May 05, 2024, 04:37:27 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah GP wipe... Player opinions???

BoutCheetah GP wipe... Player opinions???

Started by Yz, July 03, 2012, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the GP Wipe to happen, if so, how?

Reset Guilds, keep Max Members at 50
9 (11.8%)
Reset Guilds, lower Max Members to 30
24 (31.6%)
Reset Guilds, lower Max Members to 20
32 (42.1%)
Leave Guilds alone
11 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

MagicXR

Quote from: Pokeh on July 04, 2012, 10:06:17 PM
gp should stay in guild (but not transferred to a certain player like guild master) unless guild master kicks person from guild (like in evo)

but ya definitely no transfer.

ex:
pig makes guild
no1 joins
then i make guild and ross joins.
ross makes 2 mil gp
ross decides to make guild with allie
ross quits
2 mil gp is in the guild, but nobody owns it. it still adds to the total gp.
nice idea

KillerPig

building off pokes idea

all the gp earned by a guild goes into 1 collective number that never decreases unless through gp wipe

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

GavinGill

Quote from: Pokeh on July 04, 2012, 10:17:09 PM
no we can make it so it stays cuz at one point ross was my bitch and he made 2 mil gp for my guild
But then we're left with the same problem. When you lose a guild member, it should be a sacrifice, just like it was in BOTS!! and BOUT. Otherwise people can just join a guild for the sake of grinding GP for their friend, then go off and do the same for other people. That shouldn't be allowed, when someone leaves, their GP should go away as well. That's what the competitive guild ranking system was built upon - not just being able to make the most GP, but being able to keep it as well. It's supposed to be a challenge, something that takes skill and diplomacy.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Epic xD

I don't even see the big deal with GP anyways. Getting GP is a chore, and it equates to worthless points on a dead online game.

If you're in a guild, you should be with people to have fun. If you've been playing this game to collect GP, you've been wasting your time.  >.>

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Pokeh

Quote from: GavinGill on July 05, 2012, 12:17:02 AM
no we can make it so it stays cuz at one point ross was my bitch and he made 2 mil gp for my guild
But then we're left with the same problem. When you lose a guild member, it should be a sacrifice, just like it was in BOTS!! and BOUT. Otherwise people can just join a guild for the sake of grinding GP for their friend, then go off and do the same for other people. That shouldn't be allowed, when someone leaves, their GP should go away as well. That's what the competitive guild ranking system was built upon - not just being able to make the most GP, but being able to keep it as well. It's supposed to be a challenge, something that takes skill and diplomacy.

Then this is parallel to

Quote from: Epic xD on July 05, 2012, 02:53:21 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised you're only disappointed now. The whole guild system in Bots is just pathetic. Ranking a guild by points is a really stupid concept. All it does is show how much people play the game in the first place. You want guilds to be competitive over points? Imo, a guild should be competitive within itself over a specific game mode (sector, PvP, BvB). At least that way, the players actually do something interesting, have fun, and get better at the game.

/bai

How the gp system works will directly affect how people should earn gp in the first place. Let's try to get that down. Then, depending on how it ends up we can decide how the gp system would work. :/

speedy101

Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PM
Resetting the GP would result in people who belonged at the guild they were in before the reset to go to other guild, this will start Wars, Flames, Arguements, People quitting the guild.
There is loads of people who are agreeing to this, Why? I dont know.
I Think the guild shouls just be left alone, We all know that Silence is NOT Legit.
They're people who have basically no lifed this game for weeks, months, some even years to get to where they are, and your just going to wipe all of there hard work, These people will go mental.
I guarantee you people will leave, and resetting may even spark people attempting to hack the game, DDOS the game, DDOS the website, or do anything possible they can to ruin the game.

This is just what i think of the GP reset and i am strongly against it.

Thanks, -Turb0
I dont apprieciate your comment on silence if you wanna start something just get out.
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

KillerPig

Quote from: speedy101 on July 05, 2012, 03:36:26 AM
Quote from: Jason321 on July 03, 2012, 06:39:30 PM
Resetting the GP would result in people who belonged at the guild they were in before the reset to go to other guild, this will start Wars, Flames, Arguements, People quitting the guild.
There is loads of people who are agreeing to this, Why? I dont know.
I Think the guild shouls just be left alone, We all know that Silence is NOT Legit.
They're people who have basically no lifed this game for weeks, months, some even years to get to where they are, and your just going to wipe all of there hard work, These people will go mental.
I guarantee you people will leave, and resetting may even spark people attempting to hack the game, DDOS the game, DDOS the website, or do anything possible they can to ruin the game.

This is just what i think of the GP reset and i am strongly against it.

Thanks, -Turb0
I dont apprieciate your comment on silence if you wanna start something just get out.

Ignore him
he doesn't know wat he's talking about lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Scythe

20 members

GP reset

No GP transferring

No GP keeping if a player quits

kinda what everyone wants
Don't think, feel

GavinGill

Quote from: Pokeh on July 05, 2012, 03:13:47 AM

Then this is parallel to

Honestly, I'm surprised you're only disappointed now. The whole guild system in Bots is just pathetic. Ranking a guild by points is a really stupid concept. All it does is show how much people play the game in the first place. You want guilds to be competitive over points? Imo, a guild should be competitive within itself over a specific game mode (sector, PvP, BvB). At least that way, the players actually do something interesting, have fun, and get better at the game.

/bai

How the gp system works will directly affect how people should earn gp in the first place. Let's try to get that down. Then, depending on how it ends up we can decide how the gp system would work. :/
We could incentivise PvP and BvB with something like this: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,26891.0.html

That way, instead of mindlessly grinding for hours on end for GP, players would be able to get it through the other modes as well. With more people playing those modes, the metagame of the average player is bound to improve and it'd spark interest in PvP/BvB again.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Scythe

Quote from: GavinGill on July 05, 2012, 07:23:41 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 05, 2012, 03:13:47 AM

Then this is parallel to

/bai

We could incentivise PvP and BvB with something like this: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,26891.0.html

That way, instead of mindlessly grinding for hours on end for GP, players would be able to get it through the other modes as well. With more people playing those modes, the metagame of the average player is bound to improve and it'd spark interest in PvP/BvB again.

Ridiculously awesome
Don't think, feel

RedNeon

Quote from: Scythe on July 05, 2012, 05:53:34 AM
20or25 members

GP reset

No GP transferring

No GP keeping if a player quits

kinda what everyone wants
how 'bout maek this happen

Scythe

Quote from: RedNeon on July 05, 2012, 08:22:56 AM