May 05, 2024, 03:18:06 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account Blocked?????

Account Blocked?????

Started by boutracer, December 06, 2013, 06:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boutracer

Hi, My IGN is -Rage-. Two days ago i bought Aln's acc and renamed it too -Rage-. Now when I tried to logg in today it said this accoutn has been locked please contact a GM. I dont know why this happened but i need help cause i dont have an alt. and all my things were on that acc.  Please help me get my account unlocked

Thanks.

Allie

I formally accused you of scamming accounts, and possibly selling them on the forum marketplace.
You may be unlocked if I find I'm wrong, but having multiple (scammed) accounts gift you their items from your ip is incredibly suspicious. I find it unlikely you're innocent.

Thornz

I sure as hell hope you're not the one that scammed me, rage....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

cascaval123

But I DONT scamm. I never scammed. I bought this acc from Aln for 150m gigas, my old acc and a hallo trans. Ive got so muchs tuff on that acc. Ive got Deadkitten which i bought from tze and metorium. Please if you knew me in the game you would know I would never scamm. + ive been giving so much stuff away in ym events why would i do that if i scammed. Please unlock my account I did nothing wrong.

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 06:57:51 AM
I sure as hell hope you're not the one that scammed me, rage....

If you tell me the account name that was hacked/scammed i can tell u if the items ended up on rage's acc (along with multiple other accounts' items...)

cascaval123

I was online when ThornZ got scammed i was with him. Ive sold my old acc this is new that i bought from Aln

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 06:49:12 AM
I formally accused you of scamming accounts, and possibly selling them on the forum marketplace.
You may be unlocked if I find I'm wrong, but having multiple (scammed) accounts gift you their items from your ip is incredibly suspicious. I find it unlikely you're innocent.

Sounds like you are talking about Aln. This is Rage that posted this. Rage traded his acc + other stuff to Aln for Aln's acc. And then the purchased acc got locked. I don't think Rage would scam anyone, cause he/she is a really nice person (nicer people have scammed, but whatevs. Still don't think rage did...)

Edit: I forgot you were online. I was raging about it to you XD
sorry for the doubt....

Not pants

cascaval123

Thanks alot knife.Just to clearify its a She XD i posted my pic through boutracer before. Please believe me allie i dont scamm and i think aln knew this was gonna happend thats why he sold the account to me. There has to be a link between me coming on this account because hwy did i get locked after buying the account?

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 07:29:20 AM
Sounds like you are talking about Aln. This is Rage that posted this. Rage traded his acc + other stuff to Aln for Aln's acc. And then the purchased acc got locked. I don't think Rage would scam anyone, cause he/she is a really nice person (nicer people have scammed, but whatevs. Still don't think rage did...)

Edit: I forgot you were online. I was raging about it to you XD
sorry for the doubt....

I'm glad you have faith. Perhaps you can change my mind and explain to me what's happened.

Go ahead and check out this thread: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=48522.0
This guy (zain123456) had his account scammed two days ago. The account was last logged in yesterday (a small amount of time after the scam) and all of its items were traded to -Rage-. What's more, the very same ip that logged in to (zain123456) and traded the items to -Rage- was that which made this post:

Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 07:27:42 AM
I was online when ThornZ got scammed i was with him. Ive sold my old acc this is new that i bought from Aln

In other words, not only was the scammed account's items traded to this poster's account, but this poster was the last one to login to said account (zain123456). This was not the only account that matched this IP, and not the only account that has sent items to -Rage-.
Would you, friend of -Rage-, like to give me an explanation that he will not?

cascaval123

I have already mentioned this once before that i am not the only one on this IP address that plays boutcheetah. I think there are five people who use this they live above me in the hotel. I live in a pent house in a hotel so the net is shared. It could be one of those children. I know them all as I am the one who told them about the game and I will ask them. I can change my connection to another net but I dont use that as it is not as fast. Please trust me and if anythign happens from this IP again u can ban me perm. I will ask those guys in the rooms beneath me to use the other connection. Please trust me I dont scamm.

+ scorp is my good friend and I was online when he "sold" his account. I asked exe and he told me scorp had sold his acc then i tried to whisper him but he didnt respond. Allie please unlock my account you have to trust me

Allie

A child on your net that plays BC scammed accounts and gave you the items?
And you had no issue with that? Just accepted as free items?

cascaval123

If something must be done then please jsut give me a 15 day or 30 day bann but dont perm bann me. My olda ccount also got hacked and I didnt get it back now if this one goes i will have to leave BC but i dont want to do that cause i realy like it so please allie just bann me for sometime but not perm.

Allie

cascaval123

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 07:46:43 AM
A child on your net that plays BC scammed accounts and gave you the items?
And you had no issue with that? Just accepted as free items?

No No i talked to him he said he would send me some E parts if I gave him stuff in another game I use to play S4league. I agreed since i didnt play it anymore i needed stuff for my race events. After i recieved the parts i also held races and gave some of the parts away.

cascaval123

No NO i dont admit I did it cause i dont scamm. I never scammed I dont play like that. Im saying that since waht im saying is really hard to believe for you just give me the bann. But I did not scamm anyone.

Allie

I want you to tell me why you logged into zain123456.
I'm gonna look into it, but if you actually didn't do anything, you're going to have to be honest.
I'm going to assume you're a scammer if you can't answer that question.

cascaval123

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 07:56:24 AM
I want you to tell me why you logged into zain123456.
I'm gonna look into it, but if you actually didn't do anything, you're going to have to be honest.
I'm going to assume you're a scammer if you can't answer that question.

Thats what im trying to tell you i didnt logg into zain123456 acc. The boy who asked me to give him my acc said that he would give me all120m gigas P ef and many other items.These were the exact items scammed from scorp. Im trying to tell you that he is the one whos cammed scorp and sold me the stuff

cascaval123

I have to go right now so I wont be able to answer any of your questions until later when I come online. But please Allie unlock my account I did not scamm anyone.

zanzona

Wow , i dont understand , That mean rage who scammed me  ??? , i dont think rage would do that  ??? , idk what to say  :-\
MrScorpion <3

Allie

I.....don't think I can help you. I have looked into it for several hours and there is no denying your IP logged into zain123456 and sent multiple items, including elite parts and other rares, to -Rage-.

If you're not gonna tell me why your IP did this, I have no other option but to keep your account locked until I can prove otherwise.

zanzona

Thats mean -rage- who is scammed me  :'(
And when i sold my acc i forgot to send my gigas to my alt (130m)
And i whisperd the scammer and told him to give me my gigas i forgot to send them , and he/she told me there is no gigas in the acc  :-\
MrScorpion <3

Allie

Quote from: zanzona on December 06, 2013, 08:21:31 AM
And i whisperd the scammer and told him to give me my gigas i forgot to send them , and he/she told me there is no gigas in the acc  :-\

That's one thing I never found,
You did send them to your alt, Scorpion. What I don't understand is where they went from there, and that (along with a second alt) doesn't share an IP with anyone else, its as if these specific accounts were used on a proxy.

Also important to note, maybe you can explain to me, there were two consistent IPs that used your account. It was the second that sent the 136M gigas to "Scorpion". Do you account share?

cascaval123

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 08:18:05 AM
I.....don't think I can help you. I have looked into it for several hours and there is no denying your IP logged into zain123456 and sent multiple items, including elite parts and other rares, to -Rage-.

If you're not gonna tell me why your IP did this, I have no other option but to keep your account locked until I can prove otherwise.

Ive already told u why my IP was signed into zain123456. I share this IP with 5 people like ive said and one of them told me that he had bought stuff(which he actually scammed from scorp) and would send me those things if I sold him my account on another game called S4league. Thats why my IP was signed into scorps acc. Like ive said i will get themt o stop using the same IP as me so there is no more confusion in the future. And again i say i did not scamm anyone......

zanzona

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 08:27:48 AM

That's one thing I never found,
You did send them to your alt, Scorpion. What I don't understand is where they went from there, and that (along with a second alt) doesn't share an IP with anyone else, its as if these specific accounts were used on a proxy.

Also important to note, maybe you can explain to me, there were two consistent IPs that used your account. It was the second that sent the 136M gigas to "Scorpion". Do you account share?
Na , i dont account share , when i sold my acc i had on it so many rares and 130m gigas , i send to my alt only jack head + s ef and i lost the gigas + lot of items like p ef ...etc  :-\ , and i left lot of items in my marketplace like : tc's , snowballs  (E) Parts and the scammer sent all these items to his alt
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

I have the items that were gifted to me which included :  3tcs,E parts and +4 parts. I can send them all back to scorpion if you unlock my account but I did not scamm him and I did not even know that the items i was getting were scammed from someone.

zanzona

Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 08:36:45 AM
I have the items that were gifted to me which included :  3tcs,E parts and +4 parts. I can send them all back to scorpion if you unlock my account but I did not scamm him and I did not even know that the items i was getting were scammed from someone.
I Dont want items , i want my account  :-\
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

Scorp I didnt scamm you're account and allie can get it back for you. I can also get the pass by telling the guy who scammed you're account to give it back if allie cant get it. Infact i'llt ry to do that right now

cascaval123

scorp i got the pass of your account. come online so I cna whisper it to you.

cascaval123

Allie i got scorps pass back and sent a message to him with it.I found out who scammed him also. He lived in the hotel. I got the pass from him now please believe me that I did not scamm him and unlock my account please please

Allie

That is a worse excuse than the little brother syndrome, you know that.
I might have unlocked you if you were just honest. A short ban, of course, but an unlock.
There are no other main accounts on your IP, and there is extremely little reason for anyone in your "hotel" to play this game, scam (multiple) people for you, and especially without you getting suspicious in the slightest as to where these items were coming from.

cascaval123

CMON ALLIE u must belive me ask anyone. Anyone who knows me will know that i dont scamm. I got scorps acc back and hes on it right now. I had to go to his room and get the acc from him. Here is proof that scorp is on. Please believe me that I didnt scamm scorp. He is my friend. jsut bann me for some time i dont care but please unlock my account. :'(

zanzona

Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 09:18:25 AM
CMON ALLIE u must belive me ask anyone. Anyone who knows me will know that i dont scamm. I got scorps acc back and hes on it right now. I had to go to his room and get the acc from him. Here is proof that scorp is on. Please believe me that I didnt scamm scorp. He is my friend. jsut bann me for some time i dont care but please unlock my account. :'(
Allie changed the pass and sent to me massege with a new pass
So allie who did that
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

Allie what od i have ot do to get my account back tell me. If i can get the guy to confess i will but u still wouldnt believe me since he uses the same IP

zanzona

Well , i think thats nice , charmz and rage started annoying me and maybe (Harrassing and flaming) me
???
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

So allie tell me finnaly will i get my account back or not.

Bombz

just don't buy accounts ever again and you'll be good xd

cascaval123

Lol there wont be an ever again. If this account gets bann perm then im leaving boutcheetah. this is my second acc . First got hacked now this. I cant do it all again.

cascaval123

Allie tell me will i get my account back or am i just wasting my time.

Bombz

gionid

Agree we saw several pics :p

Selene

Posting every hour isn't going to get Allie to find out any faster. It takes time.

mygodZzZ

That's a lie!!! you left 130m at your account, and the one who took the 130m wasn't Rage, was someone else! Rage will never do such thing and she will never scam anyone! if it's you scorp, just let me all tell you what happend (what i heard from scorp) he told me he sold he's account to fishy. (fake account) and he basicly scammed him, and he left 130m in the account and  somehow he said rage took emm? wich is not true, but even if it was, how the heck could rage took em if fishy. bought the account? why did scorp get he's account back and Rage didn't? if you can't proov it was rage who took Scorps account but we can't proov that she didn't, i'm asking for rage, atleast give her back her items, you know how hard she worked for those items? A DK, meto set, dm, bunch of more stuff!
please, (i know im moderated but please aprove that message) give Rage's stuff back, atleast. if she going to make new account and she got banned even tho she didn;t do anything, Items will be a help to start retreaving hat she lost..

Selene

December 06, 2013, 11:38:17 AM #42 Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:45:02 AM by Selene
Quote from: nemano9988 on December 06, 2013, 11:18:25 AM
Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 07:45:15 AM
I asked exe and he told me scorp had sold his acc

and i think i was pmed by charmz (1 of the alts he use or main) with it. So Allie better check if charmz and -Rage- are related  (use same ip)::)
They are not the same. We know how to do our job.

droid zylon1

well ive trusted rage with over 1bil and he never scammed me not once. (its been 2 or 3 times ive trusted him) and its always came out fine. i dont think she would scam anyone but this is completely up to staff. dont quit bud

zanzona

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 06, 2013, 10:39:35 AM
That's a lie!!! you left 130m at your account, and the one who took the 130m wasn't Rage, was someone else! Rage will never do such thing and she will never scam anyone! if it's you scorp, just let me all tell you what happend (what i heard from scorp) he told me he sold he's account to fishy. (fake account) and he basicly scammed him, and he left 130m in the account and  somehow he said rage took emm? wich is not true, but even if it was, how the heck could rage took em if fishy. bought the account? why did scorp get he's account back and Rage didn't? if you can't proov it was rage who took Scorps account but we can't proov that she didn't, i'm asking for rage, atleast give her back her items, you know how hard she worked for those items? A DK, meto set, dm, bunch of more stuff!
please, (i know im moderated but please aprove that message) give Rage's stuff back, atleast. if she going to make new account and she got banned even tho she didn;t do anything, Items will be a help to start retreaving hat she lost..
LOL  I Said that i sold my acc to fishy ???? lolol
i said fake fishy scammed me and stole my acc when he/she told me he/she will give me 3k zc for it
and i got scammed and lost everything
And obvs that rage was the fakek fishy or her neighbor in the hotel as she said idk thats back to allie she can know the Ip
And allie said that Rage's Ip logged into zain123456 which is my acc , So... thats enough proof
MrScorpion <3

Thornz

...I thought IP addresses were computer specific? 

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:35:54 PM

no.. it has to do with your internet

Bombz

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:35:54 PM

mac address?  :o

Iridion

loool best comic thread 2014

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 06, 2013, 10:39:35 AMif you can't proov it was rage who took Scorps account

but..i..did..twice.
or three times. idk

Thornz

Here's a solution that I'd propose:

Rage admits to nothing, and I really don't know if she is lying or not, but we can't prove that she not. BUT since she seems to have a mysterious ability to get scammed items/accs back from this scammer, I suggest we let her give back the items/accs to everyone that asks for it (as long as they were scammed by that IP). If she succeeds, one way or another, give her 2 week to 30 day ban. If not....locked forevah. I think most ppl would prefer to have their stuff back than see a scammer get banned...,

Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:58:45 PMI think most ppl would prefer to have their stuff back than see a scammer get banned...,

I would rather see a scammer get banned than another person get scammed.

Cooky

I agree with Allie. You cant just have the scammer give the stuff back and avoid a perm ban. Then every scammer will be asking to do this and eventually someone will be scammed by a scammer that only received a 1 month ban.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:01:05 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:58:45 PMI think most ppl would prefer to have their stuff back than see a scammer get banned...,

I would rather see a scammer get banned than another person get scammed.

Yes but if it WAS rage, she now knows how easy it is to track IPs. Idk, idc about my 80m so much, since I got enough money. Was more thinking of ppl like scorp....

Not pants

Iridion

just perm ban the lier already!!!!!!

thats how we roll maddie

Zain123456

-Rage- told me to tell allie thats she innosant and if i do that she told me she will give me 80m gigas and 2m coins and my tc's and my Elite parts , but i told her i dont want the items >_> then she and charmz started flaming me and harrassing me and i have SS About that  :-\
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

-PeaceLover-

could you people speak understandable ingles plz

Cooky

I think people are letting their personal feelings about -Rage- cloud their judgment.

This is an obvious case of scamming, and is one of the most sinister scamming operations I have seen.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

cascaval123

But I didnt scamm. I dont care if i get banned along as i prove that I was innocent in this case. If i had jsut admitted to scamming in the first place i would've probably recieved a few months bann but not eprm but I didnt because I knew I had done nothing wrong and I will stand by this no matter what. Now Allie just tell me will my account get unlocked or not. Just a yes or No nothing else.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-