May 04, 2024, 04:27:10 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » End of summer giveaway

End of summer giveaway

Started by JustRK, August 15, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Event Deadline is Friday, August 22nd 2014 at 0000 PST

Contest Rules

1) One entry per person. (Obviously I'll be able to check)
2) Your entry can be submitted for multiple items

How it works:

You will choose one of the item(s) below and write why you deserve them. If you say that you plan to win it to give to someone else then that's kind of dumb since I'm already trying to give it to someone who needs it and not someone who will pass it off again.

Good luck  ;D  I don't need 5 pages, just something that is valid and sincere to some extent. Obviously if you're the only one who asks for something you automatically win. I'm giving these out no matter what.

Contest Prizes
1) Perm Jack Head
2) Reaper Flag Set
3) 5 Piece Halloween Set
4) 100 RB (unused)
5) Random participation prizes [obviously don't ask for this one, it will just be given out]

TemplateIn-Game Name:
Level:
Item(s):
Reason:

hutch

In-Game Name: -Batman-
Level: 225
Item(s): Anything
Reason: I have played the game for a little while but have been unable to get any good items. I think that if I got these items I would have more influence to play and be able to enjoy the game more :)

Madprox

In-Game Name: GM Max
Level: 259
Item(s): 5 piece Halloween
Reason: I don't have one yet, and it'd be a cool little gift from you to me, which i'd keep forever, like the perm miasma i got for my bday last year from Muzzafuzza :)
If you give it to other players who are new, i more than understand, after all i could always buy one from someone, where some newer people may not be able to.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

In-Game Name: Detrek
Level: 270
Item(s): jack head
Reason: sometimes when i need to buy items i cant afford them, but rich people are rich, they can afford almost everytime when they need something. i wanna be a rich
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: qolderman on August 15, 2014, 05:31:17 PM
In-Game Name: Detrek
Item(s): jack head
Reason: sometimes when i need to buy items i cant afford them, but rich people are rich, they can afford almost everytime when they need something. i wanna be a rich

Didn't you just post recently in marketplace saying how you don't need jack's?  Buhhh yeah..

In-Game Name: LordBubba
Item(s): 5 piece Halloween set
Reason: I want to be spooky, strike fear into the enemy's whether it be pvp/bvb or mobs in sector. Short circuit them into pee-ing oil! To look evil, and sinister, and plus i think it's the best looking set in a patch form which i'd keep on and wear forever without using any other sets, as this would help build my Spooky patch, as i'm going to try get hallo aura, 5 piece hallo, meto jack and some sort of other items i can think of to look grim. >:C!
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

messenger123

ign:Rs Aln
Level:270
Item(s):Reapers
Reason:I need reapers for myself,ill make an event in my guild with them.Would be nice to give me xd

optopt

IGN:DanZ
RAM AND lvl 225 now for im got none perm membership.

I want my ****ing two reaper flags for someone hacked my two brothers account and deleted their bot and proboly took everything away from them. OMFG im so mad!½!
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

cascaval123

Ign -Rage-
Lvl : 270
Item:  jack head
Reason:  I know that this may help someone else that needs it more but still would be nice to get an extra for my alt acc . Plus after giving a lot away would be nice to get some stuff. Still it's good if u give it to someone who can't afford it.

spiderstar

In-Game Name: Spiderstar
Level: No clue
Item(s): Anything
Reason: Because you're pretty <3

loewe98

Ing : FireY
Level : 270
item(s) : Jack or reaper flaggs.
Reason : Because i gave my jack head away and i need one because it has good stats :3 or reaper to organise an event myself , ty for reading this and ty for the cool event i hope there wil follow more off those :) !

-Speedy-

In-Game Name: -Speedy-

Item(s): 100x RB and Jack

Reason: I love to grind level 258 and the rebirth pack would make it so i can try to go faster and if i am to die i can rebirth myself and keep playing. The jack head i would like to have because SS JC is trying to buy the guild SoSa an xp buff so if we get the jack head i can sell to someone in the guild (SoSa) to get money to help JC and the rest of SoSa or keep it and give JC 70m of my own money.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

zanzona

August 15, 2014, 09:55:04 PM #11 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:40:07 AM by zanzona
Ign: MrScorpion
Level : 225
Item : jack head + anything
Reason: cuz 2 months ago I've decided to quit and I gave away all my items ... now im back and I need items again.. :/
MrScorpion <3

demyx

In Game Name: -FX DeMoN-

Item(s):100x RB

Reason:I grind very much on sector map level 258 ,and I train people there, sometimes i fall and all low level players from the room have to suicide to restart the map and we lose precious time.

anaroy50

August 16, 2014, 07:19:56 AM #13 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:24:05 AM by anaroy50
In-Game Name : Rs Roy
Level : 252
Item(s) : Reaper Flags
Reason : I Have Now Coin Flags From The Shop And I Dont Have Rares. I Think That There Is Ppl That Dont Have Rares Too Well Maybe They Deserve It Like Me But I Very Want It. And Thats The Only Flags That Look Good And Give Good Stats.
All Others Flags Look Good But Bad Stats.
Good Event Btw. DO MORE LIKE THAT ITS GOOD EVENTS :D.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Xkiller712

In-Game Name: SILKYSOX
Item(s): 5 Piece Halo Set
Reason: I gave mine away in a sale that I got ripped off in and I would love to have one again, that's all.  Not going to beg  :-X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-