May 11, 2024, 01:50:36 PMLatest Member: pichulon
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Khaos

Khaos

Started by Meta, March 16, 2011, 08:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Your avvy offends me, the creator of the CC sig.
the text is horrible, couldn't you make it something like i did with the text >.>

Shadow

March 16, 2011, 09:22:00 PM #1 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:23:22 PM by Shadow
I'm not a GFXer, as you can tell lol, if you can make one for me with my name in it that would be great.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 09:22:00 PM
I'm not a GFXer, as you can tell lol, if you can make one for me with my name in it that would be great.
You basically ripped his sig and edited it.

That's ****ed up man, you should take it off now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Meta

Quote from: Corr on March 16, 2011, 09:59:17 PM
Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 09:22:00 PM
You basically ripped his sig and edited it.

That's ****ed up man, you should take it off now.

you should like get on **** and sector with me ;)

@ khaos: i could make you a avvy but i haven't made sigs in ages...

Shadow

Lol I just went in paint and shrunk the thing and used paint text :P.  I don't care it would still be better than I could do lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 10:23:20 PM
Lol I just went in paint and shrunk the thing and used paint text :P.  I don't care it would still be better than I could do lol.
It's still ripping someone's signature... Idiot.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

I know it is and I was talking to Meta :P.  Why so serious bro ? lol

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 10:59:16 PM
I know it is and I was talking to Meta :P.  Why so serious bro ? lol
Cause retard you don't go on and rip someones sig for the lolz.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

Meta don't mind, take a chill pill please.  You get upset over little things that don't concern you.

Corr

You're missing the point, Wannabe.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

I really don't think Meta cares that much.  So what it's just an avatar no need to get your hemorrhoids all in a tangle.

Corr

You are still missing the point. Smh your 18, act like your age for once.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

March 17, 2011, 01:42:59 PM #12 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:43:17 PM by Shadow
And what's your point then ?  I ripped his sig so he don't mind ?  I am acting my age,

Corr

Try to understand, when you rip someones sig, you're ripping on them.
I'd suggest you take it off and put something else that's more original for you, rather than stealing someones work. It's because fails so much at GFX that he doesn't mind it being taken from him.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

You got a problem with it deal with it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-