May 08, 2024, 09:43:11 AMLatest Member: hvMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: Split - This gun?

Re: Split - This gun?

Started by KillerPig, August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 07:16:36 PM
No. I'm not power hungry sir. The main reason I'm here is for Allie because If I left I don't want her to handle people like you all by herself.

I'm not putting this update down, of course, I really do hope that this update attracts players in playing Base.
you dont play the game and you dont get paid. why else would you be here
power did change you. you cant deny that
what used to be someone who gave me free **** all the time for my birthday became a clone of allie who hates me after being promoted

and thats a stupid reason tbh

and yes, you literally did put base down a few posts back, as tze pointed out

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2013, 07:36:54 PM
lots of shit
it can be a well played game if you put forth more effort. your "multple updates" completely ruined base. drop system is totally ****ed beyond belief. i even remember you saying you wanted to make TA not affect base

this is why base will never be revived. your negative attitude and overall ignorance is destroying it

im not knowledgeable? tell me what corner pushing is? explain how to spawn crit kill? show me how to push a minitank and dark knight? show me how to kill a patch thats upper spamming your base? tell me which coin gun is best suited for base? what happens when you lead a minitank to the opposing base? i may not have played bots in 06 but i know more about bots than most people. if you make a list of all the knowledgeable people left in the game, i can assure you im in the top 10 or possibly 5

ask me to preform an impossible task to prove me wrong okkkk
only "proof" i have is kenny saying yz gave his guild members snowballs for free membership

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 08:00:42 PM
i'm not on your side... **** me, right?
let's get started (sorry for my english)
you started playing base
found it funny
gathered people with the same opinion
started playing together
base became "popular" (8 persons played maybe)
"only the 8 of us playing base. we should get a unique gun and make the admins want to improve base"
let's start complaining
no
you dont know what this is even about so stop
its not about us demanding things after we helped
its about us demanding things when we were asked to help and they agreed

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

jinhongzhu

You were saying how base would never become popular and now your saying you guys are saying your giving base a chance?

Doesn't make sense

@selene

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Selene

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 08:48:10 PM
Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 07:16:36 PM
No. I'm not power hungry sir. The main reason I'm here is for Allie because If I left I don't want her to handle people like you all by herself.

I'm not putting this update down, of course, I really do hope that this update attracts players in playing Base.
you dont play the game and you dont get paid. why else would you be here
power did change you. you cant deny that
what used to be someone who gave me free **** all the time for my birthday became a clone of allie who hates me after being promoted

and thats a stupid reason tbh

and yes, you literally did put base down a few posts back, as tze pointed out
Yes, I don't play the game anymore, however I do come on to watch the lobby and make sure everything is going smoothly. The power I have been given didn't change me, at all. I don't hate you, I just dislike the things you do and the words you choose to say to the players and staff - it's quite annoying.

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 31, 2013, 08:49:12 PM
You were saying how base would never become popular and now your saying you guys are saying your giving base a chance?

Doesn't make sense

@selene
In my opinion It will never become popular, but this update is worth a shot.

Corr

I have faith this won't be another fad that will only last a week/month.

Just trust and let us help.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: antisickness on August 31, 2013, 08:27:28 PM
ppl play sector to get lvl 221

if you add a base lvl (might as well add a pvp level) then they might base to get highest base lvl?? so like

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

you could have a medal system like "win 5 rounds of base" and it could show on your character window in the lobby so you get bragging rights

idk
I liek the idea with that
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

if you add a base lvl (might as well add a pvp level) then they might base to get highest base lvl?? so like

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

you could have a medal system like "win 5 rounds of base" and it could show on your character window in the lobby so you get bragging rights

idk

I really like this idea

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 09:09:02 PM

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

idk

I really like this idea

I like it too. Even though I don't play, if I did, I would enjoy leveling up in pvp and bvb separately

^**** im special xd

antisickness

it would also extend the playability of the game for those perfectionists  ::)

Yz

August 31, 2013, 09:31:28 PM #53 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:36:31 PM by Yz
wow, **** off pig involving me i never spawned anything ****ing wannabe all your arguments are based off stupid assumptions which gives you no credibility

please KILL yourself irl thx
somad
DISCORD killyzkill

FallenShadow

tbh I boosted on base to get to 221 and get xp. Even though I've played for 2 years I've never really tried base and its something i recently found that is fun on this game. Im not good at it and its a hell of a lot better than holodeck no glass infinite trans which is about every pvp room.

i dont think it should be removed even if it has a small playerbase

Epic xD

August 31, 2013, 11:57:40 PM #55 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 12:09:40 AM by Epic xD
For the people saying base could never be popular:

It became more popular in late 2008 and 2009 (more popular than PvP, in fact).  ::)

There were at least 4 really good games going on at one time (and lots of bad ones, too).

I'm not going to fight anyone here, but simply saying that base could never be or was never popular is wrong.

Oh, and your almighty God Opti used to worship me.  ::)

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

TinyPatch

Base is the best game mode. Lol. Sector = Boring. Pvp = Jump, Hit, Run, Repeat. (I like Pvp but Bvb is way better)
Tiny

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 12:30:31 AM
Bvb =  extended pvp then someone kills base.
stop blindly repeating what allie says
shes already corrupted you

bvb requires a lot more strategy and teamwork
bvb only becomes pvp in the unlikely event where all mercs have died and its just the players

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Epic xD

Smh.

Here's my opinion:

You can't hate on a game (or game mode) until you've become good at it. Until you become good at it (and by looking at your preconceived notion of what base is, I can easily tell that you're not), your opinion doesn't mean much.

It's like if I said League of Legends is gay even if I never really tried it.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

MasterMerc

Quote from: Epic xD on September 01, 2013, 12:47:16 AM
Smh.

Here's my opinion:

You can't hate on a game (or game mode) until you've become good at it. Until you become good at it (and by looking at your preconceived notion of what base is, I can easily tell that you're not), your opinion doesn't mean much.

It's like if I said League of Legends is gay even if I never really tried it.
i agree with this ncie guy

ps i didnt even get gun 4 my work ;ccc
ps2 base is only fun with non op
#stopmegatron2k15

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-