May 06, 2024, 11:52:01 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9

zylon coins?

Started by deathdjent, December 31, 2013, 05:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathdjent

Hi guys, I bought coins when playing BOTS (from zylon gaming too) and then realised that there was this bout cheetah thing, and when I logged in a couple of minutes ago, neither my leftover coins nor my character from BOTS are there. As a matter of fact, I had to create a new character. Anyone knows if you can pass your saves from BOTS to Bout? Thanks a lot!

Reviax

Nope..
A bot on BOTS and a bot on BoutCheetah are different.

deathdjent

Quote from: Reviax on December 31, 2013, 05:44:46 PM
Nope..

Sigh...guess I'll just start over again and lose my damn coins and gear.

Thanks bro!

JustRK

Quote from: deathdjent on December 31, 2013, 05:43:32 PM
Hi guys, I bought coins when playing BOTS (from zylon gaming too) and then realised that there was this bout cheetah thing, and when I logged in a couple of minutes ago, neither my leftover coins nor my character from BOTS are there. As a matter of fact, I had to create a new character. Anyone knows if you can pass your saves from BOTS to Bout? Thanks a lot!

Sorry about that, but zylon coins and bot info are in fact non transferable from game to game  :(
Quote from: deathdjent on December 31, 2013, 05:46:30 PM
Quote from: Reviax on December 31, 2013, 05:44:46 PM
Nope..

Sigh...guess I'll just start over again and lose my damn coins and gear.

Thanks bro!

It's a lot easier in BC though because of the amount of support you can accumulate so good luck  :)

Allie

I can pass your leftover coins here if you'd like that.

deathdjent

Quote from: Allie on December 31, 2013, 05:53:15 PM
I can pass your leftover coins here if you'd like that.

If you could that would be something at least! There were like 60 coins or somehthing like that. Not much, but well, it is something :)

Allie

I transferred it.
You can buy from the zylon shop here using this link: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=zylonshop
Though 60 coins won't get much.

opuiq3

Congrats! You got 60 ZC!!!

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-