May 05, 2024, 07:18:58 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account Blocked?????

Account Blocked?????

Started by boutracer, December 06, 2013, 06:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascaval123

CMON ALLIE u must belive me ask anyone. Anyone who knows me will know that i dont scamm. I got scorps acc back and hes on it right now. I had to go to his room and get the acc from him. Here is proof that scorp is on. Please believe me that I didnt scamm scorp. He is my friend. jsut bann me for some time i dont care but please unlock my account. :'(

zanzona

Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 09:18:25 AM
CMON ALLIE u must belive me ask anyone. Anyone who knows me will know that i dont scamm. I got scorps acc back and hes on it right now. I had to go to his room and get the acc from him. Here is proof that scorp is on. Please believe me that I didnt scamm scorp. He is my friend. jsut bann me for some time i dont care but please unlock my account. :'(
Allie changed the pass and sent to me massege with a new pass
So allie who did that
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

Allie what od i have ot do to get my account back tell me. If i can get the guy to confess i will but u still wouldnt believe me since he uses the same IP

zanzona

Well , i think thats nice , charmz and rage started annoying me and maybe (Harrassing and flaming) me
???
MrScorpion <3

cascaval123

So allie tell me finnaly will i get my account back or not.

Bombz

just don't buy accounts ever again and you'll be good xd

cascaval123

Lol there wont be an ever again. If this account gets bann perm then im leaving boutcheetah. this is my second acc . First got hacked now this. I cant do it all again.

cascaval123

Allie tell me will i get my account back or am i just wasting my time.

Bombz

gionid

Agree we saw several pics :p

Selene

Posting every hour isn't going to get Allie to find out any faster. It takes time.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: zanzona on December 06, 2013, 08:21:31 AM
Thats mean -rage- who is scammed me  :'(
And when i sold my acc i forgot to send my gigas to my alt (130m)
And i whisperd the scammer and told him to give me my gigas i forgot to send them , and he/she told me there is no gigas in the acc  :-\
That's a lie!!! you left 130m at your account, and the one who took the 130m wasn't Rage, was someone else! Rage will never do such thing and she will never scam anyone! if it's you scorp, just let me all tell you what happend (what i heard from scorp) he told me he sold he's account to fishy. (fake account) and he basicly scammed him, and he left 130m in the account and  somehow he said rage took emm? wich is not true, but even if it was, how the heck could rage took em if fishy. bought the account? why did scorp get he's account back and Rage didn't? if you can't proov it was rage who took Scorps account but we can't proov that she didn't, i'm asking for rage, atleast give her back her items, you know how hard she worked for those items? A DK, meto set, dm, bunch of more stuff!
please, (i know im moderated but please aprove that message) give Rage's stuff back, atleast. if she going to make new account and she got banned even tho she didn;t do anything, Items will be a help to start retreaving hat she lost..

Selene

December 06, 2013, 11:38:17 AM #42 Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:45:02 AM by Selene
Quote from: nemano9988 on December 06, 2013, 11:18:25 AM
Quote from: cascaval123 on December 06, 2013, 07:45:15 AM
I asked exe and he told me scorp had sold his acc

and i think i was pmed by charmz (1 of the alts he use or main) with it. So Allie better check if charmz and -Rage- are related  (use same ip)::)
They are not the same. We know how to do our job.

droid zylon1

well ive trusted rage with over 1bil and he never scammed me not once. (its been 2 or 3 times ive trusted him) and its always came out fine. i dont think she would scam anyone but this is completely up to staff. dont quit bud

zanzona

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 06, 2013, 10:39:35 AM
Quote from: zanzona on December 06, 2013, 08:21:31 AM
Thats mean -rage- who is scammed me  :'(
And when i sold my acc i forgot to send my gigas to my alt (130m)
And i whisperd the scammer and told him to give me my gigas i forgot to send them , and he/she told me there is no gigas in the acc  :-\
That's a lie!!! you left 130m at your account, and the one who took the 130m wasn't Rage, was someone else! Rage will never do such thing and she will never scam anyone! if it's you scorp, just let me all tell you what happend (what i heard from scorp) he told me he sold he's account to fishy. (fake account) and he basicly scammed him, and he left 130m in the account and  somehow he said rage took emm? wich is not true, but even if it was, how the heck could rage took em if fishy. bought the account? why did scorp get he's account back and Rage didn't? if you can't proov it was rage who took Scorps account but we can't proov that she didn't, i'm asking for rage, atleast give her back her items, you know how hard she worked for those items? A DK, meto set, dm, bunch of more stuff!
please, (i know im moderated but please aprove that message) give Rage's stuff back, atleast. if she going to make new account and she got banned even tho she didn;t do anything, Items will be a help to start retreaving hat she lost..
LOL  I Said that i sold my acc to fishy ???? lolol
i said fake fishy scammed me and stole my acc when he/she told me he/she will give me 3k zc for it
and i got scammed and lost everything
And obvs that rage was the fakek fishy or her neighbor in the hotel as she said idk thats back to allie she can know the Ip
And allie said that Rage's Ip logged into zain123456 which is my acc , So... thats enough proof
MrScorpion <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-