May 06, 2024, 07:07:43 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » zylon staff pleaseee heeelppp :(

zylon staff pleaseee heeelppp :(

Started by qolderman, April 13, 2013, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

Zylon staff, please helpp!!!! I bought very much mozylon coins like 100+ euro i got all codes from paypal can i get my money back? Pleasee my mother is crying of this and we are now very poor can i get all money back pleaseeee?! i got all codes from paypal i can pm admins to.give all codes from paypal pleaseee heelp :'( :'( :'( :'(
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Toast

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

Godz

April 14, 2013, 02:28:37 AM #3 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 02:31:37 AM by Godz
If allie give you back your money she will need to give back to everyone asked for it . :-\
Sorry for that...she wont give it back. :-[

medchiller

Hope you get your mom's money back but you should seriously ask before doing anything like that.

Yz

Wow. That was a very bad thing to do, lol.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Holy crap that was stupid of you. Makes me feel privileged to have access to just about all financial info from my parents.

^**** im special xd

spiderstar

I hope you get your money back but this was a pretty bad thing to do without your parents permission..

cybercjt

Quote from: qolderman on April 13, 2013, 10:27:18 AM
Zylon staff, please helpp!!!! I bought very much mozylon coins like 100+ euro i got all codes from paypal can i get my money back? Pleasee my mother is crying of this and we are now very poor can i get all money back pleaseeee?! i got all codes from paypal i can pm admins to.give all codes from paypal pleaseee heelp :'( :'( :'( :'(
holy shit bro why would you do that tskk.. Well I hope that admins will give your money back..
oooorrrr this might be another trick to get ur money back but I bet that won't work tho
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

qolderman

Quote from: spiderstar on April 14, 2013, 03:54:45 AM
I hope you get your money back but this was a pretty bad thing to do without your parents permission..
no, we bought together with mommy zylon coins and we didnt know that we run out of money so fast :/

^thanks cooky <3

Robocop7ant

Quote from: qolderman on April 14, 2013, 07:40:35 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on April 14, 2013, 03:54:45 AM
no, we bought together with mommy zylon coins and we didnt know that we run out of money so fast :/
Why buy so much for some few items?
100+euro is much , and as i see it you had permission of your mom.
doubt they will give back your money now.

it's your own fault.

and i am really sorry to hear that you are now poor, hope you get things right.
<br />

Eat4two

Talk about not having an eye on finances.

Next time think about the consequences before making a purchase like this.

Iridion

you probably did everything on your own, now your mom is angry at you and you lied saying you're poor now to get money back since 100€ dont mke difference between poor and not poor

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

LightRequiem

Quote from: Iridion on April 14, 2013, 10:13:43 AM
you probably did everything on your own, now your mom is angry at you and you lied saying you're poor now to get money back since 100€ dont mke difference between poor and not poor

im poor give me some money if i go to italy this year to my cousin 8D

matattmon

Quote from: Iridion on April 14, 2013, 10:13:43 AM
Yeah, I was also woundering.
100€ doesn't affect a lot. If you are really poor, I dont think that you have time to spend on playing BC.
You are a member. I haven't seen a person before who had a computer, a bank account (for paypal) said that he was poor because he spent 100€.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-