May 05, 2024, 09:12:48 AMLatest Member: gut mattress
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account Blocked?????

Account Blocked?????

Started by boutracer, December 06, 2013, 06:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boutracer

Hi, My IGN is -Rage-. Two days ago i bought Aln's acc and renamed it too -Rage-. Now when I tried to logg in today it said this accoutn has been locked please contact a GM. I dont know why this happened but i need help cause i dont have an alt. and all my things were on that acc.  Please help me get my account unlocked

Thanks.

Allie

I formally accused you of scamming accounts, and possibly selling them on the forum marketplace.
You may be unlocked if I find I'm wrong, but having multiple (scammed) accounts gift you their items from your ip is incredibly suspicious. I find it unlikely you're innocent.

Thornz

I sure as hell hope you're not the one that scammed me, rage....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

cascaval123

But I DONT scamm. I never scammed. I bought this acc from Aln for 150m gigas, my old acc and a hallo trans. Ive got so muchs tuff on that acc. Ive got Deadkitten which i bought from tze and metorium. Please if you knew me in the game you would know I would never scamm. + ive been giving so much stuff away in ym events why would i do that if i scammed. Please unlock my account I did nothing wrong.

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 06:57:51 AM
I sure as hell hope you're not the one that scammed me, rage....

If you tell me the account name that was hacked/scammed i can tell u if the items ended up on rage's acc (along with multiple other accounts' items...)

cascaval123

I was online when ThornZ got scammed i was with him. Ive sold my old acc this is new that i bought from Aln

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 06:49:12 AM
I formally accused you of scamming accounts, and possibly selling them on the forum marketplace.
You may be unlocked if I find I'm wrong, but having multiple (scammed) accounts gift you their items from your ip is incredibly suspicious. I find it unlikely you're innocent.

Sounds like you are talking about Aln. This is Rage that posted this. Rage traded his acc + other stuff to Aln for Aln's acc. And then the purchased acc got locked. I don't think Rage would scam anyone, cause he/she is a really nice person (nicer people have scammed, but whatevs. Still don't think rage did...)

Edit: I forgot you were online. I was raging about it to you XD
sorry for the doubt....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

cascaval123

Thanks alot knife.Just to clearify its a She XD i posted my pic through boutracer before. Please believe me allie i dont scamm and i think aln knew this was gonna happend thats why he sold the account to me. There has to be a link between me coming on this account because hwy did i get locked after buying the account?

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 07:29:20 AM
Sounds like you are talking about Aln. This is Rage that posted this. Rage traded his acc + other stuff to Aln for Aln's acc. And then the purchased acc got locked. I don't think Rage would scam anyone, cause he/she is a really nice person (nicer people have scammed, but whatevs. Still don't think rage did...)

Edit: I forgot you were online. I was raging about it to you XD
sorry for the doubt....

I'm glad you have faith. Perhaps you can change my mind and explain to me what's happened.

Go ahead and check out this thread: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=48522.0
This guy (zain123456) had his account scammed two days ago. The account was last logged in yesterday (a small amount of time after the scam) and all of its items were traded to -Rage-. What's more, the very same ip that logged in to (zain123456) and traded the items to -Rage- was that which made this post:

Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 07:27:42 AM
I was online when ThornZ got scammed i was with him. Ive sold my old acc this is new that i bought from Aln

In other words, not only was the scammed account's items traded to this poster's account, but this poster was the last one to login to said account (zain123456). This was not the only account that matched this IP, and not the only account that has sent items to -Rage-.
Would you, friend of -Rage-, like to give me an explanation that he will not?

cascaval123

I have already mentioned this once before that i am not the only one on this IP address that plays boutcheetah. I think there are five people who use this they live above me in the hotel. I live in a pent house in a hotel so the net is shared. It could be one of those children. I know them all as I am the one who told them about the game and I will ask them. I can change my connection to another net but I dont use that as it is not as fast. Please trust me and if anythign happens from this IP again u can ban me perm. I will ask those guys in the rooms beneath me to use the other connection. Please trust me I dont scamm.

+ scorp is my good friend and I was online when he "sold" his account. I asked exe and he told me scorp had sold his acc then i tried to whisper him but he didnt respond. Allie please unlock my account you have to trust me

Allie

A child on your net that plays BC scammed accounts and gave you the items?
And you had no issue with that? Just accepted as free items?

cascaval123

If something must be done then please jsut give me a 15 day or 30 day bann but dont perm bann me. My olda ccount also got hacked and I didnt get it back now if this one goes i will have to leave BC but i dont want to do that cause i realy like it so please allie just bann me for sometime but not perm.

Allie

cascaval123

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 07:46:43 AM
A child on your net that plays BC scammed accounts and gave you the items?
And you had no issue with that? Just accepted as free items?

No No i talked to him he said he would send me some E parts if I gave him stuff in another game I use to play S4league. I agreed since i didnt play it anymore i needed stuff for my race events. After i recieved the parts i also held races and gave some of the parts away.

cascaval123

No NO i dont admit I did it cause i dont scamm. I never scammed I dont play like that. Im saying that since waht im saying is really hard to believe for you just give me the bann. But I did not scamm anyone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-