, These people will go mental.
I guarantee you people will leave, and resetting may even spark people attempting to hack the game, DDOS the game, DDOS the website, or do anything possible they can to ruin the game.

This is just what i think of the GP reset and i am strongly against it.

Thanks, -Turb0

Yz

Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PM
Resetting the GP would result in people who belonged at the guild they were in before the reset to go to other guild, this will start Wars, Flames, Arguements, People quitting the guild.
There is loads of people who are agreeing to this, Why? I dont know.
I Think the guild shouls just be left alone, We all know that Silence is NOT Legit.
They're people who have basically no lifed this game for weeks, months, some even years to get to where they are, and your just going to wipe all of there hard work, These people will go mental.
I guarantee you people will leave, and resetting may even spark people attempting to hack the game, DDOS the game, DDOS the website, or do anything possible they can to ruin the game.

This is just what i think of the GP reset and i am strongly against it.

Thanks, -Turb0

Muncay and Ice are all for the GP reset idea.
DISCORD killyzkill

UnderYou

July 03, 2012, 06:43:15 PM #4 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:43:37 PM by UnderYou
I think its good to reset the gp how Yz said :

Quote from: Yz on July 03, 2012, 06:23:57 PM
This will spark new guilds, new rivalries, and some hot competition as there will be way more guilds in the run for rank 1.
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Jason321

You are not thinking of the risks your taking, Try thinking how it may even kill the game.
Yes MASTER OG ICE and Muncay are All for this, because they know they're not legit. Or MASTER OG ICE feels kind of sorry for it or wanted to try and prove "Silence" Are the best guild in the game, The people who are against this just might blame MASTER OG ICE or Muncay for the GP Reset and will go cause Flames with them.
We all know MASTER OG ICE can't really control what he says, Being banned has proven that, Calling people "Kiddies" and "*****s"
For the most pathetic reasons.
Then this abuse may be screenshotted and then reported, and then MASTER OG ICE will respond to this, maybe in the right way.
I just dont think your thinking hard about what risks your taking and how you could mess up certain stuff in game or the players in game.

Thanks for reading, -Turb0

Yz

Noted, but please do not make posts that are likely to start drama in this thread.
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

Quote from: UnderYou on July 03, 2012, 06:43:15 PM
I think its good to reset the gp how Yz said :

Quote from: Yz on July 03, 2012, 06:23:57 PM
It really will. There are not many guilds right now that are above 10 million GP and most up there are inactive. The one's that aren't are all for the reset because of the current state of guilds. There are tons that are inactive or not even high enough in GP to be able to debate a guild reset. It would also be nice to reduce the current size of guilds to "Spark new guilds" and create "some hot competition" to go along with it. You will have to decide who you truly want in you guild and who you can truly trust. Don't forget we will still have the hall of fame though to remember all of the old guilds that were wiped and to hold the places they earned.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Jason321

Ahh i give up, you people dont obviously see the risk in it.

Corr

Of course their is risk too it, their is always a drawback or consequence to something, but what you gotta see is that the benefits outweigh the risks. So it's okay.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on July 03, 2012, 07:00:59 PM
Of course their is risk too it, their is always a drawback or consequence to something, but what you gotta see is that the benefits outweigh the risks. So it's okay.

If this does happen will we be seeing you in-game, Corr? :)
DISCORD killyzkill

MagicXR

Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:51:07 PM
You are not thinking of the risks your taking, Try thinking how it may even kill the game.
Yes MASTER OG ICE and Muncay are All for this, because they know they're not legit. Or MASTER OG ICE feels kind of sorry for it or wanted to try and prove "Silence" Are the best guild in the game, The people who are against this just might blame MASTER OG ICE or Muncay for the GP Reset and will go cause Flames with them.
We all know MASTER OG ICE can't really control what he says, Being banned has proven that, Calling people "Kiddies" and "*****s"
For the most pathetic reasons.
Then this abuse may be screenshotted and then reported, and then MASTER OG ICE will respond to this, maybe in the right way.
I just dont think your thinking hard about what risks your taking and how you could mess up certain stuff in game or the players in game.

Thanks for reading, -Turb0
theres nothing bad about *****s

To stay on topic I see o problem resetting GP because it will spark a new reason to be more active and Rank 1 would be up for grabs

Scythe

For those who vote for "Reset,but keep guild slots at 50"

Do you not get people would just make the same guild,all the actives go into one=no rivalry=no challenge

If it would be 20 members per guild,it  would make many rivalry
Don't think, feel

Zack66775

Quote from: Scythe on July 03, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
For those who vote for "Reset,but keep guild slots at 50"

Do you not get people would just make the same guild,all the actives go into one=no rivalry=no challenge

If it would be 20 members per guild,it  would make many rivalry
Even 30 people would do this. 30 would still allow a fairly large guild but would help trim it and eliminate guild hopping and make trust and knowing someone be a key factor in getting in.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

jar009

July 03, 2012, 07:55:00 PM #14 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:56:47 PM by jar009
Well I know my post won't do anything but I have to agree with Jason aka -Turbo

I know already some guilds and persons who have a social war amoung each other,
also I think the reset will make this war bigger and worser than before,

I also know these persons who have these arguments about the best guild in wich they are they brag about things and  start to do thing out of jalousy, like cursing, and flaming.

also what I already saw a lot was guild members from other guilds went to rooms in wich the rival guild was playing to say mean and bad things about that guild and started to promote to join their guild. I got a big example: *************
(I'm not here to say bad amoung others)

well I think if you guys want to keep this "social war" at minimal rates, that leaving the guildpoints will be the best idea.

on the other side I like to option to reset guildpoints but the negative side about this idea says to me to ignore this change.

lolig

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-