May 05, 2024, 07:46:59 AMLatest Member: asianhero444
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account Blocked?????

Account Blocked?????

Started by boutracer, December 06, 2013, 06:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

...I thought IP addresses were computer specific? 

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:35:54 PM

no.. it has to do with your internet

Bombz

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:35:54 PM

mac address?  :o

Iridion

loool best comic thread 2014

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 06, 2013, 10:39:35 AMif you can't proov it was rage who took Scorps account

but..i..did..twice.
or three times. idk

Thornz

Here's a solution that I'd propose:

Rage admits to nothing, and I really don't know if she is lying or not, but we can't prove that she not. BUT since she seems to have a mysterious ability to get scammed items/accs back from this scammer, I suggest we let her give back the items/accs to everyone that asks for it (as long as they were scammed by that IP). If she succeeds, one way or another, give her 2 week to 30 day ban. If not....locked forevah. I think most ppl would prefer to have their stuff back than see a scammer get banned...,

Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:58:45 PMI think most ppl would prefer to have their stuff back than see a scammer get banned...,

I would rather see a scammer get banned than another person get scammed.

Cooky

I agree with Allie. You cant just have the scammer give the stuff back and avoid a perm ban. Then every scammer will be asking to do this and eventually someone will be scammed by a scammer that only received a 1 month ban.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2013, 02:01:05 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 06, 2013, 01:58:45 PMI think most ppl would prefer to have their stuff back than see a scammer get banned...,

I would rather see a scammer get banned than another person get scammed.

Yes but if it WAS rage, she now knows how easy it is to track IPs. Idk, idc about my 80m so much, since I got enough money. Was more thinking of ppl like scorp....

Not pants

Iridion

just perm ban the lier already!!!!!!

thats how we roll maddie

Zain123456

-Rage- told me to tell allie thats she innosant and if i do that she told me she will give me 80m gigas and 2m coins and my tc's and my Elite parts , but i told her i dont want the items >_> then she and charmz started flaming me and harrassing me and i have SS About that  :-\
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

-PeaceLover-

could you people speak understandable ingles plz

Cooky

I think people are letting their personal feelings about -Rage- cloud their judgment.

This is an obvious case of scamming, and is one of the most sinister scamming operations I have seen.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

cascaval123

But I didnt scamm. I dont care if i get banned along as i prove that I was innocent in this case. If i had jsut admitted to scamming in the first place i would've probably recieved a few months bann but not eprm but I didnt because I knew I had done nothing wrong and I will stand by this no matter what. Now Allie just tell me will my account get unlocked or not. Just a yes or No nothing else.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-