May 11, 2024, 11:06:37 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Salan0s!

Salan0s!

Started by Corr, March 16, 2011, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Quote from: salanosHe's still following cwas..

Absolutely agree, find a different inspirations tyvm. I thought you were a cool dude but naww.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

GavinGill

I'd totally agree if I knew what the **** you were talking about. =P

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zepher2211

surgey and his skin
Powersurge
Headstrong

Xrow

Although we are fellow members of the single most ****ing awesome crew ever, I must disagree.

Just as every member of every religion follows the founder of that religion, of every member of every establishment follows that establishment, so every user of every style must in some way follow the creator (or passer-on) of that style - this is inevitable. For this reason, I believe that Surgey can still be an apt and even unique graphic designer, regardless of whether or not he borrows concepts from fellow designers.

Corr

Quote from: Xrow on March 17, 2011, 03:39:25 AM
Although we are fellow members of the single most ****ing awesome crew ever, I must disagree.

Just as every member of every religion follows the founder of that religion, of every member of every establishment follows that establishment, so every user of every style must in some way follow the creator (or passer-on) of that style - this is inevitable. For this reason, I believe that Surgey can still be an apt and even unique graphic designer, regardless of whether or not he borrows concepts from fellow designers.
I stopped reading as soon as I saw religion.

Don't make me kick you out of this awesome crew. D:

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-