May 05, 2024, 01:50:47 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account Blocked?????

Account Blocked?????

Started by boutracer, December 06, 2013, 06:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

I want you to tell me why you logged into zain123456.
I'm gonna look into it, but if you actually didn't do anything, you're going to have to be honest.
I'm going to assume you're a scammer if you can't answer that question.

cascaval123

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 07:56:24 AM
I want you to tell me why you logged into zain123456.
I'm gonna look into it, but if you actually didn't do anything, you're going to have to be honest.
I'm going to assume you're a scammer if you can't answer that question.

Thats what im trying to tell you i didnt logg into zain123456 acc. The boy who asked me to give him my acc said that he would give me all120m gigas P ef and many other items.These were the exact items scammed from scorp. Im trying to tell you that he is the one whos cammed scorp and sold me the stuff

cascaval123

I have to go right now so I wont be able to answer any of your questions until later when I come online. But please Allie unlock my account I did not scamm anyone.

zanzona

Wow , i dont understand , That mean rage who scammed me  ??? , i dont think rage would do that  ??? , idk what to say  :-\
MrScorpion <3

Allie

I.....don't think I can help you. I have looked into it for several hours and there is no denying your IP logged into zain123456 and sent multiple items, including elite parts and other rares, to -Rage-.

If you're not gonna tell me why your IP did this, I have no other option but to keep your account locked until I can prove otherwise.

zanzona

Thats mean -rage- who is scammed me  :'(
And when i sold my acc i forgot to send my gigas to my alt (130m)
And i whisperd the scammer and told him to give me my gigas i forgot to send them , and he/she told me there is no gigas in the acc  :-\
MrScorpion <3

Allie

Quote from: zanzona on December 06, 2013, 08:21:31 AM
And i whisperd the scammer and told him to give me my gigas i forgot to send them , and he/she told me there is no gigas in the acc  :-\

That's one thing I never found,
You did send them to your alt, Scorpion. What I don't understand is where they went from there, and that (along with a second alt) doesn't share an IP with anyone else, its as if these specific accounts were used on a proxy.

Also important to note, maybe you can explain to me, there were two consistent IPs that used your account. It was the second that sent the 136M gigas to "Scorpion". Do you account share?

cascaval123

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 08:18:05 AM
I.....don't think I can help you. I have looked into it for several hours and there is no denying your IP logged into zain123456 and sent multiple items, including elite parts and other rares, to -Rage-.

If you're not gonna tell me why your IP did this, I have no other option but to keep your account locked until I can prove otherwise.

Ive already told u why my IP was signed into zain123456. I share this IP with 5 people like ive said and one of them told me that he had bought stuff(which he actually scammed from scorp) and would send me those things if I sold him my account on another game called S4league. Thats why my IP was signed into scorps acc. Like ive said i will get themt o stop using the same IP as me so there is no more confusion in the future. And again i say i did not scamm anyone......

zanzona

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 08:27:48 AM
Quote from: zanzona on December 06, 2013, 08:21:31 AM

That's one thing I never found,
You did send them to your alt, Scorpion. What I don't understand is where they went from there, and that (along with a second alt) doesn't share an IP with anyone else, its as if these specific accounts were used on a proxy.

Also important to note, maybe you can explain to me, there were two consistent IPs that used your account. It was the second that sent the 136M gigas to "Scorpion". Do you account share?
Na , i dont account share , when i sold my acc i had on it so many rares and 130m gigas , i send to my alt only jack head + s ef and i lost the gigas + lot of items like p ef ...etc  :-\ , and i left lot of items in my marketplace like : tc's , snowballs  (E) Parts and the scammer sent all these items to his alt
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

I have the items that were gifted to me which included :  3tcs,E parts and +4 parts. I can send them all back to scorpion if you unlock my account but I did not scamm him and I did not even know that the items i was getting were scammed from someone.

zanzona

Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 08:36:45 AM
I have the items that were gifted to me which included :  3tcs,E parts and +4 parts. I can send them all back to scorpion if you unlock my account but I did not scamm him and I did not even know that the items i was getting were scammed from someone.
I Dont want items , i want my account  :-\
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

Scorp I didnt scamm you're account and allie can get it back for you. I can also get the pass by telling the guy who scammed you're account to give it back if allie cant get it. Infact i'llt ry to do that right now

cascaval123

scorp i got the pass of your account. come online so I cna whisper it to you.

cascaval123

Allie i got scorps pass back and sent a message to him with it.I found out who scammed him also. He lived in the hotel. I got the pass from him now please believe me that I did not scamm him and unlock my account please please

Allie

That is a worse excuse than the little brother syndrome, you know that.
I might have unlocked you if you were just honest. A short ban, of course, but an unlock.
There are no other main accounts on your IP, and there is extremely little reason for anyone in your "hotel" to play this game, scam (multiple) people for you, and especially without you getting suspicious in the slightest as to where these items were coming from.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-