May 05, 2024, 07:44:16 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah GP wipe... Player opinions???

BoutCheetah GP wipe... Player opinions???

Started by Yz, July 03, 2012, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the GP Wipe to happen, if so, how?

Reset Guilds, keep Max Members at 50
9 (11.8%)
Reset Guilds, lower Max Members to 30
24 (31.6%)
Reset Guilds, lower Max Members to 20
32 (42.1%)
Leave Guilds alone
11 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Corr

We can all agree on 25? That might be perfect if 30 is too much and 20 is too little lets just meet halfway lol.

@ Tricky- I guess, but not that active like I used to be, and if anything I'll just be a co-leader too a regular guild or something. I don't like dealing with people like I used too. xD

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

MuzzaFuzza

good idea! +1 reset guilds. sunshine is unactive with loads of gp

rettknight

July 03, 2012, 08:07:12 PM #17 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:07:50 PM by rettknight
Quote from: Corr on July 03, 2012, 08:01:16 PM
We can all agree on 25? That might be perfect if 30 is too much and 20 is too little lets just meet halfway lol.

@ Tricky- I guess, but not that active like I used to be, and if anything I'll just be a co-leader too a regular guild or something. I don't like dealing with people like I used too. xD
Aw damn x) well I'd still want to play you if you come online o;
Quote from: jar009 on July 03, 2012, 07:55:00 PM
Well I know my post won't do anything but I have to agree with Jason aka -Turbo

I know already some guilds and persons who have a social war amoung each other,
also I think the reset will make this war bigger and worser than before,

I also know these persons who have these arguments about the best guild in wich they are they brag about things and  start to do thing out of jalousy, like cursing, and flaming.

also what I already saw a lot was guild members from other guilds went to rooms in wich the rival guild was playing to say mean and bad things about that guild and started to promote to join their guild. I got a big example: *************
(I'm not here to say bad amoung others)

well I think if you guys want to keep this "social war" at minimal rates, that leaving the guildpoints will be the best idea.

on the other side I like to option to reset guildpoints but the negative side about this idea says to me to ignore this change.

lolig
Nonsense, if this things happen you can always kick them out.. And if "The rival guild" is playing, wouldn't it be a {gmo} meaning that they could not access to it? Speaking of regular rooms if they start harassing big time you can always report...
Which rivalry, btw o.O

@Fuzz: Sunshine isn't that much of the problem anyway.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Gramps

It's late cba to read it all, ignore my kids post, he has mental issues ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on July 03, 2012, 07:00:59 PM
Of course their is risk too it, their is always a drawback or consequence to something, but what you gotta see is that the benefits outweigh the risks. So it's okay.
>there is always a drawback or consequence to something.

Post of the year.

at least my idea of an old rankings page was considered O:-)

GavinGill

July 04, 2012, 04:04:21 AM #20 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:24:35 AM by GavinGill
Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PM
Resetting the GP would result in people who belonged at the guild they were in before the reset to go to other guild, this will start Wars, Flames, Arguements, People quitting the guild.
And why is that? The GP would still be there in the Hallf Of Fame, it's not like it's going to disappear. .-.

Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PMThere is loads of people who are agreeing to this, Why? I dont know.
Because the current guild system has been totally ****ing ruined and we want it to be fixed. That's why.

Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PMI Think the guild shouls just be left alone, We all know that Silence is NOT Legit.
They're people who have basically no lifed this game for weeks, months, some even years to get to where they are, and your just going to wipe all of there hard work, These people will go mental.
Again, that GP isn't going to dispear, it will just be moved to the GP Hall Of Fame.

Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:59:41 PM
Ahh i give up, you people dont obviously see the risk in it.
I think the problem here is that you don't fully understand what's being proposed. =/

Quote from: Scythe on July 03, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
For those who vote for "Reset,but keep guild slots at 50"

Do you not get people would just make the same guild,all the actives go into one=no rivalry=no challenge

If it would be 20 members per guild,it  would make many rivalry
This. A thousand times this. 50 guild members would only work with a large community, the size of Acclaim BOTS!! (if not bigger). For B.Cheetah, 20 members would be best. But as Corr said, if 20 seems like too much of a change, then 25 should be fine.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Scythe

The reset and decrease guild size vote is winning,win!
Don't think, feel

Xx Itz Ian

i think we should reset GP to start with, then when we have done that there is balance in GP.

the next to do would be setting a max of 30 members in a guild as our community is not big enough to go higher. rivaly will increase and as people read this topic they will understand the deccision.

when we have a bigger community we can always go back to 50.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

daluzman123

There should be a reset because players are getting Illegal GP transfers request, and making up exscuses to boost GP.

There should be NO GP Transfers whatsoever, And all GP Should be cleaned.

Guild Members should be lowered to 20-30 players to make it more a challenge and not just have inactive players taking up space.

-Mod Johnny

Iridion

reset+20 g. members
more guilds, more competition, more "life" to te game eventually

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Scythe

Yea 20,even 5 more members can show a great difference
Don't think, feel

Gramps

Reset and 20-25 players in a guild. Don't need to say a lot as i kinda got this thing going.

KillerPig

July 04, 2012, 09:17:13 AM #27 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 09:17:55 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: daluzman123 on July 04, 2012, 05:11:15 AM
There should be a reset because players are getting Illegal GP transfers request, and making up exscuses to boost GP.

There should be NO GP Transfers whatsoever, And all GP Should be cleaned.

Guild Members should be lowered to 20-30 players to make it more a challenge and not just have inactive players taking up space.

-Mod Johnny
although im completely for gp reset, u make a weird point here

illegal gp transfers? like what lol
also why shouldnt there be gp transfers? players in guilds earn gp for their guild. if they quit or something it makes perfect sense to  transfer lawl

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Gramps

KillerPig

No way in hell I'm reading all that lawl

if I missed something tell me  ???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-